Please help me dial in my arimidex doseage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

I need help figuring out what arimidex doseage to try next. Brief history:

I was on 200mg test cyp per week (split up as 100mg 2x per week) along with .5mg arimidex 3x per week. Within 3 weeks this crashed my E2 down to zero.

I next tried 200mg test cyp per week (split up at 100mg 2x per week) along with NO arimidex at all. Within 3 weeks my E2 was at 50 per the ultrasensitive E2 Labcorp test.

I'm trying to hit and maintain the sweet spot of 20-30. Any suggestions on what dosage I should try next?

Bonus questions:

How long after changing my arimidex doseage can I expect my e2 levels to stabilize enough so that I can guage how I feel on the new doseage and get labs re-done?

Does it matter when I take arimidex doses in relation to my 2x weekly test cyp injections?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wolverine

It seems that a lot of men are taking arimidex for E control. When doing so monitor your liver values. Arimidex can elevate them. I like arimidex because it seems easier for controlling E but when my liver values were elevated I switched to aromasin. Problem with aromasin is it is stronger and you can tank your E easier. Point being watch your liver values on arimidex.

Wolverine

I thought that it was harder to crash your E2 on aromasin. Either way, I'll look into it. Thanks.
Ive had experience with both. Aromasin is suicidal whereas Arimidex is inhibitory. One kills the enzyme (aromasin) the other binds to it rendering it inactive. When done binding the enzyme still exist and you have an E rebound effect when you stop Arimidex.

Someguy

I just got new E2 results and it looks like I need to adjust my arimidex dosage again. Summary is below. All E2 numbers are using the Labcorp ultrasensitive LCMS test.

Testosterone Cypionate IM 100mg 2x per week (total 200mg per week) constant through all different arimidex dosages.

After 3 weeks of .5mg arimidex 3x per week E2 = 0

After 3 weeks of no arimidex at all E2 = 50

After 3 weeks of .25mg arimidex 2x per week E2 = 45

To complicate matters, I've just started HCG at 350 IU 2x per week. I understand that this can increase estradiol even more. HCG was started just AFTER the final lab result above.

Any thoughts on what my next step in arimidex dosage should be? Maybe .5mg 2x per week?

ERO

Your E2 of 45 *may* not be too high depending on how you feel. Do you have a good libido, no obvious water retention? If "yes" then you may be fine.

I myself have to run on the high side of what is usually considered "ideal" E2 in order to have any libido at all.

Someguy

Your E2 of 45 *may* not be too high depending on how you feel. Do you have a good libido, no obvious water retention? If "yes" then you may be fine.

I myself have to run on the high side of what is usually considered "ideal" E2 in order to have any libido at all.

My mood, libido, and erections are ok, but not as good as they were before my E2 crept up.

ERO

You are running into the same issue that I have had - trying to adjust the dosage of Arimidex can be a huge pain. 0.5 twice a week tanks your E2, but 0.25 twice a week is not enough...

What you may want to try is taking 0.25 Arimidex 3 times a week instead of twice a week. Maybe M-W-F and check again in 3 weeks.

Someguy

You are running into the same issue that I have had - trying to adjust the dosage of Arimidex can be a huge pain. 0.5 twice a week tanks your E2, but 0.25 twice a week is not enough...

What you may want to try is taking 0.25 Arimidex 3 times a week instead of twice a week. Maybe M-W-F and check again in 3 weeks.

I haven't tried .5mg 2x per week yet. Just .5mg 3x per week and .25mg 2x per week. I guess I have a few more combinations to try out. It just sucks that every time I guess wrong I'm stuck feeling like crap for 3+ weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me