PrimeBody.com Clinic Network in 21 Cities

I've been fine with it.
So far they've been right along with everything I've seen discussed and practiced here on ExcelMale.
Anytime the doctor I see here in Houston has questions/concerns, he discusses with both PrimeBody and myself.
I've done TRT through primary care physicians and even through one of the top urologists here in Houston and so far I've had the best results and care through PrimeBody.
The others just prescribed, spent like 5 minutes with me and never explained a thing.
I'm able to call pretty much anytime and email my contacts at PrimeBody pretty easily with any questions and concerns and get responses.
Never could get anything answered through any other supposed TRT docs that I've gone through in the past.

I am starting with PrimeBody tomorrow. Based on my research both Primebody and Defy are good options. They just have different business model. I am new to this so having a local doctor is important. Perhaps, when I feel confident I could self direct my treatment, i could use another and cheaper option. For now I look forward to my appointment with Dr Rotman in New York next week. Can't wait for all the benefits of TRT. I have high expectations.

I am starting with PrimeBody tomorrow. Based on my research both Primebody and Defy are good options. They just have different business model. I am new to this so having a local doctor is important. Perhaps, when I feel confident I could self direct my treatment, i could use another and cheaper option. For now I look forward to my appointment with Dr Rotman in New York next week. Can't wait for all the benefits of TRT. I have high expectations.
Finally, a legitimate response after a plethora of spam. Good luck buddy.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thread starter #30
www.excelmale.com/archive/index.php/t-6043.html

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]I would like to recommend those of you who prefer to have a local physician for your TRT needs to consider my friend Nick Glimcher's network ...
[/TD]

What's the deal with PrimeBody?

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?7099-What-s...PrimeBody

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]What's the cost, are there any added fees, do you just pay a flat monthly rate, do you have to live by one of there clinics to get treatment?
[/TD]

Dr Michael Rotman- Urologist in NYC with PrimeBody.com

www.excelmale.com/content.php?200-Welcome...PrimeBody...

... Please help me welcome Dr Rotman, our first urologist member, to ExcelMale. com ! 2036 Michael Rotman, MD, is a board-certified Urologist ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-thumbnail gsc-thumbnail"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]Apr 28, 2016

[/TD]

practical differences between Defy and Primebody?

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?6621-practical...Primebody

Primebody has a free consult deal on right now. Defy is 70 to 100 bucks a month depending on ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]I just did labs. Both will accept my current labs.

[/TD]

Jacksonville, Florida and primebody/defy question

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?7139...Florida...primebody...

prime body or defy but I know I cannot get a referral to them (anyone in the Marine Corps or Navy will ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]I honestly would rather go with either

[/TD]

Welcome Dr Michael Rotman- Urologist in NYC with PrimeBody.com

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?6794...Dr...PrimeBody...

support@[B]primebody.com.

[/TD]
[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]... to educate all men about how to proactively take charge of their health. To make an appointment with him, email

[/B]

[/TD]

PrimeBody.com Clinic Network in 21 Cities - Page 2

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?6043-PrimeBody-com...

PrimeBody a nationwide system of medical offices? Or is there one central HQ? They sign physicians up as affiliates and the docs ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]So is

[/TD]

ExcelMale.com - Testosterone Replacement | Men's Health Forum

www.excelmale.com/

PrimeBody.com: Estradiol is typically thought of as a hormone that is only present in women, but it is also present in men.

[/TD]
[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]Allison Woodworth, Clinical Director of

[/TD]

Video: Low Thyroid Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment

www.excelmale.com/content.php?178-Video-Low-Thyroid...

... Allison Woodworth (from PrimeBody.com) explains the main symptoms, diagnosis tests and therapies to treat low thyroid function.

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]Feb 29, 2016

[/TD]

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thread starter #31
primebody

www.excelmale.com/tags.php?tag=primebody

... Search: Tag: primebody ... allison woodworth, hcg, prime body, primebody. Replies: 0; Views: 74 ... PrimeBody.com Clinic Network in 21 Cities.

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]
Jan 21, 2016

[/TD]

ExcelMale.com - Videos

www.excelmale.com/content.php?12-videos

PrimeBody.com 's clinic network, has extensive training and experience in the field of Age ...

[/TD]
Allison Woodworth, RN, MSN, FNP-C, Clinical Director of

[/TD]

Video Transcript: Estradiol in Men: Friend or Enemy?

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?6457-Video-Transcript...

PrimeBody.com: Estradiol is typically thought of as a hormone that is only present in women, but it is ...

[/TD]
Allison Woodworth, Clinical Director of

[/TD]

Thread: What Every Man Should Know About HCG- Video Interview

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?6393-What-Every-Man...

PrimeBody.com. It's a national network of clinics around the United States. Thank you so much, Allison, for joining ...

[/TD]
She is the clinical director of

[/TD]

How to Find a Good Doctor that Prescribes Testosterone, HCG and ...

www.excelmale.com/archive/index.php/t-491.html

PrimeBody.com (http://www.PrimeBody.com) . The owner is a friend of mine and is offering a special to excelmale members. Email them at ...

[/TD]

PrimeBody.com la Clínica de la Red en 21 Ciudades

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?6043-PrimeBody-com...

Prime Body edited banner April 2016.jpg Views: 153 Size: 109.5. Name:PrimeBody before and after.jpg Views: 6

[/TD]
Name:

[/TD]