Prescribed hydrochlorothiazide for edema, how long till a stable state is reached?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I was prescribed hydrochlorothiazide for the edema and wanted to know how long before this medication will reach its maximum effectiveness, the half life is lists as 6-15 hours. I have notice very positive results, improved mood, feeling more upbeat and erections on and off throughout the day, strange considering I stopped TRT 3 weeks ago.

I realize now that I have had this edema for more than 20 years ~ fluid build up in the lungs that this medication has annihilated and the 20+ year long chronic cough is no more.

My sinus have cleared as well, every hydrochlorothiazide tablet has seen a down tick of this cough and sinus congestion and realize I had three sinus surgerys all for nothing.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Steady state is achieved at around 5 times the half-life of the drug (any drug). hydrochlorothiazide has a half life of 5-15 hours (depending what source you read) so for example, if we use 15 hours to calculate, steady state would be in 5 x 15 hours or 75 hours.

Systemlord

I believe I have counted my chickens before they hatched, day 1-3 three was by far the best, strong sensitive erections and feeling good, now it's all gone done hill.

I started feeling unwell yesterday and the same symptoms I had weeks ago are starting to come out of the woodwork again.

I increased the dosage by half a tablet and the symptoms subsided a little, but it seems this hydrochlorothiazide is working to remove edema but now killing erections.

It seems once a stable state is reached, symptoms return. Tho all brings back memories when I was inject test once weekly, half life. Maybe what I need is to take this stuff twice daily, maybe that is why its losing its effectiveness over time.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching