Pomegranate juice and Hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

TorontoTRT

I’ve been drinking pomegranate juice lately as it’s a great anti estrogen and anti aromatase, but I just read a study that states pomegranate juice ingestion raises rbc’s, hemoglobin and hematocrit by quite a bit. Anyone have any experience with this, and would this be more like an adaptogen where if it’s low it would raise it, but if it’s high it might not do anything at all, or even lowet it?
I did read that it somehow protects the red cell from being destroyed so probably it won’t lower rbc’s at all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I read about it and decided not to drink it regularly because I reached the same conclusion you did.

JV63

If you like it drink it.
If you are expecting much more than a pleasant taste then you are overthinking things that are a minute piece of a much larger picture.

JV63

If you drink it in reasonable amounts I don't think it is going to make much difference that would be noticeable on labs anymore than any other variable (hydration...etc).

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I doubt that it has any effect on red blood cells. It is not loaded with iron or B12. It has great antioxidants. I drink it with club soda when I am trying to control my sweet tooth or craving a tequila drink.
Interesting articles here: Pomegranate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching