Please allow myself to introduce…myself

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nujace

Hey gang. I should have done this last week when I joined but maybe I wasn’t sure if I’d be sticking around at that time. But I’ve been scouring the board for several days now and love what I see. I’ve probably already liked one or more of your posts lol. Seems like a helpful group.

I’m early 40s. Prior bodybuilder I guess. I cycled anabolics from 30-35. And I did the blast and cruise thing from age 35-40. Nothing super extreme but decent amounts of multiple compounds. But I’m just not interested at all anymore. Done with extra muscle and higher hormones.

Been on low dose TRT for a year now. 10-20mg TC daily. And after several months something happened that I didn’t think was possible. My balls and libido and zest started coming back. I had been on so long I thought I would have to come off testosterone if I wanted to try any kind of HPTA restart.

But long story short, that discovery has led me here. It started with a search for “Enclomiphene alongside exogenous testosterone” or something similar. So I’m kinda new to this side of the half cyborg (T users) and half natty User. I’m learning a lot. I’m tweaking my protocol somewhat radically although it’s not well strategized.

I have finally matured quite a bit in the last few years and I’m seeing life differently now. And it continues to change. For the better. But it’s made me look at everything I’m putting in my body and how that affects everything else. But brain chemistry specifically. So that’s what has brought me here to you guys.

I really enjoy learning about this stuff and maybe I’m odd but I actually enjoy testing the different protocols out in the field of life. But I haven’t had many of the horror stories some of y’all have getting to this point in the quest. I’ve just basically been taking too much for the last 12-13 years. But no health issues. Just desperately want my old brain and personality back before it was hammered with hormones. Also my libido isn’t great. So that’s something to work on. Currently live alone and single so no rush.

Anyways, pleasure to meet you all I’m sure. Look forward to seeing you guys around. Now you may know my story if I ask a question in your thread. Have a great week, fellas.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

Welcome. You may want to check out this thread written by one of our resident experts @Cataceous. He is very knowledgeable on the topic you mentioned with much experimenting.

Nujace

Welcome. You may want to check out this thread written by one of our resident experts @Cataceous. He is very knowledgeable on the topic you mentioned with much experimenting.

valuable stuff for me! Thanks for sharing

BigTex

Hey gang. I should have done this last week when I joined but maybe I wasn’t sure if I’d be sticking around at that time. But I’ve been scouring the board for several days now and love what I see. I’ve probably already liked one or more of your posts lol. Seems like a helpful group.

I’m early 40s. Prior bodybuilder I guess. I cycled anabolics from 30-35. And I did the blast and cruise thing from age 35-40. Nothing super extreme but decent amounts of multiple compounds. But I’m just not interested at all anymore. Done with extra muscle and higher hormones.

Been on low dose TRT for a year now. 10-20mg TC daily. And after several months something happened that I didn’t think was possible. My balls and libido and zest started coming back. I had been on so long I thought I would have to come off testosterone if I wanted to try any kind of HPTA restart.

But long story short, that discovery has led me here. It started with a search for “Enclomiphene alongside exogenous testosterone” or something similar. So I’m kinda new to this side of the half cyborg (T users) and half natty User. I’m learning a lot. I’m tweaking my protocol somewhat radically although it’s not well strategized.

I have finally matured quite a bit in the last few years and I’m seeing life differently now. And it continues to change. For the better. But it’s made me look at everything I’m putting in my body and how that affects everything else. But brain chemistry specifically. So that’s what has brought me here to you guys.

I really enjoy learning about this stuff and maybe I’m odd but I actually enjoy testing the different protocols out in the field of life. But I haven’t had many of the horror stories some of y’all have getting to this point in the quest. I’ve just basically been taking too much for the last 12-13 years. But no health issues. Just desperately want my old brain and personality back before it was hammered with hormones. Also my libido isn’t great. So that’s something to work on. Currently live alone and single so no rush.

Anyways, pleasure to meet you all I’m sure. Look forward to seeing you guys around. Now you may know my story if I ask a question in your thread. Have a great week, fellas.
Welcome! There are a few of us here who used AA's for athletic purposes who are now on TRT. You will learn a lot.

Nujace

Welcome! There are a few of us here who used AA's for athletic purposes who are now on TRT. You will learn a lot.
Already have! Not only are there some intelligent folks posting valuable info on here but I haven’t seen any of the over the top outbursts from angry guys on 4 grams of anabolics lol. I think I’ve found my forum home to transition into my silver fox era! hahaha

thanks for the welcome

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching