Placebo effect or possible?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ef88

Hey guys. Did my first injection yesterday evening, 50mg in the delt. HCG in the stomach. No pain!

But today I do feel different. And I'm not sure that it's possible or real. But I'm okay with my brain convincing me otherwise.

I feel more "focused". Like my mental vision/clarity is in a straight line. I can look at something and it feels normal; no more wandering thoughts/vision. I don't have to try as hard. I feel alert too.

Could it be? Starting at a total t of 241ng/dl and free of 6ng/dl can make me feel that bad that one injection already has me feeling like a human?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey guys. Did my first injection yesterday evening, 50mg in the delt. HCG in the stomach. No pain!

But today I do feel different. And I'm not sure that it's possible or real. But I'm okay with my brain convincing me otherwise.

I feel more "focused". Like my mental vision/clarity is in a straight line. I can look at something and it feels normal; no more wandering thoughts/vision. I don't have to try as hard. I feel alert too.

Could it be? Starting at a total t of 241ng/dl and free of 6ng/dl can make me feel that bad that one injection already has me feeling like a human?
When you first start trt, there is a honeymoon effect. It lasts about 2 ot 4 weeks. I remember when I first started trt, the first two weeks were simply amazing. I do somewhat feel sorry for my girlfriend at the time. LoL.

ef88

haha well good. I'm not expecting insane crazy changes that just get better and better. Diminishing returns. But I like to think I was very effective person when I was "Normal".

and...my gf and I are in the middle of a giant fight, so dammit!

Gman86

It’s 100% possible. It will take 5-6 weeks for ur levels to reach steady state, but u can absolutely feel changes as soon as the first injection

Hopefully the improvements that ur experiencing can help patch things up with the ol’ lady and u get to take advantage of the bedroom benefits that come along with TRT soon enough!

ef88

well I like it. I expect to have shiity days too, just like a regular person, but I'm thinking it should get better.

Didn't want to jump into 200mg/week.....I'm at 100 for now. Not sure when to try to increase or not?

Gman86

well I like it. I expect to have shiity days too, just like a regular person, but I'm thinking it should get better.

Didn't want to jump into 200mg/week.....I'm at 100 for now. Not sure when to try to increase or not?
See how u feel in a couple months on the dose ur at and if ur symptoms aren’t fully resolved, no harm in upping ur dose a bit to see if u feel any better

madman

Super Moderator

post #2 sums it up!

Some may notice a boost in mood due to dopamine/spiking of T as levels will start rising within the first 2 hrs post-injection and peak 8-12 hrs.

Would have been more sensible to start a T-only protocol so you can see where the said protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) has your trough TT/FT/e2 levels once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks).

The use of hCG will have an impact on not only driving up your T but more importantly estradiol and in some cases, this can be extreme depending on the dose used/ the individual.

madman

Super Moderator

The best piece of advice is to start low and go slow.

Most men would never need the higher end dose of 200 mg/week to achieve a healthy let alone high FT.

Many can easily achieve a healthy let alone high FT and in some cases absurdly high level on 100-150 mg/week.

Forget worrying about a dose increase as you have absolutely no idea where your trough TT/FT/e2 levels let alone other blood markers will sit on such protocol 100 mg T split (50 mg every 3.5 days + hCG) and chances are you may hit a high trough FT level on such dose.

Keep in mind that where your SHBG sits is critical as it will not only have a significant impact on TT/FT but can also dictate what injection frequency may suit you best.

Again although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

FT is critical and the only way to know where it truly sits is to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best).

You are only one injection in and the next 6 weeks may turn out to be a roller coaster as it is common to experience ups/downs as hormones are in flux during the weeks leading up until blood levels have stabilized.

Your hpta has not shut down yet let alone the honeymoon period most experience when first starting can be misleading as to what lies ahead!

Patience is key my man.

Even then once blood levels have stabilized the following 2-3 months is what separates the men from the boys.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me