Please review my recent blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt reznor

Protocol- 140mg a week split into EOD doses. Lately .25mg Anastrozole every 4 or 5 days.

I understand my lipid profile looks bad, I need to cut back on drinking and probably reduce my weekly amount of test. I also need to get back into the gym (got thrown off my routine during Covid).

Anyway just looking to get some insight from the knowledgeable guys around here, thanks.

Attachments

• 6545D9AB-CA29-4B6F-B448-13F1118AA360.png
    6545D9AB-CA29-4B6F-B448-13F1118AA360.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 99418A92-7A04-4EB4-B6D0-BE933C5DDA34.png
    99418A92-7A04-4EB4-B6D0-BE933C5DDA34.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 94
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Protocol- 140mg a week split into EOD doses. Lately .25mg Anastrozole every 4 or 5 days.

I understand my lipid profile looks bad, I need to cut back on drinking and probably reduce my weekly amount of test. I also need to get back into the gym (got thrown off my routine during Covid).

Anyway just looking to get some insight from the knowledgeable guys around here, thanks.

As you can see your trough TT 1250/1137 ng/dL is high but more importantly, your FT is very high as your SHBG is lowish 20 nmol/L.

Even then your FT was done using the calculated method and you would need to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration to know where your FT truly sits.

Regardless with a trough TT 1100-1200 ng/dL and lowish SHBG 20 nmol/L, it is a given that your FT will be very high!

Top it off that your hemoglobin/hematocrit is high.

Have no idea where your e2 sits but you can rest assured that it is high due to your high FT.

Keep in mind too that even though you are injecting EOD that your peak TT/FT levels will be much higher 8-12 hrs post-injection.

You easily have room to lower your T dose slightly let alone may very well be able to avoid the use of an AI.

I would look into supplementing Vit D (5000IU/day) as yours is low.

trt reznor

As you can see your trough TT 1250/1137 ng/dL is high but more importantly, your FT is very high as your SHBG is lowish 20 nmol/L.

Even then your FT was done using the calculated method and you would need to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration to know where your FT truly sits.

Regardless with a trough TT 1100-1200 ng/dL and lowish SHBG 20 nmol/L, it is a given that your FT will be very high!

Top it off that your hemoglobin/hematocrit is high.

Have no idea where your e2 sits but you can rest assured that it is high due to your high FT.

Keep in mind too that even though you are injecting EOD that your peak TT/FT levels will be much higher 8-12 hrs post-injection.

You easily have room to lower your T dose slightly let alone may very well be able to avoid the use of an AI.

I would look into supplementing Vit D (5000IU/day) as yours is low.
Thanks I appreciate it

trt reznor

I’ll be cutting down to 120mg/wk instead of 140mg/wk. I’m getting some .125mg anastrozole compounded, as I always over aromatize even at low doses and even before TRT. My doctor wants to put me on cholesterol meds. I’m not sure which yet.

lukas_az

you need to up your D levels. I start on 5-10k UI daily. I am on 5k my D is 55m at 10k i get to 80 which is good too
avoid statins like the plague. there is no evidence that high CHol is bad. it is a pharma scam to sell pills.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me