Permanent Damage from Estradiol Crash

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lite

I don't get it. You are not on TRT right now? But have been taking AI?

Even if you were on TRT in the past, you should still be on it. Your symptoms might be caused by other things, but you didn't provide the numbers. Also on your E2 what is the actual number from the recent test? And what is the scale of "normal".

I was doing arimidex monoteraphy to boost my testosterone levels which looking back now was really stupid idea but it has been done and it's even used in pubertal boys to delay the fusion of growth plates. Right now off everything, my testosterone is normal. Latest numbers from October:

Testosterone: 23 nmol/l (10-38)
SHBG: 36 nmol/l (14-71)
Free, calculated testosterone: 358 pmol/l (230-575)
Estradiol, sensitive: 25 pg/ml (<40)
Estrone, E1: 44.8 pg/ml (<80)

So on paper, it looks normal to me. Only thing that has been weird is my DHT level in blood.

DHT: 1.00 nmol/l (1.03-2.92) So according to blood, my DHT is low. Doctor however couldn't give me any type of answer on the DHT.

I even tested blood markers for adrenaline secreting tumor because of the constant sweating/hot flashes which came out normal.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vitamin_C

"I also get chest pains from time to time which have led me to E.R several times but nothing serious was ever found. "

This is simply panic disorder and is likely fueling most of your problems, not the lowering of your estrogen which rebounds back. What happens with this phenomenon is guys start reading stuff about "permanent" crashes then they freak out, anxiety increases and its all downhill from there. Anxiety is a very complex and very potent problem than can cause a myriad of physical and mental symptoms on the body. People have no idea how much that constant worrying does to the body and the corresponding physiological changes associated with chronic worry that will literally manifest symptoms and make you believe you have some sort of permanent physical illness. Then, you start to believe this is your reality and what your mind believes your body will follow. The whole post-finasteride syndrome is a perfect example of this. Cure the psychological symptoms and the physical symptoms will follow.

fifty

The anastrozole fear is real. Very rarely are issues permanent. Free your mind. Nocebo can be a crippling thing. I've seen it way too many times working with athletes.

Be careful what you allow in your head.

Vitamin_C

The anastrozole fear is real. Very rarely are issues permanent. Free your mind. Nocebo can be a crippling thing. I've seen it way too many times working with athletes.

Be careful what you allow in your head.

Correct, this is a nocebo phenomenon and so is PFS. The Harvard study with PFS showed the placebo group having more PFS side effects than the people actually receiving finasteride lol, the mind is a powerful thing.

Lite

"I also get chest pains from time to time which have led me to E.R several times but nothing serious was ever found. "

This is simply panic disorder and is likely fueling most of your problems, not the lowering of your estrogen which rebounds back. What happens with this phenomenon is guys start reading stuff about "permanent" crashes then they freak out, anxiety increases and its all downhill from there. Anxiety is a very complex and very potent problem than can cause a myriad of physical and mental symptoms on the body. People have no idea how much that constant worrying does to the body and the corresponding physiological changes associated with chronic worry that will literally manifest symptoms and make you believe you have some sort of permanent physical illness. Then, you start to believe this is your reality and what your mind believes your body will follow. The whole post-finasteride syndrome is a perfect example of this. Cure the psychological symptoms and the physical symptoms will follow.

Well the itching all over my body, hair loss, especially the excessive sweating almost 24/7 is definitely real which ALL started after the intake of anastrozole and happened before I ever read anything about bad side effects of AIs. I just thought I'd try few months trial to see how I would feel by boosting my T. I did not know at the time how important estrogen is too in males. I agree that there is little to no chance the chest issues are cardiac origin due to the tests I've had (although there is chance that I might for example have vasospasms or microvascular dysfunction due to messing with my hormones negatively) but it is still very frustrating feeling. But that is not even the biggest problem I have.

Lite

I think my hot flashes are getting worse along with the chest itching. Feeling pretty shitty overall, a big lack of energy. Doctor has yet to contact me back I talked with little under 2 months ago, I am thinking of booking another endo appointment. This is so weird, like I have high and low estrogen symptoms at same time. Could my arimidex usage and followed prolonged estrogen deprivation caused some kind of upregulated sensitivity to estrogen even though blood (sensitive test) levels are within normal area. And T:E2 ratio seemed to be OK last time.

jrellisil

I think my hot flashes are getting worse along with the chest itching. Feeling pretty shitty overall, a big lack of energy. Doctor has yet to contact me back I talked with little under 2 months ago, I am thinking of booking another endo appointment. This is so weird, like I have high and low estrogen symptoms at same time. Could my arimidex usage and followed prolonged estrogen deprivation caused some kind of upregulated sensitivity to estrogen even though blood (sensitive test) levels are within normal area. And T:E2 ratio seemed to be OK last time.

I had my E2 levels go from 20 to 12 during the early "shutdown" phase of my (transdermal) testosterone only program, and yes, I noticed the terrible symptoms that were worse than low T esp. aching joints and lower back and anxiety. I ran across this youtube clip:

and starting consuming 1-2 tbsp of flax meal (a plant phytoestrogen) per day, and amazingly, my E2 is back around 20 (tested after a couple of months) and I feel much better (after 1 month or less).

Anyone on this forum have a similar experience with natural supplements having such a noticeable effect?

recovery from crashed estradiol takes long time and patience but our bodys can heal themselves in right environment... Please be careful and don't listen to idiots.. your life is important.. much love

If you just quit everything you will be better... stay safe and stay strong much love
your Anton Tretyak
share this pictures and warn people of DHEA AND preg not sure about preg but TD DHEA from amazon for sure... love You people

Attachments

• 283253766_4874223216020104_1838631595161469417_n.jpg
    283253766_4874223216020104_1838631595161469417_n.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
  • 283230426_4872042089571550_5503657993107916613_n.jpg
    283230426_4872042089571550_5503657993107916613_n.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1900.jpg
    IMG_1900.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 109
  • a3010898cd9923743568d1f6ffe95f24.jpg
    a3010898cd9923743568d1f6ffe95f24.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
This was me taking a lot of Testosterone no AI.. like 800mgs a week or something like this
no AI..
I like Nelson vergel hes the Man like me he can take test no AI and deal with emotions we are alphas

Attachments

• 283385914_4874223946020031_1165528719325250504_n.jpg
    283385914_4874223946020031_1165528719325250504_n.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 122
I had my E2 levels go from 20 to 12 during the early "shutdown" phase of my (transdermal) testosterone only program, and yes, I noticed the terrible symptoms that were worse than low T esp. aching joints and lower back and anxiety. I ran across this youtube clip:

and starting consuming 1-2 tbsp of flax meal (a plant phytoestrogen) per day, and amazingly, my E2 is back around 20 (tested after a couple of months) and I feel much better (after 1 month or less).

Anyone on this forum have a similar experience with natural supplements having such a noticeable effect?
By the way be careful from taking advice from this dude in video... I don't think you will be ok if you take his advice but thats just me what do I know... lol

me now
not working out for long time barely eating...
recovery is possible just stay humble brothers and sisters
all natural

Attachments

• IMG_1919.jpg
    IMG_1919.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 162

DixieWrecked

This thread is pure gold.
If you just quit everything you will be better... stay safe and stay strong much love
your Anton Tretyak
share this pictures and warn people of DHEA AND preg not sure about preg but TD DHEA from amazon for sure... love You people

This was me taking a lot of Testosterone no AI.. like 800mgs a week or something like this
no AI..
I like Nelson vergel hes the Man like me he can take test no AI and deal with emotions we are alphas
Sooooo you think the DHEA made you go bald or was it the 800mg of Test?
Sometimes You've Got To Die To Live Again
I'm not a doctor but I don't think this is how it works.
Today... Life is great and is a gift don't take it for granted :)
You say don't take life for granted while smoking a cigarette...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me