Playing with HCG gave me libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

Current protocol:
75mg sustanon once weekly.
75 FSH EOD
500 HCG EOD

last three weeks I had a great improvement in libido.

i switched to 250 HCG and got one week of amazing libido. Week after that I went back to 500 nothing happened.
This week I went again to 250 and stretched it to E3D and again I had a nice libido.

from the above I assume I need to lower my HCG maybe even go to 100.in the first two weeks I took DHEA 15mg for 3 days only. It may have something to do with it but highly unlikely as the third week I didn’t take it.

another point here is I don’t have to wait months and switch protocols to get nice libido just changing HCG dose it. If you call this changing protocols, will it gives result immediately.

I will see if I can get this libido more often. Maybe as I said lower my hcg to 100.
Or just use two or three different dosage of HCG. Worst case do what I just did every week different HCG dosage . But I am sure there is more that this.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I reached a level where i have to go home now and have sex. I don’t mind playing around with hcg, I was focusing on testosterone to get a better libido but it seems the solution is in HCG.

I have been thru this game so many times when making changes and then things baseline again. Whenever I deviate (add deca/go to 300mgs of test weekly) from my TRT protocol of 80mg test cyp + 250iu HCG E3.5days my libido suffers. Within 2 weeks of being back on my TRT protocol I am back in the honeymoon phase of libido for about a month where I am horny 24/7, can have sex 5 times a day and have forceful ejaculate and then it baselines and goes away. It seems to be the changes that lead to the honeymoon then it wears off. I don't think anyone has found a permanent solution to be horny 24/7 on TRT.

DaytonaJonah

I reached a level where i have to go home now and have sex. I don’t mind playing around with hcg, I was focusing on testosterone to get a better libido but it seems the solution is in HCG.
Can you describe your change from testosterone to now HCG? How long now have you been on solely HCG? Do you have blood numbers that you can share here?

M.J

I have been thru this game so many times when making changes and then things baseline again. Whenever I deviate (add deca/go to 300mgs of test weekly) from my TRT protocol of 80mg test cyp + 250iu HCG E3.5days my libido suffers. Within 2 weeks of being back on my TRT protocol I am back in the honeymoon phase of libido for about a month where I am horny 24/7, can have sex 5 times a day and have forceful ejaculate and then it baselines and goes away. It seems to be the changes that lead to the honeymoon then it wears off. I don't think anyone has found a permanent solution to be horny 24/7 on TRT.
And I was thinking I may have found a level where I get high libido. I will try this but if it didn’t Work I don’t mind changing my hcg dosage from time to time to get this honeymoon period. In testosterone it takes time to happen “sometimes” but. HCG seems to happen faster.

And I was thinking I may have found a level where I get high libido. I will try this but if it didn’t Work I don’t mind changing my hcg dosage from time to time to get this honeymoon period. In testosterone it takes time to happen “sometimes” but. HCG seems to happen faster.

You could be onto something and may have found a solution. Only one way to find out and that's seeing what happens.

Ardoc2

I have noticed a similar effect by using HCG at 250iu EOD for 3 months followed by a 1 - 2 month break. i had been reducing my HCG use due to anxiety. i used HCG for years without issue, but it started to cause me anxiety issues which i 'confirmed' through starting and stopping HCG. During this adjustment period, i have tried several different variations of dose/frequency and i have been able to prevent the anxiety from returning but the process also created periods of increased libido that coincides with the protocol change. So far using HCG for 2 - 3 months will keep libido higher for close to the 3 month mark after which, stopping the HCG will improve my libido again, to a similar perceived level, for over a month and possibly 2 months. I'm still experimenting with this to try and confirm that it is working as I perceive and that it is repeatable over time. The next question is....
Does using HCG in this stop/start way cause any issues?

Willyt

I have noticed a similar effect by using HCG at 250iu EOD for 3 months followed by a 1 - 2 month break. i had been reducing my HCG use due to anxiety. i used HCG for years without issue, but it started to cause me anxiety issues which i 'confirmed' through starting and stopping HCG. During this adjustment period, i have tried several different variations of dose/frequency and i have been able to prevent the anxiety from returning but the process also created periods of increased libido that coincides with the protocol change. So far using HCG for 2 - 3 months will keep libido higher for close to the 3 month mark after which, stopping the HCG will improve my libido again, to a similar perceived level, for over a month and possibly 2 months. I'm still experimenting with this to try and confirm that it is working as I perceive and that it is repeatable over time. The next question is....
Did your anxiety return after you restarted the HCG?

Gman86

Just a random thought, is there any chance that the spike in libido for 3 months could be due to higher test levels? Is there a chance that the HCG is raising ur test levels, increasing libido, and then after 3 months maybe ur leydig cells aren’t responding as well to the HCG and ur test lowers a little, and therefore decreasing libido, and then when u start HCG back up, ur leydig cells are sensitive and respond well to the reintroduction of HCG? Idk, just random thoughts, probably not what’s going on, but I would think theoretically there’s a tiny bit of a chance that this could be what’s happening, or something in this ballpark

Fernando Almaguer

Just a random thought, is there any chance that the spike in libido for 3 months could be due to higher test levels? Is there a chance that the HCG is raising ur test levels, increasing libido, and then after 3 months maybe ur leydig cells aren’t responding as well to the HCG and ur test lowers a little, and therefore decreasing libido, and then when u start HCG back up, ur leydig cells are sensitive and respond well to the reintroduction of HCG? Idk, just random thoughts, probably not what’s going on, but I would think theoretically there’s a tiny bit of a chance that this could be what’s happening, or something in this ballpark
This makes a lot of sense. It could be what is happening.

Ardoc2

Did your anxiety return after you restarted the HCG?
Not so far. but I restarted HCG At low levels (100 iu) and worked up to 250iu (which can still be considered low) and at 250, I seem to feel the benefits but without any anxiety developing within the 3 months of use before stopping.

Ardoc2

It may be part of what’s happening but wouldn’t explain the increased libido when stopping HCG for 1-2 months. At the above intervals my libido starts to reduce as I approach the end of each time period and then libido is increased again when switching from HCG to no HCG or vice versa.

Willyt

Are y
Not so far. but I restarted HCG At low levels (100 iu) and worked up to 250iu (which can still be considered low) and at 250, I seem to feel the benefits but without any anxiety developing within the 3 months of use before stopping.
But wasn’t 250 the same dose that was causing the anxiety? If yes why do you think there is less anxiety this time around? I ask because HCG gives me similar problems.

Are you also on T? Or HCG-only?

Ardoc2

Hey Willy,

No, originally I was typically using 350iu to 500 per injection (although I’ve tried many dosages over the years and I did start trying to lower them when I first got the anxiety but decided stopping was a better choice) and around 1000iu+/wk and I take Test E at 14mg/day. When I restarted I decided to begin at 90iu per day (thinking this would do nothing and therefore no anxiety) and titrated up from there trying to find the minimum effective dose. I did believe I saw ‘some’ small amount of benefit for the lower doses but started to have definitive improvement at around 200iu/injection EOD and I stopped at 250iu (just in case 200 was borderline). Three months after restarting I started to feel a little….. not sure how to describe it but maybe ‘pre-anxious’ (the feeling that i was approaching anxiety) after 3 months so I took a break. I was loosely theorizing that maybe the anxiety built-up after a period of use. Then I felt the same libido improvement after stopping as I did after restarting. I have avoided the anxiety but to be fair this experiment became more about confirming the perceived benefit of stopping/starting HCG. I am just finishing my second ’Break’ and am starting to feel the libido wane a bit so will be start the 250iu EOD again on the weekend.

M.J

Sooooo this week I went to 150 andddddd
Libido went up again for some reason I have extreme urge specifically afternoon(I injected hcg today morning)

it happened twice this week already.

Last edited:

M.J

I am more concerned with the following:
1- Do I have to decrease my dose to get this or maybe it’s related to testosterone dose and different from one person to another?

2-is low dose is the key or changing protocol,, for example if I took this week 250 and 500 next week will it increase libido ?
Untill now my observation is lower is better I have tried 250 for a week then 500 the week after and got nothing. However I guess I have to repeat it just to confirm.

3- and the issue of fertility I am taking fsh so hoping I am still fertile.

Last edited:

DaytonaJonah

Sooooo this week I went to 150 andddddd
Libido went up again for some reason I have extreme urge specifically afternoon(I inject hcg yesterday morning)

it happened twice this week already.
Nice! I think you're on to something with this low dose on/off HCG thing.

M.J

I am thinking more like maybe 500 hcg and 250 is too much and increases something very high where you don’t get this libido maybe low than 250 is a key ? I am checking this now I will see how long it will last

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me