Pharmacokinetics Basics

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

@madman, @Cataceous, @readalot or anyone else smarter than me, can you point me in the right direction? I am currently trialing small doses of enanthate mixed with grapeseed oil. I am tracking how I feel over time and trying to correlate it to expected testosterone levels. I am interested in expected serum concentration levels over time after injection and/or Tmax levels (how long it takes to peak).

According to the Xyosted study, their Tmax was around 12 hours. However, I saw some other study comparing IM enanthate to cream that showed an enanthate Tmax at two days (sorry, I don't have the reference).

Outside of the Xyosted study, I can't find many good enanthate graphs that show what happens to concentrations over time. The steroidplotter is useful to know how much release is expected, but I am looking for actually expected serum levels over time.

For example, I felt very good after 40mg of enanthate for about 11 hours. Then, started to feel bad; next two days, mixture of OK and bad. I totally realize that it takes at least 5 half lives for steady state and even more time for the body to adjust. But, I still feel it would be useful to know if feeling bad correlates with levels that are too high? Levels that were high, but are dropping? I generally rely on Natesto, but am exploring more ideal options. One possible explanation for going downhill is that I my body is used to the ups and downs of Natesto. Maybe I experience a withdrawal when off it?

In any case, any input is appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

@madman, @Cataceous, @readalot or anyone else smarter than me, can you point me in the right direction? I am currently trialing small doses of enanthate mixed with grapeseed oil. I am tracking how I feel over time and trying to correlate it to expected testosterone levels. I am interested in expected serum concentration levels over time after injection and/or Tmax levels (how long it takes to peak).

According to the Xyosted study, their Tmax was around 12 hours. However, I saw some other study comparing IM enanthate to cream that showed an enanthate Tmax at two days (sorry, I don't have the reference).

Outside of the Xyosted study, I can't find many good enanthate graphs that show what happens to concentrations over time. The steroidplotter is useful to know how much release is expected, but I am looking for actually expected serum levels over time.

For example, I felt very good after 40mg of enanthate for about 11 hours. Then, started to feel bad; next two days, mixture of OK and bad. I totally realize that it takes at least 5 half lives for steady state and even more time for the body to adjust. But, I still feel it would be useful to know if feeling bad correlates with levels that are too high? Levels that were high, but are dropping? I generally rely on Natesto, but am exploring more ideal options. One possible explanation for going downhill is that I my body is used to the ups and downs of Natesto. Maybe I experience a withdrawal when off it?

In any case, any input is appreciated.
Post in thread 'What kind of levels to expect from 100mg weekly' What kind of levels to expect from 100mg weekly

Check out this thread from here to the bottom. It will give you the basics. Hard to model for you individually and accurately without hourly data but I can put some estimates together for you (maybe high and low).

Last edited by a moderator:

bennettjc

I came across one older paper that addresses testosterone enanthate pharmacokinetics. I should clarify that the image below comes from another source that recreates that data in a nicer looking graph.

Attachments

• TC TE.jpg
    TC TE.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 1980 Test E vs Test C Half Lives.pdf
    111.3 KB · Views: 50

Fortunate

I came across one older paper that addresses testosterone enanthate pharmacokinetics. I should clarify that the image below comes from another source that recreates that data in a nicer looking graph.
Thanks for sending. I think this is the data that I was referencing when I mentioned that some studies indicate Tmax is greater than a day. Seems to be conflicting information. And, this particular study is quite old. Wonder if this needs to be looked at again.

Fortunate

@Fortunate who prescribes your Natesto? I'm very interested in trying it, but haven't found a doctor who's familiar with it / willing to prescribe it.
Interesting. A while back, I was with Dr. Crisler. I now consult both with a local doc and Defy. My local doc prescribes it. I believe it is covered by my insurance, so I don't really pay much of anything for it.

Any up to date TRT doc or urologist should be at least familiar with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me