Pretty annoyed - refills

Buy Lab Tests Online

ef88

So my last vial ran out Monday as I expected it to. My CVS app said an automatic refill would happen yesterday. Nope.

Requested a renewal of the prescription and got no response. Emailed my doctor and then his assistant replied that he did not renew it since it's just been over a year since my last appointment. But....my bloodwork was just months ago. Everything looked fine.

His next opening is July 21st. I'll have missed 5 injections. I do have my HCG still but I'm pretty annoyed. What should I expect missing 5 injections of trt?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

So my last vial ran out Monday as I expected it to. My CVS app said an automatic refill would happen yesterday. Nope.

Requested a renewal of the prescription and got no response. Emailed my doctor and then his assistant replied that he did not renew it since it's just been over a year since my last appointment. But....my bloodwork was just months ago. Everything looked fine.

His next opening is July 21st. I'll have missed 5 injections. I do have my HCG still but I'm pretty annoyed. What should I expect missing 5 injections of trt?
Jokes aside, you’ll feel symptoms of low T.

I’ve had the same thing happen with a couple of doctors. It is extremely aggravating.

ef88

I figured. It makes zero sense....I've been on this over a year. My bloodwork is wonderful. No concerning numbers. All within range including lipids. Why hault a renewal due to a missed appointment that I wasn't even requested to schedule. Lame!

ef88

but How do I keep inventory? I inject just slightly less than my prescribed amount and it's always finishing quick. I use insulin needles too. These 1ml vials suck. I used to get the 10ml monster back in the day and it would always last me way longer than it was supposed to.

I'm not even sure of the doctors mindset though. Recent labs showing nothing but good numbers. Email communications saying i'm feeling great, etc. Why does he need to have a video call with me before renewing it? It's like an issue every time it has to be renewed. so now I will feel like shit because he needs to talk to me first. Hopefully the Hcg helps out a little. I'm a little bugged by this.

T

tareload

but How do I keep inventory? I inject just slightly less than my prescribed amount and it's always finishing quick. I use insulin needles too. These 1ml vials suck. I used to get the 10ml monster back in the day and it would always last me way longer than it was supposed to.
You answered your own question. The 10ml vial wasn't lasting you way longer than it was supposed to. You just thought it was. For the future no reason you can't go back to the 10 mL vial.

DS3

One method that’s worked for me after learning my refill lesson the hard way is to have the doctor write the script for 1.5 to 2x the actual dosage I take.

T

tareload

One method that’s worked for me after learning my refill lesson the hard way is to have the doctor write the script for 1.5 to 2x the actual dosage I take.
Yes. Example for future, get Rx for 20% more weekly dosage than you use. Or use 20% less. Starting this strategy at tzero helps.

You get the idea. Integral over time gives you inventory.

Always have inventory.

Dog427

I had a similar hassle with Doctors in USA and with CVS Specialty Pharmacy. Decided to just let them go.

You can order online HCG at a very reasonable price, however mailing can take a few weeks. Napsgear.org has HCG Pregnyl and its worked fine for me the last couple years. Its made overseas but is effective.

DS3

I had a similar hassle with Doctors in USA and with CVS Specialty Pharmacy. Decided to just let them go.

You can order online HCG at a very reasonable price, however mailing can take a few weeks. Napsgear.org has HCG Pregnyl and its worked fine for me the last couple years. Its made overseas but is effective.
Naps is solid.

Gladiator

If you are using a 1ml vial are you getting it all out ?
I know with a 10ml vial you have 0.1 if not more still in it. So 10 1ml vials is a full 1ml going to waste if you don’t pull the top off.
I have read the 1ml vials normally have extra 0.1ml in them to allow for the left over

Dicky

This is what I do. My doctor writes about 1.5x the actual dosage in his records for me. So by the time I get notified that it is time to refill, I have plenty of time to get it done.

If my doctor was not amenable to this, I would probably go the underground lab route. Or find another doctor. Although in OP's situation, his protocol is working well. It's not always easy finding good docs with good protocols that you can work with. So replacing him might not be so easy

T

tareload

The difference being…?
OP has a Rx for Test and hCG (and has some on hand from above). Although remote risk from what I hear, seems insane for him to go UGL route instead of just ordering smart and planning ahead with his Provider, no?

DS3

OP has a Rx for Test and hCG (and has some on hand from above). Although remote risk from what I hear, seems insane for him to go UGL route instead of just ordering smart and planning ahead with his Provider, no?
If you are in a bind and there’s brand named hormones on Naps (e.g., Bayer) then no. I’d say either is an acceptable choice.

I recently was able to try Andriol through them without having to be told oral undecanoate is unable to be obtained through my doctor. I ended up not caring for it, but it empowered me to experiment without the strictures of the medical community and big pharma.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching