Progesterone and DHEA

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've researching a lot on how to improve physical and mental wellbeing. I've been watching a lot of Dr. Crisler videos where he explains how important it is to keep all of the "pathways" open that are shut down using TRT by using these supplements. Does anybody use DHEA with Progesterone? Has it improved your protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Did you notice a positive difference?
When I started trt I supplemented with both and never felt anything. A few months ago I stopped taking both and let the supplements get out of my body. Then I started taking both before I went to bed and yes I could feel the difference, I sleep good and it helps me get through my day feeling good.

I've read that a male produce 15mg or about that of progesterone in testis. that made me think if progesterone drops in those who take t solo

M

MarkM

I believe when taking pregnenolone, progesterone, and DHEA that it is a good idea to supplement only three weeks out of the month and one week off.

I use a Progesterone/Pregnenolone cream, 1 pump each morning after showering. I also take 25 mg of DHEA and 25 mg of Pregnenolone each night at bedtime. Prior to taking these my DHEA was very low at 62 on a range of 49 - 344. It is now 322. My Pregnenolone was so low it could not be read and the same for my Progesterone. Now my Pregnenolone sits at 41 and still has a long way to go. Dr. Crisler says it should be 150 so I have a long way to go. My Progesterone is now at 0.3 on a range of 0.1 - 0.5 so I am now mid range now.

Some people can't take DHEA and it seems to convert too much to E2 and other don't believe in taking Pregnenolone or Progesterone and don't believe in back filling the pathways. However, I am not in that camp. I believe those pathways are there for a reason and when I found out that my Prog and Preg were undetectable I decided to try and do something about that. It's working for me.

How do I feel? Well, I just feel really good.

Leesto

No matter what you decide to do, you won't know for sure until you try. We all respond differently. But even when guided by labs it can be difficult to assess the results unless you change only one thing at a time and then stick with it long enough for things to settle in. Then if it doesn't work you might have to reverse it and give your system enough time to get back to where you were before you try another supplement or hormone.

DHEA had a remarkable and almost immediate effect for me, but most of the other changes I have tried were really difficult to isolate and measure and assess. Of course, you may know this already but just sayin' it can be a long slow process to get dialed in. A worthwhile process though!

one that if you think about it...HCG is supposed to spur that downstream conversion if you watch one of Nelson's video's on HCG use but then we're taking HCG but still have this need to "backfill"...you wouldn't need to "backfill" if HCG was doing what its "supposed" to do, mimic LH and activate the LH receptors throughout the body...but here we are supplementing because of decreased values. Something to think about.
I'm not one that I advocate DHEA use, easily aromatases for A LOT of guys who are typically WAY overdosed by the forum and their Dr...50mg, even 25mg is too much. A guy should start very low 5-10mg and judge tolerance.
And never use the cheap DHEA tablet from China-Mart...always use a micronized capsule, sublingual, or transdermal varieties.

fifty

one that if you think about it...HCG is supposed to spur that downstream conversion if you watch one of Nelson's video's on HCG use but then we're taking HCG but still have this need to "backfill"...you wouldn't need to "backfill" if HCG was doing what its "supposed" to do, mimic LH and activate the LH receptors throughout the body...but here we are supplementing because of decreased values. Something to think about.
I'm not one that I advocate DHEA use, easily aromatases for A LOT of guys who are typically WAY overdosed by the forum and their Dr...50mg, even 25mg is too much. A guy should start very low 5-10mg and judge tolerance.
And never use the cheap DHEA tablet from China-Mart...always use a micronized capsule, sublingual, or transdermal varieties.

I often get hair shedding on dhea very quickly. Like within a week. Is that an aromatization issue or???

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me