Please give me your advice fellas

Buy Lab Tests Online

kahuna75

Gents,
Long time viewer, first time poster. I've been on TRT for years without any issues...recently went in for my bloodwork and got some add results based upon my doses. I was on 200 mg of Test cyp a week (divided into 2 doses), 300 mgs of masteron prop (50 mgs daily for 6 days a week) hcg 250 iu (2x a week). My numbers came back as follows:

TT: 1557
Free test: 455
E2: 4 (sensitive assay)

I've dropped the Masteron since that E2 is way to low for that test level and I threw in 50 mgs of Proviron daily, skipped test dose for 10 days and just took a 70mgs to carry me through the next week and took a large dose of hcg (1500mgs) which made me feel better but now I feel worse...heavy legs all day long, anxiety, and no libido or morning wood. Clearly I need some estrogen but my concern is now that E2 has raised TOO much (the sad game we have all had to play at some pt or another). Appreciate any and all thoughts and feedback. Stay well and healthy guys, thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would drop your dose of of testosterone, down to 50 MG twice a week, Along with your hCG of 250 iu twice a week. Skip the AI and have Labs in 6 to 12 weeks. I bet you’ll feel a lot better.

kahuna75

Thanks Vince. 100% agree and will lower my dose since I covert fast it seems...I'm not on an AI (you mean the proviron) and I'll drop the HCG as well. Much appreciated brother.

madman

Super Moderator
Gents,
Long time viewer, first time poster. I've been on TRT for years without any issues...recently went in for my bloodwork and got some add results based upon my doses. I was on 200 mg of Test cyp a week (divided into 2 doses), 300 mgs of masteron prop (50 mgs daily for 6 days a week) hcg 250 iu (2x a week). My numbers came back as follows:

TT: 1557
Free test: 455
E2: 4 (sensitive assay)

I've dropped the Masteron since that E2 is way to low for that test level and I threw in 50 mgs of Proviron daily, skipped test dose for 10 days and just took a 70mgs to carry me through the next week and took a large dose of hcg (1500mgs) which made me feel better but now I feel worse...heavy legs all day long, anxiety, and no libido or morning wood. Clearly I need some estrogen but my concern is now that E2 has raised TOO much (the sad game we have all had to play at some pt or another). Appreciate any and all thoughts and feedback. Stay well and healthy guys, thank you.

That dose of drostanolone has no place in trt!

What testing method was used for TT (immunoassay, LC/MS-MS) and FT (direct, Equilibrium Dialysis, Ultrafiltration)?

If you are hitting a 1557 ng/dL trough with your FT through the roof then you easily have room to lower your T dose 200mg/week (100mg every 3.5 days).

Where does your SHBG sit and if you normally have very high e2 levels from 200mg/week of T than you can easily bring it down some by lowering your dose slightly as your trough levels are absurdly high for twice-weekly injections (evey3.5 days).

Last edited:

kahuna75

Thank you Madman. Drostanolone has been dropped completely (it was used for AI purposes NOT a good idea) so that's gone. Correct on the TT and FT I did those tests via Nelson and Discounted labs. Simply put it's just way too much test in my system and it's rocked my levels...yes I tend to be more estrogenic so I'm going to lower my dose down to significantly. Much appreciate for your response and taking the time...all other advice is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks again.

madman

Super Moderator
Thank you Madman. Drostanolone has been dropped completely (it was used for AI purposes NOT a good idea) so that's gone. Correct on the TT and FT I did those tests via Nelson and Discounted labs. Simply put it's just way too much test in my system and it's rocked my levels...yes I tend to be more estrogenic so I'm going to lower my dose down to significantly. Much appreciate for your response and taking the time...all other advice is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks again.

I would not make a drastic change in your dose 200--->100mg/week.

200-->180 than retest in 6 weeks to see where you are at.

When tweaking dose (increasing/decreasing) 10-20mg per week can have a big impact on TT/FT levels.

If you want to be a bit more aggressive you could try 150mg/week (75mg every 3.5 days).

Unless you have low SHBG than you may very well fair better injecting daily using a lower dose of T.

Just be prepared for minor bumps (ups/downs) during the transition until blood levels stabilize as it will take the body some time to adapt.

kahuna75

Sound perfect advice Madman, thank you! Last question for your opinion...is there any reason for me to continue with Proviron or simply just lower my test dose as I'm going to and re-test in 6? Thank you again for your time and knowledge.

Blackhawk

Just be prepared for minor bumps (ups/downs) during the transition until blood levels stabilize as it will take the body some time to adapt.

LOL! Minor bumps or Bloody Hell!

(I don't think dropping to 150/week will result in Bloody Hell, but as you approach a range where your Free T starts to reach minimum for you to feel good, you can feel like utter dog crap until re stabilized.)

How's your hematocrit?

Blackhawk

Thanks Blackhawk...minor bumps is the hope! Hemocrit was only a pt above normal, so I'll give blood and that will help.

If you give blood more than once, have your ferritin checked. Many guys have tanked ferritin doing donations. It is why I dropped my T dose numerous times (and went through Hell repeatedly) until Hematocrit dropped back to normal. I couldn't donate due to low ferritin

madman

Super Moderator
Sound perfect advice Madman, thank you! Last question for your opinion...is there any reason for me to continue with Proviron or simply just lower my test dose as I'm going to and re-test in 6? Thank you again for your time and knowledge.

I would stick to T only and your original hCG dose as you had already been using it along with your T injections.

See where your TT/FT/e2 levels end up on such protocol and adjust from there if need be depending on your levels and how you feel overall but just keep in mind that even though blood levels will stabilize at 6 weeks it can still take 2-3 months for the body to adapt and during this time is when one should truly gauge how they feel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me