Progesterone Dose for Men

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nocalves

Did u have DHT checked while on Anavar by any chance?
No when I was cycling I wasn’t concern about blood work at all.
Now I go for tst/e2 every week. I try to manage my trt for almost 2 year with no succes, I am very low shbg guy. My DHEA, Pregnenolone, progesterone are very low but if I add any of these, my e2 drops badly. I suffered for almost year from crashed e2 even on 250mg of test weekly. I think it was from Sarms or AI usage. I was solving it with d-bal or oral estradiol. From March somehow my aromatization started working again, but as I mentioned, any kind of aromatase suppresant drops my e2 to single digit..

I am about to check my DHT.

Z

Zibernet

No when I was cycling I wasn’t concern about blood work at all.
Now I go for tst/e2 every week. I try to manage my trt for almost 2 year with no succes, I am very low shbg guy. My DHEA, Pregnenolone, progesterone are very low but if I add any of these, my e2 drops badly. I suffered for almost year from crashed e2 even on 250mg of test weekly. I think it was from Sarms or AI usage. I was solving it with d-bal or oral estradiol. From March somehow my aromatization started working again, but as I mentioned, any kind of aromatase suppresant drops my e2 to single digit..

I am about to check my DHT.

You tried compounded 20% testosterone cream to the belly?
It's really good at keeping e2 high enough for me.
When applied to the scrotum, test cream gives me an anxious feeling from too much DHT and not enough e2.

Anonymon

Been on 50mg of pregnenolone cream on my thighs in the morning with 20mg of progesterone cream on the scrotum daily. Had to stop the progesterone cream a couple days before the test because it made me very irritable, but my level there still came back a little high:

Progesterone LC/MS - .3, with the range being anything below .2 is normal
Pregnenolone LC/MS - 75, with the range being 22-273.

On an unrelated note, C Peptide also came back low at 0.56 Despite a low fasting blood sugar (85) and low HOMA-IR (.4).

Progesterone on the scrotum for me was a disaster, but pregnenolone works well in transdermal form. This might be because there’s a lot of 5AR in the skin to convert it to allopregnenolone. I’ll probably try that same amount on the scrotum in the future since taking more of the cream I get from Amazon is pretty pricey. Pills historically haven’t worked well for me, probably because they’re not converting via 5AR which I messed up with finasteride a few years ago.

Nocalves

When applied to the scrotum, test cream gives me an anxious feeling from too much DHT and not enough e2.
I have tried tst cream (tst disolved in
I have tried tst cream (tst disolved in oil) on my hand, but was at moment, when did not convert enough e2 from test. Now can it be different story, Anyway I worry about dropping my e2 again if I add Pregnenolone or progesterone even if I use this more converting method. Now I am confused from hair loss, what should be worse when my dht will raise.
I have to check my DHT level

Gman86

Been on 50mg of pregnenolone cream on my thighs in the morning with 20mg of progesterone cream on the scrotum daily. Had to stop the progesterone cream a couple days before the test because it made me very irritable, but my level there still came back a little high:

Progesterone LC/MS - .3, with the range being anything below .2 is normal
Pregnenolone LC/MS - 75, with the range being 22-273.

On an unrelated note, C Peptide also came back low at 0.56 Despite a low fasting blood sugar (85) and low HOMA-IR (.4).

Progesterone on the scrotum for me was a disaster, but pregnenolone works well in transdermal form. This might be because there’s a lot of 5AR in the skin to convert it to allopregnenolone. I’ll probably try that same amount on the scrotum in the future since taking more of the cream I get from Amazon is pretty pricey. Pills historically haven’t worked well for me, probably because they’re not converting via 5AR which I messed up with finasteride a few years ago.
What’s the unit of measurement on ur progesterone test? Is it ng/ml?

Z

Zibernet

I have tried tst cream (tst disolved in

I have tried tst cream (tst disolved in oil) on my hand, but was at moment, when did not convert enough e2 from test. Now can it be different story, Anyway I worry about dropping my e2 again if I add Pregnenolone or progesterone even if I use this more converting method. Now I am confused from hair loss, what should be worse when my dht will raise.
I have to check my DHT level

High DHT is not the culprit in hair loss.
My hair is fuller than ever since starting testosterone cream.

I was losing hair like crazy when my e2 was in the single digits though.

Gman86

I’m pretty sure they’ve also realized it’s the same thing with prostate issues. It’s not high testosterone/ high DHT that causes issues, it seems to be low T and low E2 that are the main culprits

Gman86

DHT is a pretty powerful inhibitor of E2, I wonder if for some people when DHT goes up it might inhibit E2 too much, and maybe it’s the E2 inhibition that’s more to blame for the hair loss than the high DHT. I guess they could test this hypothesis by doing a study on guys where in one group they raise their DHT, and the other group they raise their DHT while also giving them estradiol, and obv assess the amount of hair loss in each group

Anonymon

DHT is a pretty powerful inhibitor of E2, I wonder if for some people when DHT goes up it might inhibit E2 too much, and maybe it’s the E2 inhibition that’s more to blame for the hair loss than the high DHT. I guess they could test this hypothesis by doing a study on guys where in one group they raise their DHT, and the other group they raise their DHT while also giving them estradiol, and obv assess the amount of hair loss in each group
Probably varies from person to person, but in my case right now I’m getting T3 pooling and it’s lead to me having massive estrogen (75 last week) when it’s usually in the 50s for me. I’m also getting massive hair loss whenever this happens.

There are so many things involved with all this that I think if any of them is thrown off you start to get your natural loss that you’re genetically prone to.

Personally if I can’t figure mine out, which sucks since PFS lead me to all this and upended my life, I’m just going to get a hair system or shave it. I wish I’d never been on that pill.

Gman86

Probably varies from person to person, but in my case right now I’m getting T3 pooling and it’s lead to me having massive estrogen (75 last week) when it’s usually in the 50s for me. I’m also getting massive hair loss whenever this happens.

There are so many things involved with all this that I think if any of them is thrown off you start to get your natural loss that you’re genetically prone to.

Personally if I can’t figure mine out, which sucks since PFS lead me to all this and upended my life, I’m just going to get a hair system or shave it. I wish I’d never been on that pill.
I’ve heard that increase E2 can mess with the thyroid, hence why thyroid issues are way more prevalent in women. How do u know that T3 pooling is causing increased E2, and it’s not a case of ur E2 going up and therefore causing T3 pooling?

Anonymon

I’ve heard that increase E2 can mess with the thyroid, hence why thyroid issues are way more prevalent in women. How do u know that T3 pooling is causing increased E2, and it’s not a case of ur E2 going up and therefore causing T3 pooling?
In my case because my E2 was always fine and enviable until I started adding T3 into the mix. I’d feel great after T3 at first, then would have a crash I was unable to recover from, and have worsening hypothyroid symptoms with my E2 now suddenly skyrocketed. My free T also doubled. I always feel a certain way when that happens and my penis goes numb. Stops once I stop the T3. Was on a NDT and T4 mix lately which makes stopping harder since the half life is so long.

Adrenal cortex extract made me feel perfect during it but then stops working quickly and gets worse so I don’t use it. Supplementing cortisol helps but that’s a dangerous game to play so I stopped.

Z

Zibernet

Yes !

Since lowering my test cream dose and applying it to the abdomen rather than the scrotum, I feel less anxious and a lot more euphoric.
I was converting way too much to DHT and I am naturally low in e2.
The abdomen application gives me more e2 and less DHT, perfect ratio.

DS3

What most likely happened is that, Oxandrolone filled DHT's role pretty well, your body sensed it, and downregulated 5ar.

I haven't seen any study on Pubmed linking progesterone use to decreased 5ar or DHT in men. Can you please share one?
This study was to examine indirectly the effect of endogenous progesterone, a known competitor for 5 alpha-reductase…

Despite the results of this study, progesterone is known to compete for 5-AR, in turn potentiating a reduced ability of T to convert into DHT. Progesterone’s competitive effects are the most likely cause of @Gman86 ’s decrease in DHT.

Gman86

This study was to examine indirectly the effect of endogenous progesterone, a known competitor for 5 alpha-reductase…

Despite the results of this study, progesterone is known to compete for 5-AR, in turn potentiating a reduced ability of T to convert into DHT. Progesterone’s competitive effects are the most likely cause of @Gman86 ’s decrease in DHT.
I’m leaning towards this as well. Will know for sure when I get my next set of labs and will report back to confirm or deny this hypothesis. Will be on progesterone and no oxandrolone

Nocalves

Wh
Yes !

Since lowering my test cream dose and applying it to the abdomen rather than the scrotum, I feel less anxious and a lot more euphoric.
I was converting way too much to DHT and I am naturally low in e2.
The abdomen application gives me more e2 and less DHT, perfect ratio.
What is your dosage and what is your e2 and test Numbers? What concentration of cream?

Gianluca

For those that are benefitting from the Progesterone Cream for the purpose of falling a sleep and sleeping better, do you take the cream right before going to bed, or earlier than sleeping time?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me