Possible Varicocele, Low T, and Low LH

Buy Lab Tests Online

LakeGuy81

I'm 37 and have been battling low T (200-300 range) for several years now. I also have had the symptoms of a Varicocele, such as dull pain in left testicle especially after exercising, comes on later in the day, and gets better from lying down. My left testicle hangs down really far and I think I can feel the enlarged veins, but I'm going to see a urologist soon to hopefully confirm this. My question: My LH during recent labs was low 2.9 (1.7-8.6) which indicates secondary, not primary, hypogonadism. If varicocele was indeed contributing to low T, wouldn't my LH have been high? Or can a varicocele suppress LH as well?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

abe

Yes, varicocele can suppress testosterone levels. If is your case, having surgery to repair this usually will increased your T levels.

LakeGuy81

Yes, varicocele can suppress testosterone levels. If is your case, having surgery to repair this usually will increased your T levels.

Thanks. I'm aware it suppresses T levels, my question is what LH might look like in a person with a varicocele.

Henry

I had a grade 3 varicocele in my right testicle with pain and a grade 2 in my left one. I also had sperm issues. The sperm count was good (75M), it was just that they had issues (morphology, etc.). My LH and FSH were both low normal, indicating secondary, but I was diagnosed with primary due to the varicoceles. My T levels were 290 and 277 in the early AM. I had the ligation surgery and still had to stay on TRT since it only went up 100 points or so. I had the varicocele for 14 years and dealt with the pain since I was misdiagnosed by so many doctors. I was told it was prostatitis, epididymitis, etc. but not one person said it was varicoceles until I ran into the urologist that did my surgery. He said he didn't know how the other doctors missed it since I had it on both and the right one looked like a huge bag of worms.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me