Problem with polycythemia

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Why don't you consider reducing your dose to 50mg every 3.5 days, as was noted above? You will achieve steady testosterone levels and, quite possibly, reduce your hematocrit/hemoglobin. Testosterone every 21 days, three weeks, will leave you feeling miserable.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tron

Why don't you consider reducing your dose to 50mg every 3.5 days, as was noted above? You will achieve steady testosterone levels and, quite possibly, reduce your hematocrit/hemoglobin. Testosterone every 21 days, three weeks, will leave you feeling miserable.

Perhaps, it would be a solution. The problem is that I would need to speak with my endocrinologist. Here in Spain TRT treatment is free (paying monthly taxes, of course) and I can't be too much demanding with him because I don't know if this protocol is provided by state medical assurance. Perhaps I would tell him about it when I'll visit him again in next june (that's a lot of time).

In all case, I think you were talking about propionate (faster) and I'm using cypionate (slower). My ampules are 250mg in 2 ml. Then there is an important question:

Would it be possible to crash the ampules then to shot myself only 1ml and save the rest (the other 1ml) inside its ampule (and inside a close crystal jar) in the fridge? Or would it be dangerous because it could be contaminated?

At least, in this fashion I would shot myself every week and then the testosterone levels would be more steady. What do you think?

Hi Tron,
I gone through all of this and what I do and so far it is working very well - I preloadampoule of testoviron 250 mg into 1ml syringe, just draw everything out from it with a21-23G needle into the syringe. After que change the needle to smaller one like 25-27Gand you inject dose. After each injection the needle change to a new one. Keep thesyringe in safe place. I spray the whole syringe after each injection with disinfectantspray and put into a small plastic bag. Before you draw, put the ampoule in warm / hotwater for some minutes Which will make it easier to draw.
I have done this for almost 2 year without any problems. I also preload the mixed HCGque but I keep in the fridge. I don't change the needle I just take it off and draw from thepreloaded syringe with a 30g syringe and inject.
Since we don't have vials like in the US (or at least me) I think this is the best way. Good luck!

Tron

Hi Tron,
I gone through all of this and what I do and so far it is working very well - I preloadampoule of testoviron 250 mg into 1ml syringe, just draw everything out from it with a21-23G needle into the syringe. After que change the needle to smaller one like 25-27Gand you inject dose. After each injection the needle change to a new one. Keep thesyringe in safe place. I spray the whole syringe after each injection with disinfectantspray and put into a small plastic bag. Before you draw, put the ampoule in warm / hotwater for some minutes Which will make it easier to draw.
I have done this for almost 2 year without any problems. I also preload the mixed HCGque but I keep in the fridge. I don't change the needle I just take it off and draw from thepreloaded syringe with a 30g syringe and inject.
Since we don't have vials like in the US (or at least me) I think this is the best way. Good luck!

It sounds well, thanks. Do you use syringes in plastic or in crystal? I think the plastic could be a little toxic for conservation

And how many days do you conserve the syringe with the rest of the testo inside? Do you use the fridge for testoviron?

Speed

TRON, you really need to relax man :) First you want to selfbleed, than you are scared ? I don't understand you and injecting every 21 days is bad for your mood, also bad for your health... And start injecting every 3.5days (we are talking about T enanthate/cypionate). Just BACKLOAD your insulin syringes from ampoule and keep them somewhere. (I keep mine in "cosmetic bag" for week or two or more and never had a single problem doing so) Ampoule is 250mg/1ml of T enanthate ( 2.2€ euros per ampule in my country pharmacies)
Here is a picture of my preloaded syringes (85mg of T in every syringe)

BACKLOADING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52kEHcp5PKA
In the video, he drops plunger down on alcohol swab, but I keep one end in my mouth while backloading and keep it sterile like that (P.S. I don't put ruber end in mouth haha , but other end.. Ruber is in THE AIR - if you know what I mean :D )

Attachments

• 12164463_10207754494917324_6985163_o.jpg
    12164463_10207754494917324_6985163_o.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 754
  • 12167876_10207754547518639_1443144211_n.jpg
    12167876_10207754547518639_1443144211_n.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:

ipi

I just started TRT and my HCT went jumped to 53 and HB to 18. I always had HB on the higher side like 16-17. My doctor sent me a prescription and I did give blood yesterday but my BP is still at average is 130/95 (goes up and down). But its high. Does it create issues or clotting, when should I redo the blood work?

Tron

TRON, you really need to relax man :) First you want to selfbleed, than you are scared ? I don't understand you and injecting every 21 days is bad for your mood, also bad for your health... And start injecting every 3.5days (we are talking about T enanthate/cypionate). Just BACKLOAD your insulin syringes from ampoule and keep them somewhere. (I keep mine in "cosmetic bag" for week or two or more and never had a single problem doing so) Ampoule is 250mg/1ml of T enanthate ( 2.2€ euros per ampule in my country pharmacies)
Here is a picture of my preloaded syringes (85mg of T in every syringe)

BACKLOADING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52kEHcp5PKA
In the video, he drops plunger down on alcohol swab, but I keep one end in my mouth while backloading and keep it sterile like that (P.S. I don't put ruber end in mouth haha , but other end.. Ruber is in THE AIR - if you know what I mean :D )

Wow, thanks a lot.

There is one thing I don't understand. Why do you use insulin syringes? They have too short needles and oil testo administration needs intramuscular needles (longer). Would it be possible to conserve the needed dose directly into a intramuscular syringe instead of into an insulin one?

My endocrinologist prescription is 250mg (Testex 2ml) each 15 days. If i'm gonna take 50mg (0.4ml) each 3.5 days that means 250mg each 17.5 days. It is a little less dose than my prescription but perhaps it could be better to reduce my hematocrit... I will try it.

Tron

Tron,
I can get my gear at the local pharmacy but since you live in Spain why not order from this company. https://www.medisave.eu/es/
Just I just received from them: 100 x 1ml syringes, and needles: 100 x 25g 1/2" (for injections) and 100 x 21g (for drawing). Cheap and good!

I can find here in pharmacies without problems intramuscular syringes 21G. The problem is to find needles 16G to bleedmyself.

I have just bought this from:

http://www.praxisdienst.es/es/Produ...ea/Bolsa+de+sandre+de+450ml+de+capacidad.html

It is a 450 ml blood bag with 16G needle. (5 units 35 €)

I thing I cannot stand more time with this flushed face.

Last edited:
Tron, there is no need at all for deep intermuscle injections. You can use 25--30G 1/2" 5/8" for shoulders and subq injections. Please watch Nelson´s video showing his model how to inject both testo and Hcg at the same time.

Tron

Tron, there is no need at all for deep intermuscle injections. You can use 25--30G 1/2" 5/8" for shoulders and subq injections. Please watch Nelson´s video showing his model how to inject both testo and Hcg at the same time.

Watch this video. I'm injecting in outer thigh (left picture)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXoBb6mkys

Oh my god. Thanks to everybody because in this TRT thread I'm learning a lot and I'm discovering than my endocronologist is living in caveman. I see here that some TRT patients use HCG. I know it would be good to preserve testicular size but I'm pretty sure than my endo wouldn't consider it important. Really I think is its a problem not with him but with the sanitary system in Spain that doesn't give HCG in a TRT. And of course is not possilbe to find HCG in pharmacies. I don't want to but it at black market.

Now I will repeat one of my previous question:

My endocrinologist prescription is 250mg (Testex 2ml) each 15 days. If i'm gonna take 50mg (0.4ml) each 3.5 days that means 250mg each 17.5 days. It is a little less dose than my prescription but perhaps it could be better to reduce my hematocrit...

Then it is necessary to use 5 syringes for each 250mg ampoule, isn't it?

And the least (but no last) question:

Speed has said that we are talking about T enanthate/cypionate. I think that if we want a fine tune of the treatment dosification and 50mg each 3.5 days seems very fine tuned then it would be necessary to take in account the that enanthate and cypionate or propyonate haven't the same molecular weigh and then the real testorone quantity is not the same in them.

Really in between enanthate/cypionate are no significant differences but what about propyonate?. It is necessary to take in account that not only the molecular weight is different but also the half life of them in the blood.

I think that the main advantage of a 50mg/3.5 days protocol is to avoid event of high testosterone picks that perhaps are the responsible of the hematocrite elevation. Could be that a good reasoning?

Thanks again everybody. I see my life is gonna change in a much better way from this :mad: to this :rolleyes:.

Speed

Yes, your hematocrit will probably go down (but, no one can guarantee), because your T level will be stable on e3.5d regime and definitelly, you are going to see higher T blood level on injection day, than when injecting every two weeks....

Only blood test and your subjective feeling can tell you If 50mg every 3.5d is enough.... If not, you can always use higher dosage, but go slow....

Yes, you will backload five syringes and leave them for later use (50mg each)

Really, I don't know is there anyone legaly using propionate for trt....

Tron

I DID IT.

For the first time it has been not bad. 375ml in 15min with a 16G needle and a pressure cuff at 120mmHG.

I expect tomorrow I will feel much better.

IMG-20151015-WA0008.jpg

Last edited:

Tron

Today I have prepared 5 insulin syringes from one cypionate ampoule 250mg - 2ml following the steps of the video above. I have calculated 2ml/5 = 0.4 ml for each syringe.

I don't know why but when I tried to fill the last one perhaps I'd been too much optimistic and there wasn't enough "fuel" to fill the last one to 0.4 ml. I have needed to pick a little bit oil from the others.

Next time I will try to fill only to 0.3ml each on. It is strange and I don't know why.

I use 25G 5/8" needle but the hardest part is to extract to interior air when the testo has been put. It is hard to push the plunger. Perhaps for this reason I have lost some testo because when I pushed some oil was falling out by the needles.

I put myself a shot and it seems like a baby shot.

Speed

Today I have prepared 5 insulin syringes from one cypionate ampoule 250mg - 2ml following the steps of the video above. I have calculated 2ml/5 = 0.4 ml for each syringe.

I don't know why but when I tried to fill the last one perhaps I'd been too much optimistic and there wasn't enough "fuel" to fill the last one to 0.4 ml. I have needed to pick a little bit oil from the others.

Next time I will try to fill only to 0.3ml each on. It is strange and I don't know why.

I use 25G 5/8" needle but the hardest part is to extract to interior air when the testo has been put. It is hard to push the plunger. Perhaps for this reason I have lost some testo because when I pushed some oil was falling out by the needles.

I put myself a shot and it seems like a baby shot.

That doesn't seem right :eek:
Why don't you use regular insulin syringes, like in the videos I posted above. It will be much easier to backload and also to inject (no removable needles).
And you always BACKLOAD with 18g or 21g, don't use small needles for backloading other syringes..
Regular insulin syringe is 1ML/100IU (picture above) and it's much easier to dose when it's devided with 100IUs.
So in your case 50mg will be 0,4ml or 40IUs on syringe as you said.
0.3ml will be ONLY 37.5mg of T. I think that dose will put you in the low T range and probably will not be enough for you....

Tron

The insulin syringes that I can buy in the pharmacies in my town are no the same that in the video. Time ago they were like them but now are different (it was said by the girl who sold me the syringes yesterday).

In all case, the problem is not the syringe but in its needle size. What is the needle size of the syringes in the video?. The mine are 25G 5/8". The syringes 1ml volume.

IMG_20151016_230411.jpg

As I said before, I want to put 50mg in each syringe but the problem is that some oil is lost each time I try to extract the air inside. When I push the plunger some oil slips by the needle although it is set in vertical orientation with the needle on top.

And why I musn't use the 21G to backloading the syringes?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me