Post finasteride brain damage

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

I just can’t even find a doctor near me that I can afford

Check on the pfs website and forum. They have some restart protocol that could be useful to you. But stay away from the negativity in the forum, many people recovered and they don't post there.
I never posted there and TRT helped me overcome the issues finasteride caused.

Check on the pfs website and forum. They have some restart protocol that could be useful to you. But stay away from the negativity in the forum, many people recovered and they don't post there.
I never posted there and TRT helped me overcome the issues finasteride caused.

got it. Did you have brain issues as well? I’m thinking of scheduling with dr. You recommend in a month or I don’t feel better

Joe Sixpack

Finasteride is not going to cause permanent brain damage. Check your nocebo at the door.
You have apparently never visited the post finasteride syndrome forums. It's not a nocebo effect. I took finasteride for a mere 15 days and noticed that it messed me up. Stopped immediately but had lingering effects for months. Nasty stuff

fifty

Post finasteride syndrome forums are a prime example of nocebo.

Did you know: In 2017 there were more than 9million prescriptions for finasteride in the US alone.

Last edited:

Vvs1

Finasteride is not going to cause permanent brain damage. Check your nocebo at the door.
Post finasteride syndrome forums are a prime example of nocebo.

Did you know: In 2017 there were more than 9million prescriptions for finasteride in the US alone.

Quote from propecia help.
Recently, without much fanfare, PropeciaHelp passed the 5,000 user mark. On this occasion, I will briefly recapitulate on the global PFS catastrophe.
It is reasonable to assume that for every 100 people affected with PFS, only 10 will ever find their way to PropeciaHelp, and of these 10 only one will sign up. This is consistent with reports elsewhere that only 1% of serious drug side effect victims sign up to dedicated internet patient forums. (If someone remembers the reference for this, let me know)
If this low number sounds crazy, just remember that more than half of the world’s population does not have internet. Older people, who are more likely to receive Proscar, are also less likely to be on the internet or know how to search for information. Finally, non-english language users, who would be the majority of PFS victims, are also highly unlikely to ever find PropeciaHelp.
A good example of this low internet forum participation rate is survivingantidepressants.org
, which has only 15k members, whereas it has been estimated that more than 50% of long term antidepressant users experience debilitating, life-threatening, protracted withdrawal that takes years, and for which the internet forum is virtually the only source of information and support. There have been at least a hundred million people that have taken antidepressants long term. How many of these have tried to stop and have faced the catastrophe of psychiatric drug withdrawal? Perhaps a lot more than 1.5 million, which would be 100 times 15,000. This is evidence that 1% participation rate is in fact an upper bound estimate.

The existing PFS literature is consistent with the estimation that between 2 and 5 percent of finasteride users end up with persistent side effects, i.e. PFS. There have been perhaps 25 million finasteride users worldwide (reference?). 2% of 25m is 500,000 PFS victims. I believe this is the most conservative lower bound estimate for the number of people affected by PFS worldwide.

Vvs1

Hi everyone, I took stupid fucking finadteride for 3 months and quit due to side effects. The only issue is it has been 3 months and I have not gotten any better. My brain symptoms are the worse part. It’s as if I have brain damage. I can’t read without instantly forgetting what I read, I went from being a double major to hardly being able to hold a conversation. I constantly have headaches even though I drink gallons and gallons of water, I have no idea what to do. I’m completely lost because of this and l literally feel brain damaged. Please help. Any advice, any doctor recommendations in San Diego, anyone please

I know what you’re going through and at the same age too. Took Saw Palmetto. Best thing I can do is recommend supplements or regiments that have fixed/cured others.

I don’t know about drinking that much water. It’s throwing off your salt balance, which could worsen adrenal fatigue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me