Perrigo brand Test Cyp domination, thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt reznor

It seems the only brand of testosterone that pharmacies here in New Orleans carry anymore is the Perrigo brand. Am I alone in finding that it just feels weaker than anything else I’ve tried? Especially compared to compounding pharmacies and even other generics, I just don’t feel the same. I just called about 10 pharmacies as sort of an experiment, including CVS Walgreens and a several locals. Perrigo was the only brand they carried. I finally found Westward at a Wal-Mart in a neighboring town and am going to give that one a try.

Thoughts and experiences?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt reznor

Ok even the Wal-Mart was out. The pharmacist even speculated that Perrigo might be getting a monopoly and pushing out competition. Anyone here get anything besides Perrigo where they’re at (not counting compounding pharmacies)

JimboTRT

I have a friend that was getting Westward T for several months from Kroger pharmacy until last month. His last prescription (last month) he received Perrigo too. He felt it wasn't as strong either, but wasn't sure if it was a placebo effect or not? Hmmmmm?

trt reznor

I have a friend that was getting Westward T for several months from Kroger pharmacy until last month. His last prescription (last month) he received Perrigo too. He felt it wasn't as strong either, but wasn't sure if it was a placebo effect or not? Hmmmmm?

i don’t think it is.

BigBamBoo

Anyone have any comments on Empower’s compounded test?

I started with empower’s T. Had lots of sides from day one. tried their compounded T as well. Same issues.

westward gave me the least issues and “feels” the best to me. Followed by Pfizer.

Those are the only three I have tried.

Sides include heart palpitations, stinky sweat, oily skin, etc.

Yes...I hear you out their saying, “those issues are common with TRT”.
I agree.....but....I can definitely “feel” a difference in the brands and the above mentioned sides are less or non existent FOR ME with the Westward.

antelopers

I started with empower’s T. Had lots of sides from day one. tried their compounded T as well. Same issues.

westward gave me the least issues and “feels” the best to me. Followed by Pfizer.

Those are the only three I have tried.

Sides include heart palpitations, stinky sweat, oily skin, etc.

Yes...I hear you out their saying, “those issues are common with TRT”.
I agree.....but....I can definitely “feel” a difference in the brands and the above mentioned sides are less or non existent FOR ME with the Westward.
I haven't tried Westward. But I can say that Pfizer is way better for me than empowers compounded cyp..also brand name Enanthate was good for me too. Empowers cyp feels like I'm injecting water.

keithc2485

It seems the only brand of testosterone that pharmacies here in New Orleans carry anymore is the Perrigo brand. Am I alone in finding that it just feels weaker than anything else I’ve tried? Especially compared to compounding pharmacies and even other generics, I just don’t feel the same. I just called about 10 pharmacies as sort of an experiment, including CVS Walgreens and a several locals. Perrigo was the only brand they carried. I finally found Westward at a Wal-Mart in a neighboring town and am going to give that one a try.

Thoughts and experiences?
westward is the best brand ive used besides the name brand depo test..
i happen to be allergic to perrigo ! and had to call 911 in 2018 from it. i thought i was having a heart attack .so my doctor writes NO perrigo.. .but ive been having the same problem and did some research..

there is a big back order and shortage of Test cyp. brands ... i had to search like u did . the past 8 months ive been good getting westward now everywhere is out and cant get it ...

i just found a MOM and POP pharmacy that ordered Wilshire Pharma for me ... i hope its ok... i will be getting it tommorow......

keithc2485

I never used Perrigo, but Westward is my preferred brand. Less sides then compounded and Pfizer for me. YMMV
i relly like westward .......its almost impossible to get right now in NYC n NJ .. perrigo is the devil....

i dont understand why i see so many brands out there but the pharmacys cant get them. i saw SANDOZ , ACTIVAS , TEVA all big drug companies ... yet no one can get a hold of them... I just got WILSHIRE pharma brand but didnt try it yet..

antelopers

I haven't tried Westward. But I can say that Pfizer is way better for me than empowers compounded cyp..also brand name Enanthate was good for me too. Empowers cyp feels like I'm injecting water.
I need to retract this statement. I switched back to empower cyp recently and have actually not noticed any difference this time around

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me