Poll: How many are using injectable vs. transdermal TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

paco

I'm finally about to start TRT (and boy, am I ready), and I've done a fair amount of research on the pros and cons of injectable vs. transdermal TRT. So, I'm currently thinking I will start with a gel and then switch to injectables if, after sufficient time and tweaking, I don't feel optimized on gel. However, I thought it would be interesting to get a feel for other's experiences. Please take this poll and add to it with any comments you'd like to share. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Currently on injections. Like it for the ease of use and not having to do daily. Also very easy to adjust dose and insurance covers it.

Used creams for four or five months. May have felt a slight boost in libido on the cream but I think it was because it was a non alcohol based cream and I was applying a small portion of the dose to my scrotum. Boosted my DHT over the top of the range in a hurry.

paco

So far, it seems like most who have responded either started on or ended up on injections. If you haven't filled out the poll, please do. Either way, please let us know how and why you've chosen your current method of administering TRT (i.e., gel or injection).

used gels for a year with mixed results......finally ending with insufficient absorbency and decreasing levels even with multiple day application. Switched to Sub-Q injections of T-Cyp and HCG and never looked back. Cheaper easier and consistent levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me