Progesterone’s effect on prolactin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I didn’t think much of it and it’s two pumps of the tube. I’d used it in the past on my skin and I just felt calm from it. Never had that checked but I’ll be going in for labs within a month or so and might add all that to the panel.
Ya please add it if u can. I think the next step with all of us trying scrotal prog cream is getting our prolactin levels checked, and seeing where all our levels are on specific doses. I know I’ll definitely be getting prolactin checked in the near future while applying either 12.5mg or 25mg of scrotal prog cream each night, and I’ll definitely report back with my results

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mhinesii

I'm a bit skeptical. Even the most direct path is circuitous and would be reflected in higher testosterone. Progesterone is also an aromatase inhibitor. Personally I've seen no correlation between my progesterone dose and the serum level of estradiol.

I checked E2 levels after 3 weeks of daily full pump prog (~20mg) and was 128 pg/ml. The prog was the only thing I changed in my protocol. After reducing to 1/4 pump (~5 mg) EOD for 3 weeks E2 dropped to 58 pg/ml

mhinesii

I checked E2 levels after 3 weeks of daily full pump prog (~20mg) and was 128 pg/ml. The prog was the only thing I changed in my protocol. After reducing to 1/4 pump (~5 mg) EOD for 3 weeks E2 dropped to 58 pg/ml
And, increases in Test from the added Prog would ultimately result in more E2. Prog is an aromatase inhibitor, but not a strong one.

Gman86

Only because the literature says that it is an aromatase inhibitor. In my case it is rather weak or not at all.
I’m still confused how u can say for urself it is even a weak ai when it literally more than doubled ur E2. For something to be considered an ai, doesn’t it technically have to inhibit E2, not raise it? For u, wouldn’t prog be an E2 promoter, or whatever word u want to switch promote with lol. E2 agonist perhaps? Not trying to be rude or sarcastic or anything, I’m just confused because for u prog didn’t lower ur E2 at all, it increased it, which is the opposite of an ai, weak or strong

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That estradiol reading of 128 pg/mL is so high that I'd be questioning its accuracy. Was this an immunoassay test or one based on mass spectrometry? Did you measure testosterone as well? If testosterone didn't double to explain the result then the other direct conversion route is through estrone. If this were a viable mechanism for you then your DHEA supplementation would also be contributing substantially to estradiol.

mhinesii

That estradiol reading of 128 pg/mL is so high that I'd be questioning its accuracy. Was this an immunoassay test or one based on mass spectrometry? Did you measure testosterone as well? If testosterone didn't double to explain the result then the other direct conversion route is through estrone. If this were a viable mechanism for you then your DHEA supplementation would also be contributing substantially to estradiol.
It was Labcorp sensitive E2 LC/MS. Total Test was 570 ng/ml at the same time. I'm sure DHEA was contributing to E2, but I did not change the DHEA. Have been on Same DHEA dose (12.5 mg daily) for a few years. Maybe it was not accurate, but I felt like I had the symptoms of high estrogen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me