Pharmacies that will sell HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

My clinic moved me to Gonadorelin as their pharmacy of choice can't do HCG any longer. My doctor says if I can find a pharmacy that will do HCG at a reasonable price, he will send the scrip there -- now the hard part: where to find one that will sell HCG at a reasonable price.

Any pointers?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

My clinic moved me to Gonadorelin as their pharmacy of choice can't do HCG any longer. My doctor says if I can find a pharmacy that will do HCG at a reasonable price, he will send the scrip there -- now the hard part: where to find one that will sell HCG at a reasonable price.

Any pointers?
Search bar....amazing!!

Post in thread 'Defy Medical: Pregnyl: CVS Specialty Pharmacy' Defy Medical: Pregnyl: CVS Specialty Pharmacy

T

tareload

They were shaky at first, they told me since hcg was a controlled substance, I couldn’t pay cash, I had to use my insurance. One of the craziest things I’ve ever heard.
You have to understand state vs fed laws. Good persistence.

Great article from @Nelson Vergel as usual. @Steve78 see now it doesn't seem so crazy, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve78

You have to understand state vs fed laws. Good persistence.

Great article from @Nelson Vergel as usual. @Steve78 see now it doesn't seem so crazy, right?

Still is crazy. So they are saying I can’t ever get a controlled substance if I didn’t have insurance? Doesn’t make sense at all.
Imagine a surgeon saying I can’t write Percocet for your leg amputation because you lack insurance…

Side note: I bought the pregnyl from them without insurance, and it was discounted for doing so…

T

tareload

Still is crazy. So they are saying I can’t ever get a controlled substance if I didn’t have insurance? Doesn’t make sense at all.
Imagine a surgeon saying I can’t write Percocet for your leg amputation because you lack insurance…

Side note: I bought the pregnyl from them without insurance, and it was discounted for doing so…
So you purchased without insurance then. Like I said good to be persistent and follow up if something doesn't sound correct. So you had a valid Rx and filled your Rx with cash pay, correct?

So what is crazy? That the initial person you spoke with gave you incorrect information? Happens daily.

I dont follow your hypothetical. A doctor/surgeon writes a Rx. The pharmacy fills the Rx.

Steve78

So you purchased without insurance then. Like I said good to be persistent and follow up if something doesn't sound correct. So you had a valid Rx and filled your Rx with cash pay, correct?

So what is crazy? That the initial person you spoke with gave you incorrect information? Happens daily.

Your analogy makes no sense. A doctor/surgeon writes a Rx. The pharmacy fills the Rx.
Imagine the said pharmacy denies the Percocet to the patient because he “doesn’t have insurance.” Same thing happened to me, not sure how the analogy makes no sense.

The doc says he can’t write the Percocet because he knows the pharmacy can’t fill it due to lack of insurance

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me