Pregnenolone: oral v. Cream v. Hcg injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pnw0031

I want to love pregnenolone but it makes me feel just… weird. Like I’m tweaking almost, get super stiff and get oddly socially awkward also anxious. Anyone know why this is? I’m assuming it’s due to a choline reaction as I seem to be sensitive to other pro-cholinergic supplements. Estrogen was in range and my test dose isnt very high. Anyone know if cream pregnenolone or even using hcg instead can avoid this? I want to replicate the hpta axis as I’ve lost my testes to cancer. What would be the best option for someone like me who wants total hrt?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Have you tried hCG injections at 500 to 1000 IU every other day (monotherapy). Are you on TRT ? Sorry to hear about your testicular cancer, man.

Pnw0031

Have you tried hCG injections at 500 to 1000 IU every other day (monotherapy). Are you on TRT ? Sorry to hear about your testicular cancer, man.
Yes I’ve been on trt since 2019, I haven’t tried hcg though. Would you recommend looking into hcg alongside trt? My trt dose is 85mg weekly split into daily doses which gets me a FT of 140 pg/ml.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes I’ve been on trt since 2019, I haven’t tried hcg though. Would you recommend looking into hcg alongside trt? My trt dose is 85mg weekly split into daily doses which gets me a FT of 140 pg/ml.
What is your goal? Are you feeling tired or have low libido?

Pnw0031

What is your goal? Are you feeling tired or have low libido?
My end goal is to essentially feel “normal” for someone my age I’m only 21, I had the procedure when I was 18 and I’ve been struggling with consistent sleep, low libido and not feeling like I should. I have an excellent diet and workout every week day

drkelp

I really like what preg does for me, but find it lasts for a day or two then seems to almost rebound in some way. I'm trying to see if I could use it at some interval like weekly.

Gianluca

I want to love pregnenolone but it makes me feel just… weird. Like I’m tweaking almost, get super stiff and get oddly socially awkward also anxious. Anyone know why this is? I’m assuming it’s due to a choline reaction as I seem to be sensitive to other pro-cholinergic supplements. Estrogen was in range and my test dose isnt very high. Anyone know if cream pregnenolone or even using hcg instead can avoid this? I want to replicate the hpta axis as I’ve lost my testes to cancer. What would be the best option for someone like me who wants total hrt?
Have you tested for Pregnenolone and know you need to supplement with it? did you test your Progesterone as well?

What kind of oral Pregnenolone did you try?

paralyzer

OP - my confusion is that you're trying to recreate the HPTA axis. Ultimately, your testicles were lost (which accounts for much testosterone production) but your adrenals, hypothalamus and thyroid are still intact.

I would politely argue that you need to look at this from the standpoint of supplementing your testosterone, and from there, stimulating the organs related to the HPTA axis.

Sermorelin, Gonadorelin, Clomid (in low doses), to me, are all things that should stimulate the HPTA axis. Pregnenolone may relieve the functions of the HPTA axis, allowing the organs to relax -- but Preg isn't going to stimulate the HPTA axis. In my experience, Preg usually antagonizes estrogen, but with your condition, it may be having a negative effect no matter what you do.

If the goal is stimulate the HPTA axis, I would consider the substances above that should have a more stimulating effect on your hormone organs - I don't see anyway that Preg can stimulate the HPTA.

I'm not a doctor - I hope the above provides some insight.

oneofakind

I added 25mg's DHEA and 25mg's Pregnenolone, both sustained release and micronized along with my TRT. I feel much better adding them than TRT by itself.. I'm 57 and last October had my testosterone checked and my total T was 12 (twelve)!! My doctor said she'd never seen levels that low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me