Pregnenolone help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

Going to try this to improve libido. It’s been recommended to me a few times by people on here. It’s cheap and I can get it on Amazon so why not? I’m on TRT (60mg X2 per week) Test Cypionate. No AI, no HCG. Hoping this may help my libido a bit as it’s virtually non existent. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

I take 100 mg daily of pregnenolone on a protocol of 24 mg of cypionate daily, no AI, and no HCG. I have great libido and had great libido prior to adding the pregnenolone. Can't tell if it helped or not it has been a while. Likely it did help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Test

I take 100 mg daily of pregnenolone on a protocol of 24 mg of cypionate daily, no AI, and no HCG. I have great libido and had great libido prior to adding the pregnenolone. Can't tell if it helped or not it has been a while. Likely it did help.
Do I need to worry about gyno on pregnenolone?

M

MarkM

Do I need to worry about gyno on pregnenolone?
I'm not a doctor but I think you would have to supplement with very high levels of pregnenolone put yourself in a situation of that creating a gyno problem. However, if you are predisposed to gyno due to your current hormone levels and body composition then I would think supplementing with pregnenolone might push you over the edge so to speak.

Pregnenolone is an upstream hormone of estrogen/estadiol but also upstream to testosterone and DHT. Pregnenolone has been referred to as the Grandmother of all hormones and is the 2nd hormone in the cascade just below cholesterol. In theory, supplementing pregnenolone should increase all downstream hormones.

We really don't have enough info about you to know whether or not you need to worry about gyno. I think it is a smaller amount of men that need to worry about gyno but that percentage seems to be increasing with lifestyle changes, the food some eat, and chemicals we are exposed to today.

For me, I have normal E2 levels so I am not concerned about gyno and I have high DHT levels which help control E2. I also had low to nonexistent pregnenolone levels prior to supplementing with it. Have you tested you pregnenolone? I wouldn't take any hormone related supplement without knowing where my levels were.

Hopefully some much more educated on the subject will comment and give you more solid advice.

Johnny Test

Thanks man. This is very helpful. I have not tested my pregnenelone levels. I will get those tested. My E2 is like 32 on A weekly TRT dosage of 60mg twice per week (total 120mg per week). I do take a DHT inhibitor so I won’t get much help from DHT in thwarting gyno. Thanks for the advice.

M

MarkM

Thanks man. This is very helpful. I have not tested my pregnenelone levels. I will get those tested. My E2 is like 32 on A weekly TRT dosage of 60mg twice per week (total 120mg per week). I do take a DHT inhibitor so I won’t get much help from DHT in thwarting gyno. Thanks for the advice.
32 for E2 is not a bad spot. I average between 30 and 35 myself, which for me is a good spot. I've had my pregnenolone tested several times and just had it tested again but I haven't received the results back yet. I've heard that the testing for pregnenolone does not produce extremely accurate results but I don't know that for sure. It's not cheap to get tested either but I've tested it a few times. If I recall properly, it cost about $100 to test. When I test it I do see movement up or down in my pregnenolone numbers when I supplement verse not supplementing.

Gman86

32 for E2 is not a bad spot. I average between 30 and 35 myself, which for me is a good spot. I've had my pregnenolone tested several times and just had it tested again but I haven't received the results back yet. I've heard that the testing for pregnenolone does not produce extremely accurate results but I don't know that for sure. It's not cheap to get tested either but I've tested it a few times. If I recall properly, it cost about $100 to test. When I test it I do see movement up or down in my pregnenolone numbers when I supplement verse not supplementing.

Did preg increase or decrease ur E2 at all since supplementing with it?

M

MarkM

Did preg increase or decrease ur E2 at all since supplementing with it?
It did not increase my E2 so far and I stay in that 32 to 35 range. I just did a bunch of lab work so we'll see what the E2 does. However, I changed my protocol from shallow IM to SubQ so I expect if I see a change in the E2 it may be because of that change. That was part of the reason I am trying the SubQ. UC did a study on SubQ injections vs shallow IM and found that the SubQ participants had higher testosterone, lower E2 and lower hematocrit. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gman86

It did not increase my E2 so far and I stay in that 32 to 35 range. I just did a bunch of lab work so we'll see what the E2 does. However, I changed my protocol from shallow IM to SubQ so I expect if I see a change in the E2 it may be because of that change. THat was part of the reason I am trying the SubQ. UC did a study on SubQ injections vs shallow IM and found that the SubQ participants had higher testosterone, lower E2 and lower hematocrit. We'll see.

Could those results be due to subQ releasing slower into the bloodstream and resulting in less spikes? As we know, usually spikes result in higher E2 and HCT levels

M

MarkM

Could those results be due to subQ releasing slower into the bloodstream and resulting in less spikes? As we know, usually spikes result in higher E2 and HCT levels
Yes I believe it could. Looking forward to seeing what it does for me compared to my daily shallow IM injections. I really don't want my E2 dropping much. I kind of like being in that 30 to 35 range. My HCT finally leveled off when I was doing shallow IM. Maybe the SubQ will bring it down a little more.

Charliebizz

I would say taking the DHT Inhibitor is most likely your libido problem. Preg is so hit or miss for most people.

I don’t have libido problems on trt. But mine is much higher when I’m on scrotal cream or cream in general.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me