PrimeBody Sucks

Buy Lab Tests Online

SilverSurfer

I’m sure this forum isn’t going to be happy given they get advertiser dollars from PrimeBody, and the sock puppets will attack me, but nonetheless my experience over the past several months dealing with PrimeBody has been nothing but frustrating. I’d advise you to go anywhere else.

The doctor they use isn’t awful, but the service itself just blows. Maybe if you show up to their clinics face to face it may be different, but their telemedicine option is just plain awful.

I’m hoping Defy or another vendor is better. I may just go back to my PCP of an injection every 2 weeks. It’d be easier.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Its some what of an exaggeration on my part but I seem to have nothing but problems from the front offce of the other place you mentioned. The medical care is second to none but the front-end experience is ridiculous.

Its some what of an exaggeration on my part but I seem to have nothing but problems from the front offce of the other place you mentioned. The medical care is second to none but the front-end experience is ridiculous.
Are you calling or emailing? If I email a question it sometimes takes a day or 2 to get a response. If I call, I wait on the line until they get me to someone who can answer. If they hang up and tell me I'll get a call back, then it might be the next day. If I stay on the phone I get an answer quicker.

SilverSurfer

Why not go back to your doctor and pin every week yourself? Not a big deal and way less costly.

You read my mind. I called my docs office and they said I didn’t need an appointment as I have an open order for 125 mg per week thru the end of October. The only hassle being I have to stop in for 10 mins once a week, but it beats paying $200 a month.

SilverSurfer

Sounds like it’s a common problem then. Thanks for the input. It helped convince me to just go back to my PCP.

SilverSurfer

Are you calling or emailing? If I email a question it sometimes takes a day or 2 to get a response. If I call, I wait on the line until they get me to someone who can answer. If they hang up and tell me I'll get a call back, then it might be the next day. If I stay on the phone I get an answer quicker.

A day or two would be a miracle! Try a week or two, and then just another brush off or incorrect order. I just gave up finally.

Wish I read these reviews before I went with them. They are no better in 2021. Charged but no prescription sent. Had to remind them about blood work. Now I am being ignored via email.
Cycling with synthetics is way easier and cheaper.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me