Progesterone and fertility in males

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Good question. I have not seen any data.

It may increase 17-OH-progesterone, which has been linked to increased intratesticular testosterone and sperm. But I am not sure if there is a threshold.

progesterone fertility men.jpg

Gman86

Good question. I have not seen any data.

It may increase 17-OH-progesterone, which has been linked to increased intratesticular testosterone and sperm. But I am not sure if there is a threshold.

View attachment 19216

Since I posted that I’m thinking that progesterone, if kept within or close to the normal male range, is a promoter of fertility. The name itself literally means “pro-gestation” but that’s referring to women, so not 100% sure if it’s as promoting of fertility in males. However, I did watch something where the woman explained that progesterone is needed for sperm to form their tails, which is obv important for it to be able to get its way into the egg. So overall I’m still unsure whether it’s fertility promoting or inhibiting, in males, but I’m currently leaning towards it being fertility promoting. Again, as long as ur not taking too much and ur prog levels fall within, or slightly above the normal male range. I’ve heard that there’s guys using very high dosages of prog on ray peats forum and it was apparently fertility inhibiting at those high levels

Dayman

Rando here with an anecdote - Little bio: Been on trt for 4 years 150mg week w/HCG. 300-500iu 3xweek on and off. Have had considerably ball shrinkage and also completely pathetic ejaculation, literally drops of water in volume and zero sperm, completely clear.

Decided to PCT enclo / torem for 8+ weeks and basically nothing improved with my semen production OR HTPA.

decided to go back on trt 150mg week - but decided to start topical progesterone 8mg 2x day because i noticed my progesterone was completely trashed and that HCG infact did not backfill shit.

2 weeks in and amazingly enough i noticed larger and milky thick stuff after a morning session with the GF. i was completely flabbergasted as i havent seen that in almost 16 months.

i might restart PCT again to see if i can be more successful now that my balls are primed with FSH and started production again.

Bmac

Rando here with an anecdote - Little bio: Been on trt for 4 years 150mg week w/HCG. 300-500iu 3xweek on and off. Have had considerably ball shrinkage and also completely pathetic ejaculation, literally drops of water in volume and zero sperm, completely clear.

Decided to PCT enclo / torem for 8+ weeks and basically nothing improved with my semen production OR HTPA.

decided to go back on trt 150mg week - but decided to start topical progesterone 8mg 2x day because i noticed my progesterone was completely trashed and that HCG infact did not backfill shit.

2 weeks in and amazingly enough i noticed larger and milky thick stuff after a morning session with the GF. i was completely flabbergasted as i havent seen that in almost 16 months.

i might restart PCT again to see if i can be more successful now that my balls are primed with FSH and started production again.
Any update with your progesterone use?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching