Poor erection quality

Buy Lab Tests Online

Indy57

I will try that but but I was having the issue before trying HCG again. Basically was just on 100 test and nothing else. Let's see how I do on 100 test and .5 adex split between 2 doses a week.

How long after changing AI protocol might one expect to notice a difference?
Depends if you were already on it and adjusted up or down. But it may take a week or two to level off again.
What were erections like on test only? Did you start on the ai right away or did you add it at some point?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nixter

I was on 100mg T for quite a while and erections were decent but not as good as pre trt. I was trying to find a sweet spot of T dosing where I didn't need an AI but if it's at the expense of great wood then no thanks.

Indy57

I was on 100mg T for quite a while and erections were decent but not as good as pre trt. I was trying to find a sweet spot of T dosing where I didn't need an AI but if it's at the expense of great wood then no thanks.
You could always try splitting the 100mg into daily shots ( 14ish mgs per day) no need for ai then for sure

jsmack

I'm back to update again.
I've been doing daily subq shots in the belly since I created this thread.

I got my lab work back. My testosterone has essentially stayed the same at 728 total and 18 free. However, my e2 is now at 26 down from a high of 86. No AI use other than a few doses when my E2 was sky high weeks ago.

It certainly appears daily is the way for me to go. I'm not feeling great like I was doing this, it might be time for me to increase my 100mg per week dose.

SSHSSA74

I'm back to update again.
I've been doing daily subq shots in the belly since I created this thread.

I got my lab work back. My testosterone has essentially stayed the same at 728 total and 18 free. However, my e2 is now at 26 down from a high of 86. No AI use other than a few doses when my E2 was sky high weeks ago.

It certainly appears daily is the way for me to go. I'm not feeling great like I was doing this, it might be time for me to increase my 100mg per week dose.
How is your libido with the daily subq shots?

jsmack

How is your libido with the daily subq shots?
It's ok. Nothing insane. It seems to ebb and flow, but it's a real busy time for my wife and I. So, it's hard to say. Also, I think it's time to adjust my protocol to a higher dose now that I'm completely shut down, and the beginning honeymoon period is over.

SSHSSA74

It's ok. Nothing insane. It seems to ebb and flow, but it's a real busy time for my wife and I. So, it's hard to say. Also, I think it's time to adjust my protocol to a higher dose now that I'm completely shut down, and the beginning honeymoon period is over.
Ok. Thanks. Hope things improve. I’m having below average returns with TRT. Getting frustrating.

Indy57

Have you tried one big shot per week? Some guys don’t respond well to having their test at “peak” all the time ( like with daily shots )

Good Luck!

Indy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale