Pregnenolone kills libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
C

Chroniclowe

Hello, anyone else here whos libido goes down with pregnenolone? I use 50mg day and its totally kills my libido and erection, it took a while to figure it out. Same thing happened with even smallest dosage 500iu/wk hcg in a past. Probably im sensitive to increased progesterone from pregnenolone or hcg, despite my progesterone and pregnenolone levels were almost zero before i tried them. Dropped pregnenolone today and i want my libido back up fastest as possible. Hopefully with in two weeks my libido is normalized. Could be also that 50mg is too high dosage for me but i cant get my hands on smaller strength atm.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
C

Chroniclowe

Why do you want to use pregnenolone?
Just tried couple months because my pregnenolone and progesterone levels was almost 0.0. And i got Very good benefits of pregnenolone supplement, But the drawbacks, it absolutely destroys my sex drive, libido and erections. So dropped off couple days ago and now waiting when my libido is gonna return back to normal.

DixieWrecked

50mg is probably on the high side. I love pregnenolone and don't feel right without it. Try 25 or 30. Without pregnenolone I have crazy brain fog and no energy. Pregnenolone completely fixes both of these things for me.

Without pregnenolone I feel estrogen dominant. Too much Pregnenolone I feel progesterone dominant. A quick google search will explain the symptoms. With progesterone levels at 0, Estrogen dominance is unavoidable.

Another great thing I love about pregnenolone is the anti-inflammatory effects. My joints feel the best they have in years. Without pregnenolone, you have no corticosteroids.

C

Chroniclowe

50mg is probably on the high side. I love pregnenolone and don't feel right without it. Try 25 or 30. Without pregnenolone I have crazy brain fog and no energy. Pregnenolone completely fixes both of these things for me.

Without pregnenolone I feel estrogen dominant. Too much Pregnenolone I feel progesterone dominant. A quick google search will explain the symptoms. With progesterone levels at 0, Estrogen dominance is unavoidable.

Another great thing I love about pregnenolone is the anti-inflammatory effects. My joints feel the best they have in years. Without pregnenolone, you have no corticosteroids.
Yes, 50 is pretty high, and probably too high for me. Dropped off it completely. What dosage you are using? And yes i like the energy and calmness etc other benefits too, but the limp dick and castrated feeling i hate it. If i can find 20-25mg capsules im gonna try them, but its pretty hard here in europe. And because off those stupid laws. 50mg is typical what you can find.

Gman86

What Pregnenolone product do u use?

DixieWrecked

Yes, 50 is pretty high, and probably too high for me. Dropped off it completely. What dosage you are using? And yes i like the energy and calmness etc other benefits too, but the limp dick and castrated feeling i hate it. If i can find 20-25mg capsules im gonna try them, but its pretty hard here in europe. And because off those stupid laws. 50mg is typical what you can find.
You could always take half the pill or half the capsule. If I take too big of a dose I will literally feel like I am on speed.

What Pregnenolone product do u use?
I use Vitamin Shoppe or pure encapsulations. My brother uses life extension and gets good results.

DixieWrecked

This Dr recommends only a small 10 mg dose

Gman86

You could always take half the pill or half the capsule. If I take too big of a dose I will literally feel like I am on speed.

I use Vitamin Shoppe or pure encapsulations. My brother uses life extension and gets good results.

And do u take it just once a day? And what time(s) do u take it?

C

Chroniclowe

This Dr recommends only a small 10 mg dose
Do you think eod(every other day) dosing would work? If im gonna take 50mg eod that would be 25mg daily.

DixieWrecked

And do u take it just once a day? And what time(s) do u take it?
I take it once a day in the AM. I'll take it right when I wake up on an empty stomach because it gets me going.
Do you think eod(every other day) dosing would work? If im gonna take 50mg eod that would be 25mg daily.
I do not think that would be as good. The half-life of Pregnenolone is less than an hour. It gets converted to Pregnenolone Sulfate straight away and this has a half-life of about 20 hours (don't quote me). With that half-life, I dose ED. I have done the half capsule method before and it worked fine.

sifter

Have you had your Pregnenolone or Progesterone tested? I have used the Genova 24-hr Total Hormones (urine) to stay on top of-
But I will tell you that although without supplementation both my Preg and Prog levels were way below range. When I supplemented with 30mg/day Pregnenolone, in me it converted mostly to Progesterone and pushed my levels to above range- With the associated side effects...

C

Chroniclowe

Have you had your Pregnenolone or Progesterone tested? I have used the Genova 24-hr Total Hormones (urine) to stay on top of-
But I will tell you that although without supplementation both my Preg and Prog levels were way below range. When I supplemented with 30mg/day Pregnenolone, in me it converted mostly to Progesterone and pushed my levels to above range- With the associated side effects...
Only before i started, but i know its too high progesterone. Same happened with hcg. When your progesterone was also too high with 30mg/day did you got also penile numbness, difficult to ejaculate and low libido and hard to get erections? Those are typical too high progesterone symptoms with male. I got every one of those with 50mg day. Im in One week now without pregnenolone supplement, and my libido is little bit back and penile numbness has started to fade. And what dosage of pregnenolone you use at the moment?

Last edited by a moderator:

jonezee2014

Recently I've had penile numbness and difficulty ejaculating as well. My progesterone levels were just measured a couple weeks ago at .8 ng/mL. I do take 60mg pregnenolone at bedtime so I may try lowering or cutting that out. I also take 100iu hcg daily and .12 mL cypionate daily due to low SHBG. Problem is my pregnenolone has been low for some time (currently it's 89ng/dL) so having high progesterone and lower pregnenolone might be a challenge for me to address.

Gunga

Recently I've had penile numbness and difficulty ejaculating as well. My progesterone levels were just measured a couple weeks ago at .8 ng/mL. I do take 60mg pregnenolone at bedtime so I may try lowering or cutting that out. I also take 100iu hcg daily and .12 mL cypionate daily due to low SHBG. Problem is my pregnenolone has been low for some time (currently it's 89ng/dL) so having high progesterone and lower pregnenolone might be a challenge for me to address.
FYI, 3 months ago I began 25mgs daily Pregnenolone from Empower pharmacy. My baseline reading was .1 ng/ml. I got my labs back today and now I’m at .4 ng/ml. I feel terrific. Definitely has HELPED sexual function and estrogen balance.

C

Chroniclowe

FYI, 3 months ago I began 25mgs daily Pregnenolone from Empower pharmacy. My baseline reading was .1 ng/ml. I got my labs back today and now I’m at .4 ng/ml. I feel terrific. Definitely has HELPED sexual function and estrogen balance.
What was ranges of your labs?

Gman86

Is the pregnenolone ur using immediate or timed release?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me