Permanent Damage from Estradiol Crash

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

locutus

my e2 is around 60. feeling good. I take some DIM (per HRT clinic recommendation), but it doesn't lower it, apparently it helps with proper E2 metabolism.
you are drawing the conclusion that low E2 is causing your symptoms. the only way to confirm is to inject e2 and see how you feel.

Anonymon

my e2 is around 60. feeling good. I take some DIM (per HRT clinic recommendation), but it doesn't lower it, apparently it helps with proper E2 metabolism.
you are drawing the conclusion that low E2 is causing your symptoms. the only way to confirm is to inject e2 and see how you feel.
They have creams too.

Did you feel any different from the DIM?

Checkdis

Has anyone tried NAD therapy for severe crashed estrogen? I too fall in that category where crashed e2 back in 2017 is still prolonged in a way to this day. Weird dizzy spells, frequent urination, no pleasure in life. Sure in time things have gotten better but not like how I was before. Comes in waves but I try to live with it.

Now I am thinking NAD therapy could help?

Kazman

Has anyone tried NAD therapy for severe crashed estrogen? I too fall in that category where crashed e2 back in 2017 is still prolonged in a way to this day. Weird dizzy spells, frequent urination, no pleasure in life. Sure in time things have gotten better but not like how I was before. Comes in waves but I try to live with it.

Yikes I have same story and symptoms. Feel like everything has been tried.

Charliebizz

I’ve never touched an a.I and I have the things you mention. Could be a component of “TRT” itself for some.

Checkdis

what the hell, so I am seeing 2 members here experiencing pretty much the same symptoms but zero relief. All doctors and family chalk it up as anxiety but I disagree.

And let me guess… a type of benzodiazepines helps?! When I take Ativan i’m back to normal.

Something is being overlooked by crashing estrogen. Something we cannot test for or have yet seen.

Edit: forgot to mention, I have had Graves with elevated TPO antibodies but no hasimoto. Then the elevated TSI appeared later which then at that point I went into remission. Now my wife has Graves and she is remission… with no family history on either side. I have also had mono twice when I was in college. I have 2 kids which I closely monitor; one age 6 and the other 2 months. I fear whatever has been going on with us is environmental at this point. So I have put in a water softener and a bunch of expensive air cleaners.

I have told doctors if they can figure me out they should be eligible to win the noble prize. And this is all a result of crashing estrogen people.

Last edited:
This was me taking a lot of Testosterone no AI.. like 800mgs a week or something like this
no AI..
I like Nelson vergel hes the Man like me he can take test no AI and deal with emotions we are alphas
I'm confused. I remember in the original knockout/desensitization thread, you were posting about how you were getting off TRT to attempt a natural recovery -- something you seem to be championing here.

Then... you say you are on 800 mg of TRT?

I'm confused. Do you mind providing a more coherent breakdown of what you did, are currently doing, and what has happened, with respect to your symptoms, across time?

RAS

I crashed my E2 in 2019 and even though my E2 levels came up the symptoms never went away. Even after trying everything on almost every forum. Check out my post

I am 3 weeks in and making slight adjustments but the benefits have been outstanding

swolg8r

Questions @RAS .

1. Is your estrogen valerate dosed at 400mg per bottle? The only injectable source I can find is such. According to Injectable Estradiol Simulator - A 0.8 mg dosage once per seven days on a time interval of 360 days would put e2 between 40-55ng/dl. This is 0.02 cc on an insulin needle which is extremely hard to measure. Are you saying you inject 2mg or 0.05 cc of estrogen everyday? The simulator is saying your e2 levels would be around 850 ng/dl. Which is obviously extremely high. Do you have bloodwork results of your estradiol levels on your dosage?

2. I am currently using 1mg sublingually. I am seeing some relief of my symptoms but wonder if switching to injections is the way to go. Supposedly sublingual circumvents the harsh pass via liver. Although it is only available around 10%. Any opinions on this?

Thank you very much for your input.

Edit: my appt with Dr. Saya is Thursday. I’m not 100% he will follow along with supplementation of estrogen. I will update here.

RAS

Questions @RAS .

1. Is your estrogen valerate dosed at 400mg per bottle? The only injectable source I can find is such. According to Injectable Estradiol Simulator - A 0.8 mg dosage once per seven days on a time interval of 360 days would put e2 between 40-55ng/dl. This is 0.02 cc on an insulin needle which is extremely hard to measure. Are you saying you inject 2mg or 0.05 cc of estrogen everyday? The simulator is saying your e2 levels would be around 850 ng/dl. Which is obviously extremely high. Do you have bloodwork results of your estradiol levels on your dosage?

2. I am currently using 1mg sublingually. I am seeing some relief of my symptoms but wonder if switching to injections is the way to go. Supposedly sublingual circumvents the harsh pass via liver. Although it is only available around 10%. Any opinions on this?

Thank you very much for your input.

Edit: my appt with Dr. Saya is Thursday. I’m not 100% he will follow along with supplementation of estrogen. I will update here.
@swolg8r

Anytime if what I am doing can help fellow sufferers I am here to give any information I can. If you would like I can put together every vitamin I take and other meds, I am a open book on this, as this has crippled my personal and professional lives, in ways that may make other gargle with drano. I have blood work going back to the crash I can graph for the most part, if that helps anyone, and to add I have not touched a AI in years and have tried everything from micro dosing test to 1 big shot per week, to MFW to low doses to no does that let me to these levels
Testosterone Free 10.9 pg/ml
Testosterone Bio 18.2ng/dl
Testosterone Total 38ng/dl
Nothing helped elevate the symptoms, may have eased them a little but never enough to elevate them until I tried external Estrogen.

Mine is estradiol valerate 5ml of 10mg/ml I am using .5ml or 1ml syringes so I am using .25 So each 5ml vial get something like 20 days.

I really had to beat up on my PCP for this, he has heard all my symptoms and sent me to one of the endo's I went to and I went back and said that endo said my symptoms were not caused by low estrogen, it was I was depressed and need therapy. I said for shits and giggles can we please google low estrogen in men the symptoms, to which she replied google is not to define symptoms and what they mean my years of training is, to which I replied if I was depressed I would eat my gun like any other normal depressed person. I wasn't depressed I was upset and pissed off nothing was working like bofore, its like something turned everything off. After a few visits to other Endo's waiting months for appointments, I used a unconventional method of getting the estradiol valerate cream and then injectable, so when I ran out I told my PCP him I got some off the blackmarket and it seemed to really help, he reluctantly said he would give a script for 3 months and then would need to come back to reevaluate my situation. and that I had to give him the other physicians notes and info. because he did want me getting something bad from over seas.

Now I originally stared out with testosterone dosing every MWF 30mg, It wasn't responding greatly to the external e2 as I think the injections that close together was helping keep the E2 levels down, and and I found that my body like less frequent injections of testosterone cyp so I am started doing every 3 or 4 days at 70mg per dose, last week to see how that goes I will lower or raise or extend the time in-between doses as necessary. I am in the infancy stage of testing this, I want to give it a few weeks with this approach before making any changes. but so far a lot better. big differences in the way I feel.

I have also thought about breaking up the E2 injections 1.25mg in the AM and 1.25mgs in the PM, but that does seem like a lot of injecting, but it is a thought, also combining the cream and injections one in the AM and one in the PM to see what happens, but 1st I want to give this a little more time to settle in

I have not taken any recent blood work. The last blood work I had taken was just after I started using the cream which was like a 20/80 mix and at 1st with no or a very low dose of test like 10mg e3d, had provided some relief, like a light went on that was off or very dim, it clearly showed me that the addition of external estrogen was the way to go. The only thing with the cream it was like the results were and are short lived, by the end of the day I needed to apply more, which as I stated in my post its like my body just flushes it out after like all the years of AI use (there have been studies that shown it takes the same number of years of taking the AI to recover from the AI) my body just gets rid of it or it can't feel it. My hypothesis on this is that its somehow related to SHBG and it being super low.Meaning that people who have super low SHBG like mine 4 or 5L (range10-50) the hormones have nothing to bind to, and that the introduction of external estrogen actually raises SHBG, thus giving the estrogen something to bind with and make use of, and by extension suppress the symptoms.

In the next few weeks I am going to try and schedule tests hours before I inject and then hours later and at 1st, test E2 sensitive and SHBG, see what those numbers brig back, if there isn't anyting noticeable in those tests I will keep repeating those tests in addition to adding others. Just in the past few years since the crash with Clinics, Endo visits, thyroid scans, blood work and more blood work and a shit load more blood work on top of the blood work it has cost me literally thousands and thousands of dollars. with no real answers.

I never tried oral just cause of the harsh liver and the fact that not too much gets into your system after passing through the liver.

If you have other questions or need more info feel free to reach out

swolg8r

Just letting you know I have high Shbg in the 60s. Your experience with medical professionals is similar to mine. I appreciate you taking the time to write out all the details and will let you know how it goes on my end.

RAS

Just letting you know I have high Shbg in the 60s. Your experience with medical professionals is similar to mine. I appreciate you taking the time to write out all the details and will let you know how it goes on my end.
Please do.. You having high SHBG and still low E2 symptoms shoots that theory in the foot... I would like to get others and compare notes on this issue

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me