Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

Hello TRT Team,

Pinning ED or EOD: What do you guys think are the consequences if any to pinning our muscles so much even with an insulin needle 1 1/2 inch or 1/2 inch. small gauge as well?

Can we rotate even going to the calf muscles so as to negate some of the scar tissue accumulation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello TRT Team,

Pinning ED or EOD: What do you guys think are the consequences if any to pinning our muscles so much even with an insulin needle 1 1/2 inch or 1/2 inch. small gauge as well?

Can we rotate even going to the calf muscles so as to negate some of the scar tissue accumulation?

Pincushion effect.....maybe if you were using those 22G harpoons even then I would not want to use a 25G to pin daily or EOD.

Why?

We are on trt here drawing/injecting low volumes of oil let alone why would one not take advantage of using a fixed (low dead space) insulin syringe as any waste of medication will be minimal let alone scar tissue/trauma will be minimal and injections are virtually painless than top it off that there is no swapping of needles as we can draw/inject using the same needle.

No brainer here.

If injecting sub-q or IM scar tissue/trauma will be minimal when using a fixed insulin syringe 27-31G.

Fixed insulin syringes 27-31G do not come in a needle length longer than 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) simply because they are meant for injecting insulin subcutaneously and a needle length any longer would never be needed!

Last edited:

Fernando Almaguer

Pincushion effect.....maybe if you were using those 22G harpoons even then I would not want to use a 25G to pin daily or EOD.

Why?

We are on trt here drawing/injecting low volumes of oil let alone why would one not take advantage of using a fixed (low dead space) insulin syringe as any waste of medication will be minimal let alone scar tissue/trauma will be minimal and injections are virtually painless than top it off that there is no swapping of needles as we can draw/inject using the same needle.

No brainer here.

If injecting sub-q or IM scar tissue/trauma will be minimal when using a fixed insulin syringe 27-31G.

Fixed insulin syringes 27-31G do not come in a needle length longer than 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) simply because they are meant for injecting insulin subcutaneously and a needle length any longer would never be needed!
Agreed! I still wonder a lifetime amount of injecting at age 34 would do. Can we do calf injections or anywhere there is muscle I guess.

mg707

Hello TRT Team,

I'm interested in this answer, too. Answers prior were to inject SubQ, but for guys like us that do IM injections and will stick with IM, are there any studies about scar tissue build up over time?

Jon H

If you're using a 27g .5" insulin syringe you can spread out the IM injection sites quite a bit. Side and rear delts, upper pecs, 2-3 spots on each glute. That's at least eight injection sites, and you can vary those slightly so it's not always the exact same spot. Getting massage every once in a while can alleviate any buildup in those areas.

When it comes down to it, there's only so many years you'll be on the planet. By the time you use up all the injection options and have to really worry about scar tissue, odds are you'll be long dead.

Fernando Almaguer

If you're using a 27g .5" insulin syringe you can spread out the IM injection sites quite a bit. Side and rear delts, upper pecs, 2-3 spots on each glute. That's at least eight injection sites, and you can vary those slightly so it's not always the exact same spot. Getting massage every once in a while can alleviate any buildup in those areas.

When it comes down to it, there's only so many years you'll be on the planet. By the time you use up all the injection options and have to really worry about scar tissue, odds are you'll be long dead.
I like it I wonder calf muscle too

madman

Super Moderator
I'm interested in this answer, too. Answers prior were to inject SubQ, but for guys like us that do IM injections and will stick with IM, are there any studies about scar tissue build up over time?

Again using fixed insulin syringes 27-31G even when injecting IM will result in minimal scar tissue/trauma.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me