Preparing for hcg only protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

Hey, I didn't have any luck searching the stickies or internet with the "hcg diet" and prenancy topics.

I was prescribed hcg 50 or 500 iu (can't remember the right one) 3x a week from Defy. This is to lower shbg. I'm always around 700 total test with an shbg of 55-60.

My question is how do i prepare and stop the HCG? Do I have to have Clomid ready?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Sweet. I wish I’d had that as an option.

It’s probably 500iu. If this is just an hcg only protocol as your first attempt, why are you worried about stopping? Either way, if you’re not on trt and just starting hcg only then no need for clomid as it will raise your shbg.

Vvs1

Sweet. I wish I’d had that as an option.

It’s probably 500iu. If this is just an hcg only protocol as your first attempt, why are you worried about stopping? Either way, if you’re not on trt and just starting hcg only then no need for clomid as it will raise your shbg.

I tried Clomid with DHEA and an AI, and the numbers were great. 1000 TT, normal shbg and e2, but little improvement.

I may stop hcg if I feel worse, or I'm too depressed to stay on top of the reorders.

Vvs1

How did you feel?

With Clomid, I didn't improve any. Felt more masculine and testes were bigger, but it can cause decreased mood. If you want to try Clomid, I recommend breaking the tablets in quarters.

I haven't tried HCG yet.

Right now I'm on Ginkgo Biloba, Pine pollen tincture & stinging nettle tincture. I cycle the best brand of Tribulus. It's been a good combo, and makes me question if I want to start hcg.

JayLay777

Kee
I tried Clomid with DHEA and an AI, and the numbers were great. 1000 TT, normal shbg and e2, but little improvement.

I may stop hcg if I feel worse, or I'm too depressed to stay on top of the reorders.
Keep in mind HCG does suppress LH and FSH like taking testosterone does so you will have to use clomid after trying it to reset HPTA if you didn’t already know

Vvs1

Kee
Keep in mind HCG does suppress LH and FSH like taking testosterone does so you will have to use clomid after trying it to reset HPTA if you didn’t already know

Thanks. That's the answer I was looking for. How long does Clomid have to be ran? And is it began as soon as you quit hcg, or before hcg is stopped?

JayLay777

Thanks. That's the answer I was looking for. How long does Clomid have to be ran? And is it began as soon as you quit hcg, or before hcg is stopped?
I am not totally sure. It depends on how long you did the HCG for I would say at least 2 months. I would start taking the clomid a week before coming off the hcg completely

fifty

With Clomid, I didn't improve any. Felt more masculine and testes were bigger, but it can cause decreased mood. If you want to try Clomid, I recommend breaking the tablets in quarters.

I haven't tried HCG yet.

Right now I'm on Ginkgo Biloba, Pine pollen tincture & stinging nettle tincture. I cycle the best brand of Tribulus. It's been a good combo, and makes me question if I want to start hcg.
If you’re good with herbal stuff I would just do that personally. Way simpler, probably cheaper, fewer potential problems, etc.

Vvs1

I am not totally sure. It depends on how long you did the HCG for I would say at least 2 months. I would start taking the clomid a week before coming off the hcg completely

S**t scares me lol, and I'm pretty fearless. I have been on these sites for years so I understand the shutdown of LH. I think its possible this HCG will help my testes some, as my natural numbers are good, 6-7 LH and FSH, 700 TT, but my doc calls my testes "on the small side." When I do feel relief of symptoms, my testes feel a lot bigger. The variance in size is pretty drastic. I'm thinking it may be a parasitic cause.

Does suppression occur after first injection?

JayLay777

you're natural numbers are in 600 to 700's and your having symptoms? Oh ya I forgot you have high SHBG. How old are you? Im actually in the same boat as you and I'm deciding if i want to start TRT myself as well.My SHBG is pretty much identical to yours. I really would not even mess around with HCG as it shuts down your LH the same as just straight test. I would just go on Test and HCG if I were you to be honest.

I do not think suppression would occur after just one injection. I think it takes several weeks before your body shuts down. I injected test once before just one time and then decided to stop and i was fine. I tested my testosterone 2 weeks after the injection and my blood levels were the almost the exact same as before the injection.

Last edited:

fifty

Dude A with levels 600+ who chose not to go on trt is telling Dude B with levels 600+ to go on trt & hcg?

Can we name 1 person that went on with pre trt levels 600-700+ that did awesome on trt?

JayLay777

Dude A with levels 600+ who chose not to go on trt is telling Dude B with levels 600+ to go on trt & hcg?

Can we name 1 person that went on with pre trt levels 600-700+ that did awesome on trt?
I'm just giving him options. We both have high SHBG with decent total T but high SHBG. Actually I'm still deciding if I should start TRT or not as I'm doing as much research as possible before I start, Do I have some of the symotms of low T with total T ranging form 500 - 700's , yes I do probably because my SHBG is high. I guess starting trt would be the only way to find out.

fifty

Dudes in your 20s with T in the 700 range. If I were y’all I would run. Always gonna be someone tryin to sell you something if you come calling.

It’s like my best friend and I want to go to the local lowT clinic with levels 1500+ and see what bs they come up with to sell us...cause you know it’ll be something.

Who cares if your shbg is high. I deadlifted 550 at 181 when I was your age with T levels in the low 300s and a shbg in the 40s and didn’t think anything of it. I wish I felt that good now with levels hitting 1500. The way you run your life matters a whole hell of a lot more than your T levels.

If you get bloated, eat better. If you can’t sleep, lay off the caffeine and phone in bed. If your T levels aren’t 1000, find a new sex partner and they may well be. Lots more to life than chasing hormone levels on questionably reliable blood tests.

Last edited:

Vvs1

First Dr appt had my shbg at 37, TT was 620.

Now shbg is 63, and Defy wants to see levels free T increase since thats "how you feel."

I have an endo that refers me to a psychiatrist.

It may be worth a shot to try the hcg that would up T to reduce shbg. Plus give the testicles a boost, because I definitely have symptom improvement when my testicles feel heavier and solid. I didn't like Clomid so it sucks if I have to get back on it, if I want to quit the hcg.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me