Problems with long term HRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

duramax

I'm 55 years old and have been on some type of HRT since I was 38. I started on androgel....worked great for about six months and my body quit absorbing. Since then I've tried about every method of testosterone delivery. I currently inject .8 ml weekly (enanthate). My levels seem to be fine from lab tests, but i just don't feel the benefit that I once did. My libido is low, testicles small, ejaculation is week and small quantity. I have tried HCG.....doesn't seem to help? Looking for any advice I can follow? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

For some reason the vast majority of American men think that testosterone is a duct tape for all of life’s ills. I’m trying to dial in libido if possible, but I never forget I’m 90% better on TRT. My morning wood is back to 4 or 5 times per week. My ED is gone. My muscle atrophy is restored and then some. My brain fogginess is gone. I’ve lost another 40 lbs of fat. The list goes on. I could get bent out of shape that the one last piece doesn’t seem to be better, but I’d have to ignore everything else.

At the end of the day you are getting older and some of this is just about getting older. It never ceases to amaze me how often I see 30, 40, and 50 year old men on these forums that think they should be getting random boners, and having a sex drive like they did at 15 or 16 years old.

luidox33

For some reason the vast majority of American men think that testosterone is a duct tape for all of life’s ills. I’m trying to dial in libido if possible, but I never forget I’m 90% better on TRT. My morning wood is back to 4 or 5 times per week. My ED is gone. My muscle atrophy is restored and then some. My brain fogginess is gone. I’ve lost another 40 lbs of fat. The list goes on. I could get bent out of shape that the one last piece doesn’t seem to be better, but I’d have to ignore everything else.

At the end of the day you are getting older and some of this is just about getting older. It never ceases to amaze me how often I see 30, 40, and 50 year old men on these forums that think they should be getting random boners, and having a sex drive like they did at 15 or 16 years old.

IMO I think heart and arteries should be looked at. TRT done right DOES Give the raging labido of a bull.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me