Planning a PCT

Buy Lab Tests Online

MyoPhilosopher

I plan on running a very low dose(moderate) cycle.
I am 21 yo.
It is not TRT, I am to reach supraphysiological levels.
- 300mg test cyp
- small dose of oxandrolone/winstrol (not stacking orals at the same time).

My thought was to limit the drugs required for PCT. I do not plan on using clomid.
9 week cycle.

Estrogen control is the biggest concern I have.

My proposed PCT:

After 2 weeks of final T injection:
HCG for 2 weeks (high dose something like 1500 IU every 3 days) - Week 12-14
Then use tamoxifen for 2-3 weeks at 20/20/10 - Week 14-17

Should I keep using arimidex throughout my PCT ie. from week 1-9, through to week 17 (so from 1-17 essentially).
I do not want E2 to spike back up after my cycle and prefer dosing with arimidex as opposed to exemestane.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Most guys have suggested really high doses of clomid and can't seem to answer my E2 concerns for the PCT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

You’re probably going to get told this isn’t a steroid site & need to take this on over to T-Nation. You’re just 21, too young to cycle, etc etc etc.

That being said, labs first. Got any? Don’t take AI unless you need it, and on 300mg T that’s questionable. PCT I would increase Nolva to 40/40/20/20, start that 2-3 weeks after your last pin of test. HCG to bridge is fine but I don’t think you need giant doses to have an effect. E2 concerns for PCT aren’t an issue for your very light cycle.

MyoPhilosopher

You’re probably going to get told this isn’t a steroid site & need to take this on over to T-Nation. You’re just 21, too young to cycle, etc etc etc.

That being said, labs first. Got any? Don’t take AI unless you need it, and on 300mg T that’s questionable. PCT I would increase Nolva to 40/40/20/20, start that 2-3 weeks after your last pin of test. HCG to bridge is fine but I don’t think you need giant doses to have an effect. E2 concerns for PCT aren’t an issue for your very light cycle.

Thanks. Not a fan of current T-Nation set up. Lots of conflicting and stupid advice.

I am surprised I am committed to doing this cycle as I always planned at 27 yo.
Labs are all planned, waiting for current situation to blow over and gyms to open before doing anything. Thanks for your advice.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You may want to read these past posts (although we really only discuss TRT issues here. AAS information would make this site a very different one!).

How to stop testosterone or anabolic steroids safely (30 posts)

There have been no studies comparing PCT protocols, so one can tell you what works best.

My concern with PCT is that most guys do not get their blood work done after 6-8 weeks of stopping whatever PCT protocol they use.

Some observational studies show that it takes at least 6 months to recover a healthy HPT axis after steroid use. The factors involved in recovery are age, length of anabolic exposure, dose of anabolics, and baseline testosterone before exposure. Some use hCG followed by clomiphene and tamoxifen, others use hCG followed by tamoxifen, etc. No one agrees on dose and length of PCT. Hopefully one day we will have a study with a control arm that does not use to see if PCT shortens the time to "normalize" HPTA if there is such a thing in men who are young and who have not used AAS for a long time.

Some men who are planning to cycle several times decide to stay on TRT for life when they come off AAS.

MyoPhilosopher

You may want to read these past posts (although we really only discuss TRT issues here. AAS information would make this site a very different one!).

How to stop testosterone or anabolic steroids safely (30 posts)

There have been no studies comparing PCT protocols, so one can tell you what works best.

My concern with PCT is that most guys do not get their blood work done after 6-8 weeks of stopping whatever PCT protocol they use.

Some observational studies show that it takes at least 6 months to recover a healthy HPT axis after steroid use. The factors involved in recovery are age, length of anabolic exposure, dose of anabolics, and baseline testosterone before exposure. Some use hCG followed by clomiphene and tamoxifen, others use hCG followed by tamoxifen, etc. No one agrees on dose and length of PCT. Hopefully one day we will have a study with a control arm that does not use to see if PCT shortens the time to "normalize" HPTA if there is such a thing in men who are young and who have not used AAS for a long time.

Some men who are planning to cycle several times decide to stay on TRT for life when they come off AAS.
Cool thank you for the response. I also am very wary when guys make claims that PCT is ABSOLUTELY essential etc. Personally I am not worried about T bouncing back, I guess I will keep an eye out for E2 during the PCT period.

swoops36

Just keep in mind as your TT goes down after cycle e2 will decrease as well. Nolva will protect from gyno, and higher estrogen will probably help you feel better as you PCT (as opposed to crashed e2).

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Tamoxifen can deflate gains obtained during a cycle. It is a great drug for gynecomastia not only because it can lower estradiol but also because it lowers IGF-1.

Tamoxifen for PCT

Tamoxifen reduced IGF-1

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale