Phlebotomy info needed for Alberta

Buy Lab Tests Online

joebloggs

Guys
Shorty after reading Nelson's book on Testosterone (a man's guide) , I pretty much self diagnosed as being low on T. All the usual symptoms of low T applied to me , especially poor muscle definition causing an unusual effect of my back snapping regularly. After practically begging my GP to run blood tests on my T stats, the figures came back very low for my age (46 at that time). Ball park figures I was around 250ng . As the figures weren't low enough for the Doc to act according to his guidelines he wouldn't prescribe. So you guessed it, I sourced Test E on the web . I'm not proud of the fact that I had to abandon mainstream medicine in this regard. So armed with my regular sub cutaneous jabs of T and some AI's I began and apart from a few mistakes ( eating too much carbs while on T padded me out over 60Lbs until I eased back to my normal 190lbs frame) the effects have far outweighed the downsides .Haven't had a back injury since I went on T . High 5

So why the post then you're wondering?

Well life threw me a curve ball last year and I moved to Alberta from the EU and due to work demands I neglected to go and donate blood until recently as in December 14, I was beginning to feel the usual high Haematocrit symptoms , itchy skin, flushed features, slight light headedness and increased blood pressure from my normal 115 /75 to high 120's over 80's . So I did what i always did i.e donate blood . Strike 1 . Canada's blood banks don't take blood from EU' people due to mad cow disease. Okay , next step in 15 , visit a clinic recommended through this website here in Edmonton . Visited a doc and all was going well , and I checked out after a full battery of blood tests , showing I had the blood characteristics of someone in their 20's except my haematocrit blood percentage (CBCD) was 53% which while not dangerous according to the doc was 'a little high', he said he would see if he could schedule a therapeutic phlebotomy for me . Strike 2: It seems Alberta's excellent healthcare system is not at all set up for therapeutic phelbotomies for TRT users from the EU . The best appointment I can get , as of today and weeks of trying, from the consultant is approximately 6 months time and the way the appointment is worded, they are making no promises they will grant me a phlebotomy at that stage , merely they would look into it. (I'm not kidding ) .At that stage my blood will look like Fort Mac bitumen.

Currently I'm taking a naringin supplement and asprin and it helps .

So my question is , can anyone advise me how I get a legit' phlebotomy here in Alberta? I don't mind paying for it . I'll even consider medicinal leeches at this stage :-(

Thank you in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Writing from Ontario. You will find it tough; the provincial health systems here simply don't know how to deal with the "private patient" working outside the norm. Is your doctor well-versed on current TRT protocols? If not, it might be in your interest to find one who is and see if that leads to some resolution. He/she may be able to think creatively on how to get you the treatment you need. Experienced TRT practitioners will have seen this before.

As as a last resort, you could travel south, to the States, and have this done. A friend here has done that.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I have had a ton of fun in Edmonton, from the Millennium Place to that crazy indoor roller coaster at the West Edm. Mall, but unfortunately stymied with a place to give blood. Keep up the search, and keep us posted ...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me