Buy Lab Tests Online
I am trying to figure out if i am primary or secondary...

My LH is 3.54 and my FSH is 1.46

Ive read up a lot on treatment, protocols etc... but was just curious if i'm primary or secondary?

I've had 5 years of low T bloodwork, and at 41, assume i'll probably be better off to just take the plunge and start treatment?

My free T is 66 pg/ml
Total T is 311
SHBG is 21
E2 26 pg/ml

I'm currently 41 years old, 6'5" 265lbs (I do have a desk job and diet hasnt been perfect)...but at my age, how much could i actually raise it naturally, anyhow?

Just looking for opinions.

I do have a past history of panic attacks, so I assume that with the lower SHBG, small daily shots may be my best bet? (not afraid of daily shots, my wife developed type 1 diabetes while pregnant with our first child, and takes 4 shots a day...she is 5'6 130lbs but it runs in her family)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
also, FYI...My doctor has prescribed 100mg Test Cyp per week, taken however I like, as long as i dont go over that 100mg until we get our first labs, a couple months from when i start... He is a great doc and very willing to listen, and let me find what works best for me, thankfully... he just wants me to call the office and let them know if/when i start the shots, to schedule labs.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would say your secondary, also, get your thyroid levels checked. It may be contributing to your low testosterone.

coltsblue1812

I would say your secondary, also, get your thyroid levels checked. It may be contributing to your low testosterone.
Thank you! My thyroid was checked and everything looked great, there...

I'm assuming at my age, trying to raise my #s naturally would be a waste of time and putting off the inevitable?

That's good to know, but I first would try enclomiphene. You may do good on it and not need to inject Testosterone for the rest of your life.
Thanks again for the advice... My main issue is that my doctor will prescribe testosterone (the injecting part doesnt bother me), but not enclomiphene or clomid etc... and in order to get enclomiphene, i'd need to go to a clinic, that my insurance would not be willing to work with (so paying 100% out of pocket). My insurance covers the test cyp, and i would only be paying $10 per month, no matter what dose i'm put on (all meds are $10/month with my cigna insurance plan, for a monthly supply, no matter the med/dose etc).

With all that said, I would like to try enclomiphene, but what is the cheapest legal way to actually get it or get a script for it? My understanding is that it is only available from compounding pharmacies (when i looked into it a year or two ago)...

Also, anyone who is currently on enclomiphene, i'd be glad to hear from you...how it is working, how you feel/numbers etc, side effects, likes/dislikes about it, where/how to get it, dose and just anything you'd like to add!!

Thanks for the help!

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks again for the advice... My main issue is that my doctor will prescribe testosterone (the injecting part doesnt bother me), but not enclomiphene or clomid etc... and in order to get enclomiphene, i'd need to go to a clinic, that my insurance would not be willing to work with (so paying 100% out of pocket). My insurance covers the test cyp, and i would only be paying $10 per month, no matter what dose i'm put on (all meds are $10/month with my cigna insurance plan, for a monthly supply, no matter the med/dose etc).

With all that said, I would like to try enclomiphene, but what is the cheapest legal way to actually get it or get a script for it? My understanding is that it is only available from compounding pharmacies (when i looked into it a year or two ago)...

Also, anyone who is currently on enclomiphene, i'd be glad to hear from you...how it is working, how you feel/numbers etc, side effects, likes/dislikes about it, where/how to get it, dose and just anything you'd like to add!!

Thanks for the help!
Some men don't do good on just testosterone. One of the issues right now is pretty hard to get HCG. Thankfully I was able to get a big supply before the supply dried up. I believe eventually empower pharmacy will be producing it again. Your testicles may shrink and you would wish that you tried enclomiphene or maybe you won't like it and then go on testosterone. It's easier to go on enclomiphene then to go on testosterone. Then to do the opposite.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me