Prescribed TRT scrotal cream at 23

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

I know Dr. Rob Kominiarek has a protocol for getting guys off DHT blocking medications even if their not on TRT. The protocol jacks the DHT very high so the DHT receptors don’t atrophy as the medicine is withdrawn.

He also says if not having any problems, don’t ever come off, because for some that’s when the SHTF.
What is his protocol?

OP maybe suffering from post finasteride syndrome

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Like you, I took something similar for a while in college, propecia. Within a week of taking it my erections went to shit, they really haven’t been 100% ever again for the last 20 years. I also had my first panic attack after taking it and have had off and on issues with anxiety since then. Now I have issues and have been to many doctors, but the good news is I think you can get good results.

I think your symptoms and labs do confirm something is off and it could easily be related to the medication you took, PFS and all of that.

My total T was also similar to yours when I started TRT with Dr. Crisler in my mid to late 20’s.

The good news is that while I am not 100% (and don’t think I will ever be, nor do I think ANY human is 100%) I still have had more positives in my life than negatives. I‘ve had far more positive windows of good mental, sexual, and overall health, but I do have windows of crap too.

My advice is to try what you think will work. Defy is a quality provider and are very safe in their approach, they won’t try to get you juiced to the gills and take your money from you. That being said, maybe wait before starting TRT since you are young and have great production.

The biggest advice I can give you is stay away from the PFS boards, they are toxic for your mental health and spirit. Similar to Lyme’s forums (something I also have) most of the people on there are in bad shape and that hopelessness can really seep into your psyche and prevent you from seeing all the good there is in your life. Those types of forums tend to make people identify with their disease and convince themselves it is the root of every problem they have ever had.

I’m not denying that they don’t have issues caused by the drug, they for sure do, just like you and I do. However I found that when I didn’t spend hours in those types of forums and was open to feeling better, the right treatments and mindset allowed me to live a pretty darn normal life. The gloom and doom tends to overshadow the advice and help and focuses your entire being onto being a helpless victim which in turn makes you feel worse.

There is no doctor with a cure for PFS, it doesn’t exist. I’ve had oddly great success when I’ve been on TRT and a low dose of an SSRI. That combo always seems to give me great erections, stamina, and drive. The big theory behind that is that low dose ssris (especially prozac) tend to raise allopregnenelone in the brain significantly, something that is missing in PFS sufferers. I’m not suggesting an SSRI as a blanket cure, everyone is different and your own intuition and knowledge will help you make informed decisions.

Things that have worked for me:
1. Simple TRT protocol (injections and cream have both worked)
2. SSRI - 5mg of Zoloft, 2.5mg Prozac, or 2.5mg of Lexapro these are pretty much interchangeable.
3. A few rare times I’ve taken a benzo and it too gave me full sexual function on TRT

Things that probably don’t work:
1. Test boosting herbs
2. Super high doses of vitamins and or minerals

My simple theory on PFS is that it kills your gaba. Low gaba makes you nervous and ramps up your sympathetic nervous system, which kills erections and sexual urges. (Who is going to get a boner while running from a saber tooth tiger?). The above things all increase gaba and bring back my parasympathetic nervous system then voila, sex happens. I’m talking like I didn’t have sex for almost a year, took Prozac for two days and then had sex like 5 times in one week. Don’t just try this blindly though, always consult with a dr.

Only try one thing at a time and give it a week or so. Don’t make the mistakes I made and shotgun everything on earth and then have no idea what is helping and hurting.

Sorry for the long post, I just have been in your shoes and feel like this is what I would say to my 22 year old self if I had a Time Machine.

Last edited:

vic909

Your Free Testosterone is at the top of the range, something men wish they could have naturally around here. Total testosterone doesn't mean much.

Did Defy ask you for further testing? Vitamin D? Thyroids? Did you do a full panel? Prolactin? Progestogen?
All of those are in range except for progesterone which is more than double the high end of the reference range. It’s 2.4 (0.2-0.9)

Pregnenolone and DHEAS are also elevated

vic909

Can anybody confirm if there are any risks with doing maybe a 2 or 3 week trial of the TRT scrotal cream. I would be doing it with 350 IU HCG 3x a week. I just want to try it for 2-3 weeks and see if it helps, if it doesn’t I’d like to stop it.

If I stop it after that time would I need a PCT or should I just stop cold turkey.

Thanks

eli

Can anybody confirm if there are any risks with doing maybe a 2 or 3 week trial of the TRT scrotal cream. I would be doing it with 350 IU HCG 3x a week. I just want to try it for 2-3 weeks and see if it helps, if it doesn’t I’d like to stop it.

If I stop it after that time would I need a PCT or should I just stop cold turkey.

Thanks

Can you do without HCG? HCG itself is notorious to make people feel like crap, not all, but most people
Go for 4 weeks.

Keep the HCG for PCT.

A week after your last application, do 2500ius of HCG twice a week then wait a week and do light nolva and clomiphene

vic909

Can you do without HCG? HCG itself is notorious to make people feel like crap, not all, but most people
Go for 4 weeks.

Keep the HCG for PCT.

A week after your last application, do 2500ius of HCG twice a week then wait a week and do light nolva and clomiphene
I used HCG solo before to see if it helped my PFS and I didn't have much of a problem with it. I only wanted to use it because I thought it would prevent the testosterone from shutting me down completely and also for fertility.

If I'm only trying the testosterone for 3-4 weeks do you think the HCG wouldn't be needed?

My doctor was saying I wouldn't need a PCT if I'm using HCG with the testosterone and that I'd be able to just stop it cold turkey.

eli

I used HCG solo before to see if it helped my PFS and I didn't have much of a problem with it. I only wanted to use it because I thought it would prevent the testosterone from shutting me down completely and also for fertility.

If I'm only trying the testosterone for 3-4 weeks do you think the HCG wouldn't be needed?

My doctor was saying I wouldn't need a PCT if I'm using HCG with the testosterone and that I'd be able to just stop it cold turkey.
Yea for 4 weeks you're fine. Don't use HCG, so yoy know exactly if TRT works for you or not.

Honestly, even if you feel good for a week then you know you need TRT, because on TRT you need to give it 6-7 weeks to stabilize but goal is to see if you're DHT deficient

vic909

So I did a 3 week trial of the scrotal cream and have had no benefits at all. I did 3 clicks in the morning and 2 clicks at night everyday.

I had labs done 4 hours after applying my last dose that morning and LH and FSH came back suppressed at 0.5 and 0.4. Testosterone and other results are still pending. Progesterone was highly elevated as usual at 3.0 (0.2-0.9).

Should I use Enclomiphene to restart my production or will it come back on its own? Doctor said production would recover on its own but 12.5mg of clomid for 4 weeks could help it recover faster.

Should I take 6.25mg enclomiphene or just let myself recover naturally? My last dose of TRT cream was Tuesday.

Thanks

vic909

Benefits on TRT can take several months to years. I’m still noticing improvements well after a year.

I heard that the effects are noticeable quicker on the cream since it’s not attached to an ester. I’m sure I would’ve felt at least something from the large increase in DHT if it was going to help me but I felt nothing

Systemlord

I heard that the effects are noticeable quicker on the cream since it’s not attached to an ester. I
It took me three weeks to "start" feeling good on oral T, being sensitive to androgens. For someone with a lower sensitivity to androgens, whether it be due to AR Gene CAG repeats long/short or other health problems, it may take longer to feel the effects.

Did you even absorb the cream?

Last edited:

Hyrulewarrior1978

I'm not trying to force my body to heal faster, I'm questioning whether it can heal at all without intervention. It's been almost 6 years of me living like this. It's like a switch suddenly turned off in my head and the old me died.

I know my testosterone is normal, however since my DHT is towards the lower end and since DHT has a much higher binding affinity to androgen receptors than TRT, I was thinking of trying the scrotal cream because it converts to DHT at a much higher rate.

Yes it's likely the TRT cream won't work but at this point I'm willing to try anything and don't know what else I can do.

Propeciahelp is starting studies soon, but by the time the exact mechanism of PFS is revealed or if even possible a treatment is discovered, I would probably be in my 30s.
I think you might be looking for problems where there aren’t any.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
So I did a 3 week trial of the scrotal cream and have had no benefits at all.

Here's a guy using scrotal cream that didn't see even a glimpse of resolution of his PFS symptoms until his first spontaneous erection occurred at 6 months, and significant improvement didn't occur until closer to 1 year.

If that is truly what it takes for some people, the results of your 3 week trial may not say anything at all about the prospects for long-term scrotal cream to resolve your symptoms.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching