Post-injection pain only one side

Buy Lab Tests Online

Powerlad

Hey,

I'm 2 weeks into my protocol (test-C, HCG, and AI), and so far things seem to be going OK. No real changes in anything that I can tell so far. Same energy levels, same libido, same physical appearance...

I'm currently injecting into the vastus lateralis currently, but after reading about everyone's experiences with the ventrogluteal muscle, I'm thinking about switching to that.

But anyway, I rotate between the right VL and the left, and I've noticed that both times, when I do it on the left side, everything is fine. No post-injection pain, nothing. On the right, however, I've experienced medium to heavy PIP both times, the first very shortly after injection, and this most recent time, about a day later.

I am right handed and use that hand for both injection sides, and as far as I can tell, I'm doing it the same way on both sides. Anyone have theories on why this is happening, and only on that one side?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Powerlad

Hey Vince,

Protocol is below. Injection happens every Tuesday morning (testosterone goes in left VL with no PIP, HCG goes in left deltoid with no PIP) and Friday evening (testosterone goes in right VL with PIP, HCG goes in right deltoid with no PIP).

Doctor gave me 30G 1/2" 1ml for the test and 30G 5/16" .5 ml for the HCG.
  • Testosterone cypionate 200mg/mL: 0.3mL
  • Anastrozole 0.5mg/mL: Mixed in with the testosterone
  • Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG): 5000iu/100mg, mixed with 5ml bacteriostatic water: 0.3mL
  • Pregnenolone: 60mg troche, take 1/8th of a troche three times weekly; for the first 2 weeks, take half the dosage

Vince

Super Moderator
I've only tried injecting in the side of my thigh for a short time. I used an easytouch 27g 1/2" syringe. It's a very easy place to inject but at times very sore. The last two years or so I only inject in my VG and shoulders, I'm very happy with both areas.

Powerlad

Thanks, Vince. I'll be trying the VG site tomorrow morning. Will update with thoughts after.

And Coastwatcher, to be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure why the AI is mixed with the test, and after good feedback from folks on this board, I've brought up this concern with my doctor, who said that the amount is so low that it shouldn't create any issues. I didn't want to press the issue, so I went ahead with what I have.

I will request that it be separated for my next prescription (I have about a 3 month supply currently) and get off of the AI and see if I even need it.

Powerlad

Update on the VG injection this morning - was nervous about it for some reason, probably because even after watching handfuls of videos on how to find it, I was still not 100%. I'm pretty sure I found it, though, and I barely felt a thing. So far, I'm seeing what all the rave reviews are about for this injection site!

everyone ends up with an injection site that they don't like, if one bothers you move on to another spot, which you did. You'll likely get one or two favorites that work well, for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me