• > 6 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 12 Months

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Used it in the past and bailed

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Fortunate

While there are already a lot of cream threads, it seems like there may be a high attrition rate - guys that use it and later bail on it for various reasons. The point if this poll is to try to discern how many guys are committed to cream in the long term. Hopefully, this poll will also give some vague prevalence estimates on the use of transdermals among forum users.

Feel free to post if you are on any form of transdermal (not just compounded cream) and leave a comment if you are on something other than compounded cream.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cooper

On injections but had best results previously while on cream. Fear of transference, regardless of real or just being paranoid, have made me hesitant to return to creams.

Systemlord

Wow 85.7% bailed, very surprising! Too many ups and downs on the cream.

I have heard Dr. Saya doesn't use the cream unless injections is failing his patients and there must be a reason for that.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Wow 85.7% bailed, very surprising! Too many ups and downs on the cream.

I have heard Dr. Saya doesn't use the cream unless injections is failing his patients and there must be a reason for that.
I don't know how to reconcile that with the fact that some TRT docs use cream almost exclusively in large practices. It might be the sensitive forum dweller phenomenon again.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
We need more voter participation!
If you're feeling ambitious, the next step would be to search the forum for users that have discussed cream in the past and solicit their participation directly. If they are feeling pretty good and have stopped tweaking their protocol, they may have lost interest in the forum.

Cooper

If you're feeling ambitious, the next step would be to search the forum for users that have discussed cream in the past and solicit their participation directly. If they are feeling pretty good and have stopped tweaking their protocol, they may have lost interest in the forum.
I believe this is true. While some do continue to monitor and participate to help others and learn more there are many more who, if they are doing well, stop watching the forums.

Fortunate

I hear you. This is a good idea. I actually thought about going to some of those other threads and just posting a link to this thread to see if we could draw some more attention.

Maybe this is a project for when I have a little more time…

That is a good idea - I probably posted previously. I can tell you I was basically impotent for a week after starting the cream protocol - and I'm a bio-hacker and monitor everything VERY closely - full libido returned soon after returning to injections. Anecdotally, my Dr. has a few THOUSAND men in his clinic and said very few (only a handful) have had success with creams and nearly all go back to injections for various reasons - my experience backs that up. I'm 50, been on HRT since early 40's - 5'9", 190lbs - great shape, etc - I don't think I'm out of ordinately in any way.

Also, I did try an AI years ago and that SMALL dose lowered my estrogen so quickly I was impotent within days, but full libido returned after quitting that, so in theory I could be an over-responder, but no-one I know of out of >dozen with long-term success on HRT are on creams.

Hyrulewarrior1978

I have had most success using creams. I alternate between cypionate and scrotal cream. Never combining the two though. I get benefits from each method, so I do six months and six months or whatever I feel like going with at the time of prescription renewal

Charliebizz

I messaged a lot of the guys who said they feel better on the cream a while back. 90% never answered lol.

My take is the cream works the same or better then injections for most. It’s just compliance/ risk of transference that turns most people off. Like cooper I might be a little paranoid. Especially because where it is it’s littl risk for transfer. But god forbid I messed my kids up. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. I was always thinking maybe through the laundry. Or if I scratch myself, not realizing it and touch them. 1000% over thinking it. But it brought this level of anxiety I didn’t need. But I did have better libido and erections on cream for sure

Willyt

That is a good idea - I probably posted previously. I can tell you I was basically impotent for a week after starting the cream protocol - and I'm a bio-hacker and monitor everything VERY closely - full libido returned soon after returning to injections. Anecdotally, my Dr. has a few THOUSAND men in his clinic and said very few (only a handful) have had success with creams and nearly all go back to injections for various reasons - my experience backs that up. I'm 50, been on HRT since early 40's - 5'9", 190lbs - great shape, etc - I don't think I'm out of ordinately in any way.
Not to get off topic, but curious what is your current injection protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me