Pregnenolone prevents testicular atrophy

Buy Lab Tests Online

WayneP

In that thread they say a ratio of 10:1 pregnenolone to testosterone daily (i.e. 100mg preg for 10mg testosterone) keeps your nuts from shrinking.

Is this BS? First I've heard of that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The claim seems misguided. The referenced studies are from 70-80 years ago and are on rats. The primary study says that like pregnenolone, testosterone propionate also "increased testis weight and spermatozoa". So if you are already taking testosterone then there's no added benefit to pregnenolone. And this is in comparison to rats that get no treatment after removal of the pituitary. There is still atrophy, because "the testes weigh 0.6 to 0.7 times as much as in the intact animals." In addition, "The effect does not extend to the interstitial tissue, however; this is atrophic, and the seminal vesicles are reduced to 0.2 times normal weight."

Z

Zibernet

The claim seems misguided. The referenced studies are from 70-80 years ago and are on rats. The primary study says that like pregnenolone, testosterone propionate also "increased testis weight and spermatozoa". So if you are already taking testosterone then there's no added benefit to pregnenolone. And this is in comparison to rats that get no treatment after removal of the pituitary. There is still atrophy, because "the testes weigh 0.6 to 0.7 times as much as in the intact animals." In addition, "The effect does not extend to the interstitial tissue, however; this is atrophic, and the seminal vesicles are reduced to 0.2 times normal weight."

Good debunking.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching