Prepare me for My Defy Consult

Buy Lab Tests Online

Clos617

Greetings, I'm a 40 yo male who's had some prior use of anabolic cycles in the pass . I have not done anything for over three years. Below is my recent blood work.
I really would like all the benefits of vitality but I also want to maintain my health while packing on as much lean sustainable muscle. I had ordered test/eq mix awgile back and was going to start with this then trt , but I'm not sure because I want to do everything the right or best way. Can anyone please check out my blood lab work and perhaps help me better prepare for my first consult with defy .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

52hoosier

Let the medical people at Defy tell you everything about your lab report. They are the best. When I do my consults I always have a prepared list of any questions I may have or medical concerns or needs. That way I am sure to get the most from my consult.

After my first consult with Dr. Saya I felt so relieved and grateful. Finally, someone who knew the symptoms I was going through and who was competent to treat them.

Best Wishes!

Vince

Super Moderator
Greetings, I'm a 40 yo male who's had some prior use of anabolic cycles in the pass . I have not done anything for over three years. Below is my recent blood work.
I really would like all the benefits of vitality but I also want to maintain my health while packing on as much lean sustainable muscle. I had ordered test/eq mix awgile back and was going to start with this then trt , but I'm not sure because I want to do everything the right or best way. Can anyone please check out my blood lab work and perhaps help me better prepare for my first consult with defy .
I don't see your labs?

slicktop

I had ordered test/eq mix awgile back and was going to start with this then trt , but I'm not sure because I want to do everything the right or best way. Can anyone please check out my blood lab work and perhaps help me better prepare for my first consult with defy .
Throw that shit away. Let Defy guide you and you'll be fine. They are NOT going to put you on some measly micro-dose; they'll most likely set you at high normal, and anything above that has health concerns you don't want. I strongly recommend a testosterone/nandrolone blend... it's been great for me helps me keep my estradiol in check better than taking an AI ever did. I'm sure everyone there is good, but I can vouch for Ben and Mike both being awesome and great to work with. Mike started me on the nandrolone protocol a little over a year ago and it's been revolutionary.

Clos617

Right on browski, good to know . I'm lined up to talk to Mike. I appreciate the advice on the use of of the blend. Thank you it will be trashed

finkelet

I had my intake with Dr Saya and he was awesome, a true expert. Mike had been managing my care since then and I couldn’t be happier. I’m also on a 1:1 test nandrolone protocol and couldn’t be happier.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I am both a patient and employee and have had many consults. The best advice I can give is to write down your questions beforehand to ask during the consult. And when you are in between consults, keep some notes somewhere with any concerns and questions to ask. It is surprising easy to forget something when asked on the spot because while the consult is at least 45 minutes, there is just so much to talk about.

You may find that some of your questions are answered before you can ask as I did. The time scheduled for you is also blocked off exclusively for you, so use every minute of it. If you want to talk thyroid (Mike is very good), nutrition, exercise, whatever.

Test-Joe

Throw that shit away. Let Defy guide you and you'll be fine. They are NOT going to put you on some measly micro-dose; they'll most likely set you at high normal, and anything above that has health concerns you don't want. I strongly recommend a testosterone/nandrolone blend... it's been great for me helps me keep my estradiol in check better than taking an AI ever did. I'm sure everyone there is good, but I can vouch for Ben and Mike both being awesome and great to work with. Mike started me on the nandrolone protocol a little over a year ago and it's been revolutionary.
Mike at Defy started me on t-cyp/nandrolone/HCG protocol in June 2020 as well. I have very pleased with new protocol. My estradiol and DHT were running high and I did not want to go back on AI. When you start nandrolone you need to be sure to reduce T-Cyp dose.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I have my first consult scheduled with Beth at Defy. Any thoughts on Beth/Defy? Thanks!
Listen to what she says. Beth is easy-going and a friendly person besides being really smart.

Write down your questions before the consult so you don’t forget. You will be surprised now easy it is with everything else that is reviewed and discussed. Keep notes in between your follow up consults of questions and observations as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me