Problems with LabCorp Sensitive Estradiol Machine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Esq

Just an FYI that apparently LabCorp’s only machine for testing sensitive estradiol broke down, causing a backup on processing lab results.

My most recent blood draw for TRT labs was September 24 and still no results. I called Defy yesterday to see if they had received anything, and was informed of the LabCorp issue. The machine was repaired yesterday or the day before and LabCorp is working through the backlog, but results are taking much longer than usual at the moment.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Esq

Good to know. I thought the typical 10 day wait was too long so I can't imagine longer...!

I looked back at my labs over the past two years, and the longest delay was like 6 days for me, and that was with a Friday blood draw. Most are back in 4. I have no idea why mine seem to come back so quickly most of the time when others regularly see 7-10 days.

fifty

I’m in the same boat. Sept24 still no E results.

This pulled back the curtain. A multi billion dollar company and “your machine broke down” lol

DragonBits

Quite possible, it was at first hard to believe, one small check, on this, I note on my last blood test E2 sensitive was sent to Burlington, NC 27215-3361.

If Labcorp only has one machine, then all E2 sensitive tests have to be sent to the same location.

So is this where the E2 tests are sent?
===============================
Here is another interesting factoid.

My Dihydrotestosterone DHT was sent to TWO labs for the one test. One was Labcorp in Dublin Oh, but the another lab was ....

Labcorp sent one part of the same to an outside lab called
Esoterix Inc 4301 Lost Hills Road, Calabasas Hills, CA 91301-5358
Dir: Samuel Pepkowitz, MD

fifty

I once got a dht test back in like ‘05 and that took about a month...maybe longer but it was ridiculous.

Same issue here, but the folks at DiscountedLabs.com were phenomenal and sent me the other lab results I ordered!!

I wonder if there will be an issue with the specimen quality and accuracy due to the time since drawing the blood.

fifty

Esq, can you let me know when you get yours so I can check on mine. I did a blood draw Sept24 9am also. I will post the same if I hear anything.

Esq

Esq, can you let me know when you get yours so I can check on mine. I did a blood draw Sept24 9am also. I will post the same if I hear anything.

Sure thing. I just checked the LabCorp patient portal and there was no sign of them, so I’m assuming it will be sometime next week at best.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We sent people partial lab results today if you ordered panels that include estradiol. Please let me know by private message if you did not get it. Click on my name under my pic to the left of this post to message me. Thanks

KenLowT

I got my blood drawn on September 29th and Lab Corp still has nothing in my patient portal about it. I'm wondering how long this is going to take.

fifty

Bro me and esq are in the same boat but Sept 24. Get in line son. :)

If it helps, my portal says results already sent to physician and will be available 10/10/18

Last edited:

Esq

Bro me and esq are in the same boat but Sept 24. Get in line son. :)

If it helps, my portal says results already sent to physician and will be available 10/10/18

Thanks for posting. I just checked the portal and mine says the same. Now I'll call Defy for a copy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me