Progesterone Dose for Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

mhinesii

Hmm, I wonder if the Tylenol and naproxen could be nullifying the effects of ur ai. One guy was on opiates while taking TRT and had to literally take 8mg of anastrozole per week to get his E2 within range. And as far as a tolerance goes I’ve never heard of that. I would imagine it’s more of a case of whatever is causing u to have sky high E2 levels is getting worse, or something ur taking is causing the ai to have a lesser effect

Have u thought about adding low dose nandrolone for ur spinal issue? I would also look into the carnivore diet. I lost count a long time ago all the people that said their arthritis completely went away after starting the carnivore diet. A lot of them fairly quickly too. Usually 1-2 months and it was 100% resolved. Meds were no longer needed. I can give u some great resources on the carnivore diet if ur interested

Checkout this video where Dr. Lichten talks a lot about his use of nandrolone with his patients. Arthritis is obv a consequence of excess inflammation, and he says that nandrolone is one of the most anti-inflammatory compounds, even more anti-inflammatory than cortisol, IIRC

Thanks. I have seen Dr. Lichten's video before. Not sure I can get my doc to write a prescription for nandrolone though. Not familiar with the Carnivore Diet and would appreciate some references.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Thanks. I have seen Dr. Lichten's video before. Not sure I can get my doc to write a prescription for nandrolone though. Not familiar with the Carnivore Diet and would appreciate some references.
U can always hit up a telemed clinic and get them to just prescribed nandrolone and keep the rest of ur protocol through ur doc now. Some telemed clinics, like frontline alternative medicine, for example, allows u to get prescribed individual compounds, without having to ditch ur current doc.

Checkout Dr Paul Saladino. He has a podcast, as well as a YouTube channel. Both are all about the carnivore diet. He’s really the only resource u need. Lmk if u end up checking him out and have any questions, or just any questions about the diet in general

mhinesii

U can always hit up a telemed clinic and get them to just prescribed nandrolone and keep the rest of ur protocol through ur doc now. Some telemed clinics, like frontline alternative medicine, for example, allows u to get prescribed individual compounds, without having to ditch ur current doc.

Checkout Dr Paul Saladino. He has a podcast, as well as a YouTube channel. Both are all about the carnivore diet. He’s really the only resource u need. Lmk if u end up checking him out and have any questions, or just any questions about the diet in general
Thanks

Z

Zibernet

You made the statement, so the burden of proof is with you. And I'm looking for peer-reviewed, scientific research, not Ray Peat's opinion. How many around here would find credible his demonization of estrogen? How much of this is the result of the immunoassay-based test measuring C-reactive protein instead of estradiol?

Hey chill out, no one has a "burden of proof", we are just here exchanging ideas.
I trust Ray Peat's opinion on the topic, I follow his ideas, and they are doing me good.
If you want to follow someone else, go ahead, I was just letting you know.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Hey chill out, no one has a "burden of proof", we are just here exchanging ideas.
I trust Ray Peat's opinion on the topic, I follow his ideas, and they are doing me good.
Ok, didn't intend to sound that intense. Nonetheless, I'm genuinely interested in whether this "idea" has a basis in reality. Googling "Ray Peat Progesterone" produces 10 million hits. Can you narrow this down a bit?

DixieWrecked

Everyone is chill man. Following typical forum etiquette, you should support the statement you just made and saying research it yourself is not helpful. If we all discussed like this, we would get nowhere. At least provide a link to an article by Ray Peat.

DixieWrecked

Here is an interesting study I found on promates concerning HCG and progesterone.

Z

Zibernet

Everyone is chill man.

Are you sure about that? :)

I trust everyone's common sense to be able to enter the Ray Peat rabbit hole.
It's fascinating to read about all of his energy theories, it is a true eye opener on everything you thought you knew.

Start with his website:

Follow with Georgi Dinkov citations:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
These links seem unrelated to the claim that progesterone "expels e2 from tissues". A documented mechanism for progesterone's opposition to estrogen is in its downregulation of the estrogen receptor.[1][2] But making tissues less responsive to estradiol is quite different from making them "expel" estradiol in amounts sufficient to raise serum levels noticeably.

DixieWrecked

The whole podcast is fascinating, it won't be time lost to listen it all :)
You for real? You want people to listen to an hour and a half podcast to find the part where they talk about progesterone, the topic of this thread, because you like it?

The idea is to contribute to this community in ways that are helpful. Making claims and then assigning homework to members to research your claims is at best unhelpful, and at worst idiotic. You seem like you could have great things to contribute if your posts weren't so lazy.

Z

Zibernet

You for real? You want people to listen to an hour and a half podcast to find the part where they talk about progesterone, the topic of this thread, because you like it?

The idea is to contribute to this community in ways that are helpful. Making claims and then assigning homework to members to research your claims is at best unhelpful, and at worst idiotic. You seem like you could have great things to contribute if your posts weren't so lazy.

I guess everyone contributes to the amount they have time or energy for.
I'm just laying info here, so that anyone more courageous than I am can dig and perfect their knowledge with this material.

I didn't know my small contribution to this community would cause so much anger. I'm sorry for upsetting you.

Gman86

Does anyone know whether progesterone is catabolic or improves protein synthesis? I’ve seen info saying that it’s catabolic and breaks down muscle, but I’ve also seen info showing that it greatly increase protein synthesis. @Cataceous would u know by any chance?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Does anyone know whether progesterone is catabolic or improves protein synthesis? I’ve seen info saying that it’s catabolic and breaks down muscle, but I’ve also seen info showing that it greatly increase protein synthesis. @Cataceous would u know by any chance?
I don't know, but it doesn't sound like there's a significant effect at typical male serum levels: "The metabolic effects of progesterone are most relevant to pregnancy."[1] The article suggests catabolism: "On protein metabolism, it has been suggested that progesterone may have a catabolic action in man, and that the basic effects may be a lowering of several plasma amino acids and an increased total urinary nitrogen excretion without an associated aminoaciduria." It's a reason to keep levels physiological.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me