Pregnenolone Cream Vs Capsule on downstream metabolites?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

is there any difference for Pregnenolone bypassing the liver on downstream metabolites? is there less conversion to Progesterone?

I heard once Dr John Crisler, mentioning how oral pregnenolone may be better for people with anxiety, because it gets converted more into allopregnenolone with the first pass in the liver, yet I'm using a capsule now that is a micronized in a lipid matrix ( by passing the liver), and I experience more color perception, more calming and antianxiety feeling than a micronized only (first pass through the liver). I'm going to try a Pregnenolone Cream from Empower next week, see how that works on Anxiety/Sleep, but thinking may lower my Progesterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

Some take DHEA and Pregnenolone and I know there is a cream for DHEA also. So, I wonder if it would be more beneficial too in that form. Any thoughts?

ZALEMAX

My urologist diagnosed blood panel and confimed low T wants to start on TRT but I did not want to start up I want to try and take a step back Uroligist prescribed DHEA slow release 50mg cap from empower pharm. Im 58 rudeced muscle gains now. Can anyone who has taken this give advice to this new drug for me to get me higher T levels? Im a first time user of this drug does this sound correct? any advise is apprecaited...

Last edited:

Gianluca

Some take DHEA and Pregnenolone and I know there is a cream for DHEA also. So, I wonder if it would be more beneficial too in that form. Any thoughts?

like anything is subjective, but I believe Topical vs Oral, effects downstream hormones conversion differently, so I guess it depends on what downstream hormone conversion you need more, or less, whatever works the best I think, or that makes you feel the best

Last edited:

sammmy

My urologist diagnosed blood panel and confimed low T wants to start on TRT but I did not want to start up I want to try and take a step back Uroligist prescribed DHEA slow release 50mg cap from empower pharm. Im 58 rudeced muscle gains now. Can anyone who has taken this give advice to this new drug for me to get me higher T levels? Im a first time user of this drug does this sound correct? any advise is apprecaited...
DHEA may improve your symptoms but it doesn't act by increasing testosterone.

There are studies that 50mg DHEA increases testosterone by merely 10% see this thread: 50mg DHEA in men results

ZALEMAX

My urologist prescribed 50mg cap. DHEA but I have not started taking them yet what could be a good starting dose? for DHEA-S .(411ng/ML) I do not want to have any bad side effects from the DHEA also my T levels are upper 260's to below 300 s that is low..taking a step back from starting TRT never had TRT .. any advice? Is there any alternative that could raise TRT to 400..without TRT?..your response is appreciated,,...

Last edited:

Gianluca

My urologist prescribed 50mg cap. DHEA but I have not started taking them yet what could be a good starting dose? for DHEA-S .(411ng/ML) I do not want to have any bad side effects from the DHEA also my T levels are upper 260's to below 300 s that is low..taking a step back from starting TRT never had TRT .. any advice? Is there any alternative that could raise TRT to 400..without TRT?..your response is appreciated,,...

off topic, you should use the search feature or make another post

ZALEMAX

Thanks be helpful in the discussion about mg cap at start up and or cream for first time usage the DHEA was prescribed and thus not off topic that is my protocol ..Im worried that it may be to high a dose at startup..any comments or suggestions for those who have DHEA on there protocol?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching