Permanent crash of estrogen?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

My E2 levels are normal, but I’ve been a total wreck since briefly taking anastrozole 5 months ago. I’m slowly improving and am at least functional now, but I’m not exaggerating when I say I slept a total of 10 hours the entire month of May, along with a laundry list of other symptoms from crazy heart palpitations to popping joints, all things I’ve never had before and all began a few days after taking that pill. There is a subset of us that have a very ominous reaction to it which persists even after levels return to normal.
Holy shit my digestion has gone to shit no appetite!

Those heart palpitations are crazy u talk about!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swolg8r

My E2 levels are normal, but I’ve been a total wreck since briefly taking anastrozole 5 months ago. I’m slowly improving and am at least functional now, but I’m not exaggerating when I say I slept a total of 10 hours the entire month of May, along with a laundry list of other symptoms from crazy heart palpitations to popping joints, all things I’ve never had before and all began a few days after taking that pill. There is a subset of us that have a very ominous reaction to it which persists even after levels return to normal.
Forreal man I’m still having sexual side effects a year later. As a 27 year old good looking male this shit is heinous. I’ve decided to change my perspective on life because of the fact that I believe I’m permanently impotent from taking too much Aromasin. Total crap but hey at least I’m not a POW or a quadriplegic. In fact now that I can’t bone hot chicks I’ve decided to take risks in other aspects of my life, such as ride a sport bike lol.

Anonymon

Forreal man I’m still having sexual side effects a year later. As a 27 year old good looking male this shit is heinous. I’ve decided to change my perspective on life because of the fact that I believe I’m permanently impotent from taking too much Aromasin. Total crap but hey at least I’m not a POW or a quadriplegic. In fact now that I can’t bone hot chicks I’ve decided to take risks in other aspects of my life, such as ride a sport bike lol.
Have you gotten your E2 tested? I’m very open minded about how this stuff can all be complicated, but in all the guys I’ve known on hormone therapy and even bodybuilders blasting shit and doing crazy things, I’ve never known someone to have a permanent E2 crash or lingering things from an AI. Plenty of other things, including finasteride, but not any form of AI.

swolg8r

Have you gotten your E2 tested? I’m very open minded about how this stuff can all be complicated, but in all the guys I’ve known on hormone therapy and even bodybuilders blasting shit and doing crazy things, I’ve never known someone to have a permanent E2 crash or lingering things from an AI. Plenty of other things, including finasteride, but not any form of AI.
It wouldn’t hurt. I had one about 6 months ago and my estradiol was within range. Numbers were all good except slightly high SHBG the first test I took before the latest one so I took Aromasin to try and decrease that and boom all the side effects you read about with crashed estrogen. The only thing that hasn’t improved over the past year is my sexual function but I hear that’s the last to recover after making adjustments to your hormones. It’s like being numb down there. I had no business taking an ai and completely underestimated its potency. They’re used by women for about 5 years and then they usually will never produce enough estrogen to cause them issues, even after they stop taking it. But yeah I will get an estradiol test to see where I’m at. Actually maybe a full panel is due since it’s been a year now.

Anonymon

It wouldn’t hurt. I had one about 6 months ago and my estradiol was within range. Numbers were all good except slightly high SHBG the first test I took before the latest one so I took Aromasin to try and decrease that and boom all the side effects you read about with crashed estrogen. The only thing that hasn’t improved over the past year is my sexual function but I hear that’s the last to recover after making adjustments to your hormones. It’s like being numb down there. I had no business taking an ai and completely underestimated its potency. They’re used by women for about 5 years and then they usually will never produce enough estrogen to cause them issues, even after they stop taking it. But yeah I will get an estradiol test to see where I’m at. Actually maybe a full panel is due since it’s been a year now.
I’ve had my E2 crash, and separately I’ve had numbness down there before for different reasons. In my case, it was from my thyroid hormones outpacing my cortisol.

If you never have before, I’d recommend considering checking out those hormonal axises as well. Those are far longer term and trickier.

Gman86

What dose of Aromasin were u taking?

swolg8r

I’ve had my E2 crash, and separately I’ve had numbness down there before for different reasons. In my case, it was from my thyroid hormones outpacing my cortisol.

If you never have before, I’d recommend considering checking out those hormonal axises as well. Those are far longer term and trickier.
Thanks for you response. You think that a comprehensive test on my thyroid and of my cortisol levels would be a good start?

swolg8r

What dose of Aromasin were u taking?
I started liberally around 12.5 mg every two days, 12.5 x 3 per week and slowly decreased over 4 weeks and by the end of the third week I had the symptoms but didn’t put two and two together until I took my final dose at night and woke up the next morning feeling like crap.

Anonymon

Thanks for you response. You think that a comprehensive test on my thyroid and of my cortisol levels would be a good start?
Most definitely. It personally helped me figure out some of my issues, though dealing with them’s another story depending on what’s up with that. Thyroid is a rate limiter for how well you can do on TRT it would seem, cortisol being a limiter on that further down the chain.

Z

Zibernet

Good Lord people are still perpetuating this? Look, I have NEVER seen a permanent crash of hormones in practice, the only anecdotal accounts I've ever seen are a few from testosterone forums, there is nothing in the medical literature because we don't observe it as part of the scientific method. I will tell you one thing that I think is happening with these guys, the nocebo effect. Your brain is powerful. Estrogen can take a couple of months to get back to homeostasis after crashing it low but it always comes back and there is zero evidence of receptor dysfunction, this is all just broscience which is fine but I believe it may perpetuate anxiety that doesn't need to be there. You will be fine, your estrogen will return. If your mood still sucks, there are a myraid of reasons this could be.

It's cute that you think causality isn't established just because studies haven't been run on that very topic.

Is bloodwork proof enough for you?

Before touching any AAS or ancilliary in life, my e2 were consistantly at around 35.
I then played with Aromasin alone and nothing else.

3 years after completely discontinuing Aromasin my e2 varies between 9 and 15, I have ALL the textbook low e2 symptoms, and only with testosterone cream does it move up a bit.

That's with a T level that's consistantly at 600, just like pre-Aromasin.

So keep your condescending tone for you, and if you have nothing better than a nocebo explanation, refrain from participating to threads you don't have a clue about.

Z

Zibernet

I'm in the same boat.
Have you tried testosterone cream to get your e2 up ?

GreenMachineX

Switching to EOD test cyp actually brought my e2 levels up. 24mg EOD > 50mg twice per week
Struggled with low e2 for years even without an AI
Now I'm cool, calm and collected most of the time with higher trough testosterone, normal e2. Highly suggested.

JA Battle

Switching to EOD test cyp actually brought my e2 levels up. 24mg EOD > 50mg twice per week
Struggled with low e2 for years even without an AI
Now I'm cool, calm and collected most of the time with higher trough testosterone, normal e2. Highly suggested.

How did this manifest in sexual function for you?

Last edited:

DonaldPump2020

I also have low e2 symptoms on injections. On gel i felt better but its too much of a hassle.
I alao used aromasin in the past.

Asking online.about this is a pain in the a** as no one takes one seriously , constantly asking about bloods (bloods dont mean anything about receptor site activation or tissue levels). Trying.to steer the topic away to multiple other possible causes of that symptoms

Nocalves

I’m still having low e2 symptoms 5 weeks off ai

I’m really nervous It’s gonna be perment?

I lost my emotions and dopamine appetite energy
I suffered almost 2 years from low e2 - almost undetectable.. Long story short, methandienon always helped me shortherm.
Now I was on estradiol pills for few weeks and somehow my problem is fixed. Now I can feel high e2 symptoms even on 140mg test/week. Do not wait and help your aromatase enzymes wake up with something (bigger shot of fast test, dbal, HCG, estrogen pills, ect.)

swolg8r

Most definitely. It personally helped me figure out some of my issues, though dealing with them’s another story depending on what’s up with that. Thyroid is a rate limiter for how well you can do on TRT it would seem, cortisol being a limiter on that further down the chain.
Thank you man I’m gonna try some of these tests and update this thread with any info I come across.

swolg8r

It's cute that you think causality isn't established just because studies haven't been run on that very topic.

Is bloodwork proof enough for you?

Before touching any AAS or ancilliary in life, my e2 were consistantly at around 35.
I then played with Aromasin alone and nothing else.

3 years after completely discontinuing Aromasin my e2 varies between 9 and 15, I have ALL the textbook low e2 symptoms, and only with testosterone cream does it move up a bit.

That's with a T level that's consistantly at 600, just like pre-Aromasin.

So keep your condescending tone for you, and if you have nothing better than a nocebo explanation, refrain from participating to threads you don't have a clue about.
This is exactly what I’m going through. You are not alone and I hope you keep up the faith. I’ve been incorporating this Peruvian root food called Maca into my diet as I’ve read it can balance out your hormones and frankly since taking 2 g per day, I’ve noticed an improvement in sensitivity downstairs, plus more fullness.

swolg8r

I'm in the same boat.
Have you tried testosterone cream to get your e2 up ?
I have not, I’ve actually stopped everything now and I’m incorporating heavy lifting with a super vegetable laden diet with lean meats and fish to try and be as healthy as possible as my body recovers from the poison I took that was Aromasin.

DonaldPump2020

So do you think/experienced that high dose aromatase/e2 acticity can kickstart things again?

Im using e2 topical which is either fake or doesnt do anythibg. Would def pop some e2 valerate or similiiar if available

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me