Poor response to TRT, looking for ideas

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I've been on a steady protocol of enanthate for just under two months, not including the first two weeks of an extra 2 mg. How much longer should I wait? With T+hCG+AI my symptoms improved in 1 week, with Clomid it's the same day.

Onset of effects of testosterone treatment and time span until maximum effects are achieved
Effects on sexual interest appear after 3 weeks plateauing at 6 weeks, with no further increments expected beyond. Changes in erections/ejaculations may require up to 6 months. Effects on quality of life manifest within 3–4 weeks, but maximum benefits take longer. Effects on depressive mood become detectable after 3–6 weeks with a maximum after 18–30 weeks. Effects on erythropoiesis are evident at 3 months, peaking at 9–12 months. Prostate-specific antigen and volume rise, marginally, plateauing at 12 months; further increase should be related to aging rather than therapy.

Effects on lipids appear after 4 weeks, maximal after 6–12 months. Insulin sensitivity may improve within few days, but effects on glycemic control become evident only after 3–12 months. Changes in fat mass, lean body mass, and muscle strength occur within 12–16 weeks, stabilize at, but can marginally continue over years. Effects on inflammation occur within 3–12 weeks. Effects on bone are detectable already after 6 months while continuing at least for 3 years.

I believe the anastrozole may have been causing the erection issues, anastrozole at any dosage killed my erections. You need to try TRT in isolation without any other drugs or anything that will increase estrogen.

Never heard of TRT causing primary hypo.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dicotyle

Thanks for that info. My ED and fatigue actually improved with the anastrozole, hCG had brought my E2 into the 50s. I'll give it some more time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me