Pregnenolone & DHEA, any of you guys taking them and seeing benefits?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

I have a bottle of 100mg pregnenolone tablets at home and took the first one this morning. Other than that I've no experience with it myself.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PhilM7

I tried both DHEA and the Pregnenolone cream and I couldn't tell a difference. With that said, I have had different results with DHEA in the past. About 20 years ago, when DHEA benefits first came into the news for me, I brought a brand at the drugstore and discovered that it put me into a deep coma like sleep at night. It was wonderful. When the bottle was empty, I tossed it out, not remembering what brand it was. I went to the drugstore later, and I brought what I thought was the last brand I had, in the same mg dosage, but it did nothing, and didn't make me sleep well. I have never had that positive experience with DHEA since then. I may try another brand in the future. Everybody reacts differently to meds and supplements, so your results may vary.

Vince

Super Moderator
I take Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA. It brings my dhea levels in a good range. Also helps to increase my estrogen levels, which normally are low.

trtthings

Can't say for sure if it was the pregnenolone, but been highly emotional & on the verge of crying today. Can't say I'm looking to repeat it.

xqfq

My firsthand, unscientific reports:

Before I was on TRT, taking even a small amount of DHEA would make me feel incredible. "Like the first day of summer" is the best way to describe it. I haven't really experimented with DHEA in a controlled fashion since being on TRT.

I did an experiment where I mega-dosed pregnenolone. I took 30mg three times a day. It felt amazing. There was constant spring in my step. The reason I started the experiment was I read a paper about how mega-dosing pregnenolone was being trialed as a "cure for loneliness" by researchers[1]. But it was a temporary experiment, so I stopped.[2]

1. I wasn't lonely, but I was interested in the effect.
2. And I suspect that these temporary changes in hormones can, by virtue of the *change* itself, maybe cause some kind of mental effect. E.g. some guys feel best between dose changes.

ERO

I take oral DHEA 10mg and apply pregnenolone cream 10mg before bed to help me sleep. That's the only benefit I have ever noticed from either or both of them - they help me sleep better and not awaken at 3-4 am and not be able to get back to sleep.

ERO

Yes, both before bed. I have sleep issues where I go to sleep fine and sleep good, but wake up at like 3:00 AM, wide awake and unable to get back to sleep until about the time I need to get up for work at 6:00.

These two supplements allow me or help me to sleep until the alarm goes off most nights.

Z

Zibernet

Pregnenolone makes me depressed at any dose.
DHEA, on the other hand, gives me a mental boost and swells my penis like nothing else.

DonaldPump2020

I always feel like pregnenolone lowers my e2 (i already have low e2 symptoms for whatever reason) even more, or it raises progesterone which antagonizes e2 receptors.

I like its benzo'esque calming effect via progesterone/allopregnanolone but cant seem to find a dose that works.

I use DHEA 25-50mg a day, split into 2 doses if.
I feel like it improves anxiety after taking it for some time, but doesnt fix my low e2

Dano

I use DHEA plus from Douglas Labs. 25mg of DHEA and 25mg of pregnanolone, one capsule before bed. I sleep good, wake up feeling energized and it seems to be helping with my lower T symptoms as I have not started TRT yet (sex drive decent, morning wood and mild ED symptoms are gone). Using this as I'm low-normal T range now, 52 yrs old and in generally good health. May move forward and reach out to Defy but this is helping me for now...

Z

Zibernet

I use DHEA plus from Douglas Labs. 25mg of DHEA and 25mg of pregnanolone, one capsule before bed. I sleep good, wake up feeling energized and it seems to be helping with my lower T symptoms as I have not started TRT yet (sex drive decent, morning wood and mild ED symptoms are gone). Using this as I'm low-normal T range now, 52 yrs old and in generally good health. May move forward and reach out to Defy but this is helping me for now...

Have you tried DHEA on its own to see what's doing what?

Dano

Have you tried DHEA on its own to see what's doing what?
I haven't tried that... My DHEA levels were in the lower end of the range before I started this formulation. I figured with a lower/normal T the pregnenolone added on would help backfill the channels. Haven't had T levels tested since starting this but I feel better and symptoms have improved.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me