Professionalmuscle.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBob

I was wondering if any of you have ever perused that forum. They have an HRT sub-forum, as well as all the anabolic cycles talk elsewhere in the main forum. What a curious world they have. I'm surprised how many of the guys there on TRT are running there own labs and self-administering their hormones without any doctor assistance. Not a lot of complaints either, as far as I can tell. Some even get there raw materials from China or India, and brew their own hormones in the kitchen. Hell, youtube will instruct you on that end, many of the videos produced by the Chinese labs that sell the raw goods. And then there's the underground labs guys...Wow. Just a very curious world to me. As an aside, I believe Dr. Crisler posts there on occasion.
Professional Muscle - Powered by vBulletin

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Some folks tend to make TRT more complicated than it needs to be. How many guys on here could run their own protocols and do a better job than their physicians? So I’m not surprised at all by that forum. In reality, most guys need the docs for the prescription and in some states to order labs.

DragonBits

The only advantage on that site for men on TRT is maybe it's cheaper.

But there are several orders of higher risk and more possible complications. Legal risks, health, mistakes in mixing, impurity, lack of cleanliness when "cooking", impurities of raw materials. And a lot more complicated.

Then you have to be careful about what you are actually ordering, no one is going to tell you that the product isn't exactly what you thought it was. Like 1-Testosterone Cypionate Powder at first I thought was going to be Testosterone Cypionate but no, it's Dihydroboldenone, a lot different compound, I am not sure it's ever been approved for human use and one side effect is a gain ln liver weight.

Interesting, but I can't see myself needing to go that route.

Joey786

Many knowledgeable members on that board. Opened my eyes to the possible health effects of steroid abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale