Phytoestrogens?

Buy Lab Tests Online

drkelp

Funny, one website says things like cruciferous vegetables, soy, herbs etc lower estrogens, the next website assures one that these same things raise estrogens. One says lowers cancer risks, Next says raises cancer risks. Surely there's a way to basically test this sort of thing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
How do you feel when you eat cruciferous vegetables and soy? As an individual with unique health status, capacity for digestion, microbiome, etc, you will respond uniquely to various foods. I believe your personal response should trump whatever you've read.

Speaking for myself, I feel like garbage eating cruciferous veggies and soy, so I don't eat them, and there is nothing I could read about their benefits that would change that.

Guided_by_Voices

I believe this is covered in the book Estrogeneration. From what I remember there appear to be mostly downsides for men. It is also worth noting that cultures that consume a lot of soy and are fairly healthy, like the japanese, mostly use fermented soy. There are likely much better ways to lower cancer risks, such as keeping insulin and inflammation levels low.

drkelp

Great answers. Yeah, I personally avoid soy etc like the plague. The concept of blocking "stronger" estrogens with "weaker" ones is considerable. I have largely unsuccessfully helped my wife with menopause for quite some time. Even the few things that helped like progesterone gel were virtually impossible to negotiate. If they worked at all probably not for long before body adapts. We apparently take in phytohormones(few are phyto testosterones! Haha) in most foods we eat, how significant it actually need effect is another story.

Jayway25

Funny, one website says things like cruciferous vegetables, soy, herbs etc lower estrogens, the next website assures one that these same things raise estrogens. One says lowers cancer risks, Next says raises cancer risks. Surely there's a way to basically test this sort of thing?
Every time I start eating "phytoestrogen foods" in a hefty amount I crash my estrogen. I try to be more healthy conscious and eat what I think is healthy and I end up fked up with low E2 and joint pains, insomnia, ED it's torture. I'm laying off any and all all phytoestrogen foods. Maybe if my E2 levels get high I'll have some but they definitely crash mine. 3rd time now. SUCKS!!

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Phytoestrogens are the original Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs). Their evolved purpose is worth remembering: to protect plants from predation by reducing the fertility of animals consuming them.

Jayway25

Every time I start eating "phytoestrogen foods" in a hefty amount I crash my estrogen. I try to be more healthy conscious and eat what I think is healthy and I end up fked up with low E2 and joint pains, insomnia, ED it's torture. I'm laying off any and all all phytoestrogen foods. Maybe if my E2 levels get high I'll have some but they definitely crash mine. 3rd time now. SUCKS!!
I think this is what's happening to me. Trying to eat healthy, green smoothies E2 crashes back to back. How long before ED gets better after crash?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me