Preventing and Protecting Against Coronavirus – Is Selenium the Answer?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Selenium Deficient Soil and Connection to New Viruses

A publication from 2011 links the evolution and spread of viral infectious diseases (HIV/AIDS, influenzas, SARS, Ebola, Swine Flu, Bird Flu) to areas where soil selenium levels are lower. A map in the article overlays areas of soil selenium deficiency with the origin of new viruses. Countries like China, where selenium-deficient soil is widespread and city populations number in the millions, are most susceptible to viral evolution and spread.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The only people that can be infected by the 2019-n Coronavirus have less than 98.7 µg/L of Selenium in plasma or serum.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The only people that can be infected by the 2019-n Coronavirus have less than 98.7 µg/L of Selenium in plasma or serum.
Source? All I find is that the figure of 98.7 µg/L comes from this study because it's the amount needed to achieve maximal platelet glutathione peroxidase activity. It's a big leap to the assertion that you then won't be infected by the novel coronavirus.

If there is no credible reference then it's inadvisable to propagate such information without labeling it as speculation.

Vince

Super Moderator
Source? All I find is that the figure of 98.7 µg/L comes from this study because it's the amount needed to achieve maximal platelet glutathione peroxidase activity. It's a big leap to the assertion that you then won't be infected by the novel coronavirus.

If there is no credible reference then it's inadvisable to propagate such information without labeling it as speculation.
Yes I agree with you, it's a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

I'm still eating my 2 Brazilian nuts daily. :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me