Pharmacy switching 10ml/200mg to 1ml/200mg without telling me

Buy Lab Tests Online

tersec

Dr. prescribed my 10ml/200mg that I've been taking for over 2.5 years and my wife came home with 7 bottles of 1ml/200mg. I called and asked about the mess up and they said the bottles expired after 28 days and would not let me return them since she had already left. Is this right and what about the 3ml missing? This costs way more and more waste to me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Dr. prescribed my 10ml/200mg that I've been taking for over 2.5 years and my wife came home with 7 bottles of 1ml/200mg. I called and asked about the mess up and they said the bottles expired after 28 days and would not let me return them since she had already left. Is this right and what about the 3ml missing? This costs way more and more waste to me.

VacationMan

Much of this is controlled by your insurance company. Only so much that they'll authorize for a single fill. My physician used to write me a Rx for a 10ml vial (I take 2x .25ml shots per week). Can't write "n" refills on a controlled substance, so it is what it is. Suddenly and without warning, the pharmacy would no longer a 10ml vial as that would last longer than 90 days in a single fill. They would give me six 1ml vials for fill #1 then four 1ml vials on the 2nd fill...leaving me 2ml short for a 6-month supply.

I just got into the habit of calling the doc's nurse and having her send a new Rx to the pharmacy a few days before I was out of the first 90-day fill. Kept leapfrogging prescriptions this way to keep full 90-day supplies coming and quit filling the 2nd fill of four 1ml vials.

I've since kicked that doc to the curb and let Defy handle it all. They're able to completely fill a 6-month supply in one fell swoop due to this covid nonsense.

Love/hate relationship with those 1ml vials. It's far more handy to have a 5ml or 10ml vial for home, but nice to also have the 1ml vials for when I travel.

VacationMan

You can always buy the small sterile vials and transfer testosterone to them for travel. Example: Amazon.com
True. I just live with the stockpile of 1ml vials for now. Still handy for when I travel. Back in the days when I managed to get a 10ml vial, I'd "poke" it enough that the rubber stopper in the vial would almost give out before I was out of testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me