Pregnenolone, missing piece?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Just wondering if pregnenolone has been the missing puzzle piece in anyone’s protocol, and if things finally clicked when they added it. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vtail

I added it months ago. My doc suggested it to see if it would help with sleeping. I didn't notice any difference with sleeping or anything else. But I still take 30mg every other day for no reason other than once I start taking a supplement I have trouble stopping - its one of my issues . . . you should see my pill drawer.

DS3

Just wondering if pregnenolone has been the missing puzzle piece in anyone’s protocol, and if things finally clicked when they added it. Thanks.
For me, adding in Pregnenolone was ONE of the missing pieces to my protocol. I take 120 mg every night at bedtime. Before I began pregnenolone I experienced pretty significant anxiety and agitation while on TRT. Pregnenolone made a sizable difference in regarding anxiety and agitation.

Gman86

I added it months ago. My doc suggested it to see if it would help with sleeping. I didn't notice any difference with sleeping or anything else. But I still take 30mg every other day for no reason other than once I start taking a supplement I have trouble stopping - its one of my issues . . . you should see my pill drawer.

Well if u look at all the supposed benefits it offers, from mental benefits, to anti-inflammatory benefits, to eye sight benefits, etc, it almost seems like one of those supplements like vitamin D or magnesium where even if u one were to not feel any subjective benefits, everyone should probably be taking this stuff.

Have u ever tried taking it daily, or upping the dose?

Gman86

For me, adding in Pregnenolone was ONE of the missing pieces to my protocol. I take 120 mg every night at bedtime. Before I began pregnenolone I experienced pretty significant anxiety and agitation while on TRT. Pregnenolone made a sizable difference in regarding anxiety and agitation.

That’s awesome to hear. The main reasons I want to try out pregnenolone again would be for the really bad brain fog I have and my eyes have a really hard time focusing in on things quickly, and they always feel tired and sluggish. Notice any benefits in regards to cognitive function or eyesight?

What brand are u taking?

I assume it’s immediate release?

Have u ever tried taking it in the morning?

How did u end up figuring out 120mg was ur ideal dose?

No negatives to taking preg that u noticed?

captain

I had eye sight benefits from topical preg. It made colors more vivid. I stopped using it because of the cost. I have used the micronized but it didn't seem to have much if any effect.

Gman86

I had eye sight benefits from topical preg. It made colors more vivid. I stopped using it because of the cost. I have used the micronized but it didn't seem to have much if any effect.

Yes, that’s one of the exact benefits I’m looking for! What brand of topical did u use, how much did u apply, where did u apply it, and what time(s) did u apply it? Also, how much was it costing u?

DS3

That’s awesome to hear. The main reasons I want to try out pregnenolone again would be for the really bad brain fog I have and my eyes have a really hard time focusing in on things quickly, and they always feel tired and sluggish. Notice any benefits in regards to cognitive function or eyesight?

What brand are u taking?

I assume it’s immediate release?

Have u ever tried taking it in the morning?

How did u end up figuring out 120mg was ur ideal dose?

No negatives to taking preg that u noticed?
The brand is use is Pure Encapsulations. Yes, it’s immediate release. I’ve tried taking it in the morning and it gave me somewhat of a head fog every time I tried it AM. I figured out that 120 mg was the dosage I needed by starting with 30 mg for one month, feeling it’s positive effects on me mentally. Then, as the positive effects seem to be overridden or diminished, I upped the dosage for another 30-day period. After hitting 120 mg nightly, the positive mental effects never wore off. Given that I experience no side effects from 120 mg, I’ve just stuck with it.

Vision changes, most notably ‘seeing colors’ more brightly after I take it was an initial response to any dose increase, but fades quickly.

Only negative side effect is that it gives me a brain fog if I take AM or during the day. Other than that, it makes me significantly calmer and I do feel that it has played some role in restoring a more ‘natural balance’ to my protocol.

captain

Yes, that’s one of the exact benefits I’m looking for! What brand of topical did u use, how much did u apply, where did u apply it, and what time(s) did u apply it? Also, how much was it costing u?
Dr. Crisler used to sell it. I don't know where it came from but most of his stuff then came from APS and a place in Pennsylvania that got shut down. I recall it was $100 plus. I think it was 2-4 pumps a day. I don't remember the dose. A local compounder said they could make it for 40 bucks but you needed a script. Crisler sold it OTC to anyone. Someone on Crislers forum linked to this site to get preg same price as his was but it's 30ml and Crislers was 60ml. PREGNENOLONE CREAM - Total Vitality Supplements
I never tried to buy from that site.

Gman86

The brand is use is Pure Encapsulations. Yes, it’s immediate release. I’ve tried taking it in the morning and it gave me somewhat of a head fog every time I tried it AM. I figured out that 120 mg was the dosage I needed by starting with 30 mg for one month, feeling it’s positive effects on me mentally. Then, as the positive effects seem to be overridden or diminished, I upped the dosage for another 30-day period. After hitting 120 mg nightly, the positive mental effects never wore off. Given that I experience no side effects from 120 mg, I’ve just stuck with it.

Vision changes, most notably ‘seeing colors’ more brightly after I take it was an initial response to any dose increase, but fades quickly.

Only negative side effect is that it gives me a brain fog if I take AM or during the day. Other than that, it makes me significantly calmer and I do feel that it has played some role in restoring a more ‘natural balance’ to my protocol.

I’ve tried preg I think twice, only in the am, and both times from what I remember it made me feel slightly worse. It’s been a while, and my memory is horrible due to the brain fog, but I think I remember libido getting slightly worse and maybe feeling a little foggier. I honestly think I gave up on it too quick. I don’t even think I lasted a week on it each time I tried it. I never tried taking it at night though. So when I do end up experimenting with it again, I will definitely be seeing how I feel on it while taking it before bed, or in the evening

Gman86

Dr. Crisler used to sell it. I don't know where it came from but most of his stuff then came from APS and a place in Pennsylvania that got shut down. I recall it was $100 plus. I think it was 2-4 pumps a day. I don't remember the dose. A local compounder said they could make it for 40 bucks but you needed a script. Crisler sold it OTC to anyone. Someone on Crislers forum linked to this site to get preg same price as his was but it's 30ml and Crislers was 60ml. PREGNENOLONE CREAM - Total Vitality Supplements
I never tried to buy from that site.

Thanks a bunch! I’m gonna try my luck with oral preg soon, but if I can’t get it to work for me, I will then try topical preg before giving up. I’ll either try this or just have Defy send a script to empower to compound me some

DS3

I’ve tried preg I think twice, only in the am, and both times from what I remember it made me feel slightly worse. It’s been a while, and my memory is horrible due to the brain fog, but I think I remember libido getting slightly worse and maybe feeling a little foggier. I honestly think I gave up on it too quick. I don’t even think I lasted a week on it each time I tried it. I never tried taking it at night though. So when I do end up experimenting with it again, I will definitely be seeing how I feel on it while taking it before bed, or in the evening
I would try it at night for sure. Let me know how it goes!

SSHSSA74

drkelp

Used 50mg daily but not on hcg days, increase in mood, libido that lasted maybe two weeks. Think at that point progesterone gets high. I would stop for a week or two then resume with same effects. Thinking now that maybe 10-30mg/day might be what i require. We're all different.

tcmi

The main (and perhaps only) thing I noticed was that for nearly the first time in my life, I would have more vivid dreams / remember them in the morning. Sometimes that’s a good thing, sometimes bad!

Gman86

Used 50mg daily but not on hcg days, increase in mood, libido that lasted maybe two weeks. Think at that point progesterone gets high. I would stop for a week or two then resume with same effects. Thinking now that maybe 10-30mg/day might be what i require. We're all different.

When do u take it? Am, pm? Just immediate release? What brand do u use?

Doses obv vary greatly, but I’ve heard a lot of people doing well on 30mg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching